ADVERTISEMENT

RE: Woodson and Indiana basketball

Gonna have to be Kenya Hunter. Coach Rosemond wasn’t involved. Coach Hunter was the lead for Jalen Hood Schifino too.
Good thing Hunter wasn’t dumb enough to be recorded. Not that it would’ve mattered. Is this another Movement! Who’s making the t-shirts?

Good thing Hunter wasn’t dumb enough to be recorded. Not that it would’ve mattered. Is this another Movement! Who’s making the t-shirts?
Lol good times and an outstanding player get for IU.

Hope both IU and PU are fighting for the top of the B1G every year, and have two incredible, competitive games like last year. It’s more fun when that happens.

IU gets a player commitment and you race to a rival board. Time to dust off the "We're Back!" shirts. .......LOL!
It does not bother me even a little that they got a commitment...from another kid with zero ties to the state, zero appreciation for the rivalry, zero knowledge of the school(s) and who is all about himself for the year that he will be there. In fact, I am glad that he committed opposed to someone that may have actually benefited them more...short-term and long-term, and, also just because it makes it even more enjoyable when they suck yet again and nobody on their side can understand how or why...ignoring the obvious.

Reactions: Boiler8285 and BBG
Top half of the BiG would be a good, if somewhat ambitious, goal for you guys. Best of luck.
If they can't finish in the top-half next year with all that they have put into it...ignoring culture...paying kids...win-at-all-costs approach...guys returning for extra years...not sure that they ever will.

No excuse for Indinia to not go into the season as one of the conference contenders on paper...and, in that they won't play anyone until conference play begins, should be easy to masquerade as such until conference play actually begins.

Even with bad coaching, no reason that team should not be in the top half of the conference, and, contending for that matter...they will have one of the oldest and more experienced rosters with essentially everyone of any significance back, and, two highly-rated Academy school recruits.

If they can't finish in the top-half next year with all that they have put into it...ignoring culture...paying kids...win-at-all-costs approach...guys returning for extra years...not sure that they ever will.

No excuse for Indinia to not go into the season as one of the conference contenders on paper...and, in that they won't play anyone until conference play begins, should be easy to masquerade as such until conference play actually begins.

Even with bad coaching, no reason that team should not be in the top half of the conference, and, contending for that matter...they will have one of the oldest and more experienced rosters with essentially everyone of any significance back, and, two highly-rated Academy school recruits.
And yet another thread deteriorates into spelling your own state’s name wrong, name calling, and general lack of substance.

You guys need moderators.

And yet another thread deteriorates into spelling your own state’s name wrong, name calling, and general lack of substance.

You can blame the IU athletic department for the state misspelling. How unbelievably pathetic….except maybe for not cleaning Canada Goose poop off you football stadium seats.

Yeah, no moderators is the issue...just like having to fly to Oregon was the issue with Indinia getting smoked in the NCAA tournament.

Real easy...if you don't like it...ignore it. Or, novel concept, just stay on your own board.

Have you never been to the IU Rivals board? No comparison. Clean up your own trash.

You are here because you choose to be, not because we lured you in and you can't get out.

Who’s making the t-shirts?

Which Ones?

purdue-basketball-january-february-purdue-april-shirt-tshirt.jpg

Which Ones?

purdue-basketball-january-february-purdue-april-shirt-tshirt.jpg
Hey how did IU do again this year?

I haven't been to this site in about 10 years but one thing hasn't changed and that is IU's obsession with all things Purdue.

Maybe has gotten a bit worse from what I have seen so far, but still there.

I haven't been to this site in about 10 years but one thing hasn't changed and that is IU's obsession with all things Purdue.
Hmmm...

A few IU fans come over on a regular basis to toe Purdue site and that means IU is obsessed with all things Purdue. Stretch Armstrong approves of this message.

If you compare the number of threads started on each site, and this is an "educated assumption", there are considerably more IU threads started by Purdue fans than the other way around.

Except for games against Purdue, that school is not mentioned during BB and FB games against IU opponents. But the IU Sucks chant (by thousands) continues at every home Purdue FB and BB game.