ADVERTISEMENT

RE: Woodson and Indiana basketball

And a more obsessed one. I mean here we are in the offseason and we have two lame brains on our site refreshing the comments faster than XJ drove his car.
Don't forget the one lives in prestigious Newburgh, has 3500sq ft and probably makes as much or more than many on this board.

Love guys like this.. always gives me a little chuckle.

Don't forget the one lives in prestigious Newburgh, has 3500sq ft and probably makes as much or more than many on this board.

Love guys like this.. always gives me a little chuckle.
Lol. Not what I said. Guy said I was a trailer boy. I pointed out I was not and only pointed to him. Not the whole board. It’s funny that a last resort to an argument is automatically “trailer trash”.

Five National Championships.

Two outright B1G titles in the last decade, which admittedly has been the worst decade for program achievement since the 1960’s.

(now will wait for the perfunctory “oh yeah? WhaddaBoutDaLastFiveYearsandandandWeBeatYouAlotWhenJohnWoodenWasOurPointGuardanDandandandblahblahblah!!!”)

Glad you asked!
Not in your lifetime. But keep bragging about things you never experienced. It's a good look for a fanbase that was ecstatic about a huge leap to a 9th place finish in the Big Ten. Oh, I know. "Wait 'til next year!"

Ho hum.

Reactions: Poprudy and BBG
Never seen that poster here, but okay.

I am on an IU site and have never seen that at all. Assume it’s the Rivals free board. That place is terrible and you will do better with real discussion on either of the two far more well-traveled boards. If the Rivals free board is how someone gets their impression of IU bball fans that’s naive too. Any substance-interested IU fan looks at that board once, migrates to Hoosier Sports Nation or BtownBanners, and never looks back.
He posts on the free IU board as courtsense2. I added the (lack of) as it is more appropriate. He posts under another name here as he got called out in the past. I do not understand why someone who sees what is on the IU rivals board is naive. I do not know these other boards so you might consider me uninformed but naive is not a valid classification.

Never seen that poster here, but okay.

I am on an IU site and have never seen that at all. Assume it’s the Rivals free board. That place is terrible and you will do better with real discussion on either of the two far more well-traveled boards. If the Rivals free board is how someone gets their impression of IU bball fans that’s naive too. Any substance-interested IU fan looks at that board once, migrates to Hoosier Sports Nation or BtownBanners, and never looks back.
Based on your posts here, if this is how you post on all of those other boards, then yes. The impression of IU fans from the Rivals Free Board is accurate. You look like you just stepped over from there. And we all agree. "The place is terrible."

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BBG
He posts on the free IU board as courtsense2. I added the (lack of) as it is more appropriate. He posts under another name here as he got called out in the past. I do not understand why someone who sees what is on the IU rivals board is naive. I do not know these other boards so you might consider me uninformed but naive is not a valid classification.
This guy is Courtsense? Isn’t that the same poster who got outed by the IU athletic department and some of the Peegs people a few years ago before they left Rivals? I only saw part of it but it was brutal.

The guy that I would never hire as legal counsel.
He's not even a lawyer. Long ago when they used to show Public IPs he came in here and swore he was a lawyer in Florida. Problem for him though is his IP at the time had him around Indy.

He was busted and disappeared for a while. He's a straight up liar and likely still working at the same McDonald's he did back then.

He's not even a lawyer. Long ago when they used to show Public IPs he came in here and swore he was a lawyer in Florida. Problem for him though is his IP at the time had him around Indy.

He was busted and disappeared for a while. He's a straight up liar and likely still working at the same McDonald's he did back then.
He was nothing he claimed to be. He was outed by some of the Peegs guys with help from some people at the IUAD for that but also as one of the people who trashed Mike Davis in the worst ways. When the Peegs guys left, the new guys opened the prisons and let the inmates out. They said he was preoccupied with this site.

Reactions: BBG
You guys all act holier than thou, however you all defend and love @TwinDegrees2 . Dude is a known racist. Not shocked he found a nice welcoming home over here on GBI.

Hey @EarlTubbs now is your chance to call Ducati out like you said you have been.

You guys all act holier than thou, however you all defend and love @TwinDegrees2 . Dude is a known racist. Not shocked he found a nice welcoming home over here on GBI.

Hey @EarlTubbs now is your chance to call Ducati out like you said you have been.
Oh look. Courtdense made a new account. Twin is a know.n racist? Got proof?

@JohnnyDoeBoiler making you aware of this poster to do as you will.

This one isn’t Courtsense or Courtsense, it’s another gnat-brained Indinia fan. Endless losing and irrelevance makes these guys really stupid and in need of validation. After weeks of saying TJD wasn’t leaving, he announced he’s entering the draft. I’m sure the spin is already beginning.

This one isn’t Courtsense or Courtsense, it’s another gnat-brained Indinia fan. Endless losing and irrelevance makes these guys really stupid and in need of validation. After weeks of saying TJD wasn’t leaving, he announced he’s entering the draft. I’m sure the spin is already beginning.
Courtsense is the biggest liar I have ever seen but why wouldn't TJD declare for the draft? He can get evaluated again (for the 3rd time I think) and get an idea if he has a chance to go in the second round. If not, he goes back to IU and gets paid 6 figures........this NIL stuff is right in the IU booster's wheelhouse. Pay the players and have no consequences.

You already knew this as it’s been brought up dozens of times by IU posters. TW2 was/is a Knight fanboy. When they fired Knight, he and his other Knight fanboys started their own website (HoopLoops). They proceeded to constantly sh*t on then IU coach Mike Davis, and make racist comments about him. Very common knowledge.

Here is a post from TW2 quoting himself as Ducati back in 2016.

Post in thread 'Michigan vs IU...holy crap I thought our shot selection was bad...'
https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...-our-shot-selection-was-bad.84651/post-876300

So everyone who drives way too fast and doesn't immediately pull over in our society should be serving a multi-year jail sentence.

Got it. Thanks
Reckless driving man. Not driving too fast. Regardless, it is a misdemeanor and doesn’t deserve a sentence unless habitual. Probably worth a slap on the wrist and some diversion. If he didn’t try to pull the OL switcheroo and continue to lie to an officer, your mischaracterizarion of what he did could be a gray area. It was a lot more than not pulling over immediately. He is looking at serious jail time for that. If he is contrite and this other stuff about suspended license is not true he probably gets it knocked down to a misdemeanor with probation.

it’s hard to say what his punishment should be without knowing what leash he was on already and the circumstances of his prior ticket.

also he is a thug. Grayson Allen is a thug. Nothing racist here. I’ve seen enough of x to know that. I mean he grabbed a guys balls after he got thr rebound to put the game away. That is as thuggish as it comes.

Reactions: DAG10
You already knew this as it’s been brought up dozens of times by IU posters. TW2 was/is a Knight fanboy. When they fired Knight, he and his other Knight fanboys started their own website (HoopLoops). They proceeded to constantly sh*t on then IU coach Mike Davis, and make racist comments about him. Very common knowledge.

Post in thread 'Michigan vs IU...holy crap I thought our shot selection was bad...'
https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...-our-shot-selection-was-bad.84651/post-876300
LOL. You think IU fans have credibility when it comes to calling people racists. Do you know what they are saying about you?

Mention trailer park and look who thinks we are talking about him. And he shows up with another ID. He has even been banned from the trailer park.
Is the car lot not open today?
LOL. You think IU fans have credibility when it comes to calling people racists. Do you know what they are saying about you?
Keep protecting TW2. Again, not shocked he found a welcoming home here and you guys all love him.

Courtsense is the biggest liar I have ever seen but why wouldn't TJD declare for the draft? He can get evaluated again (for the 3rd time I think) and get an idea if he has a chance to go in the second round. If not, he goes back to IU and gets paid 6 figures........this NIL stuff is right in the IU booster's wheelhouse. Pay the players and have no consequences.
He’s smart to declare, and I’m sure he has plenty of feedback since his dad played. Woodson said he’s ready for the NBA, so I’m not sure why he wouldn’t go, unless the league disagrees with Woodson. The Indinia fans all said he was returning and wouldn’t declare, so I’m sure they’re in shock.

He’s just another Walmart fan who’s never seen Bloomington or the inside of Mall Hall. Love that he created another account in hopes of being validated. Indinia fans calling anyone else racist, with their history of it, is rich.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
He’s just another Walmart fan who’s never seen Bloomington or the inside of Mall Hall. Love that he created another account in hopes of being validated. Indinia fans calling anyone else racist, with their history of it, is rich.
Aww Birnk, are you upset that you finally got the boot from our board this week? It’s okay little guy.

Aww Birnk, are you upset that you finally got the boot from our board this week? It’s okay little guy.
Another WalMarter tactic - You’re really someone else! In your case, we know that’s true, and why. Sorry, you’re a slimy little racist who knows nothing about Indinia and even less about Purdue. Isn’t your break over yet, Cletus? Or are you going to create yet another identity?

Reactions: Poprudy and BBG

Why do I car who he used to be? I don't always agree with him but he's been fine on here

You and your mental illness need to hop back to the insane asylum with the rest of the inmates.

Why do I car who he used to be? I don't always agree with him but he's been fine on here

You and your mental illness need to hop back to the insane asylum with the rest of the inmates.
Lol you don’t care that he and his other klansmen used to be openly racist? Did that all change when he changed his fandom from IU to Purdue?

There is a right side and wrong side in this argument, and you are on the side of the racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT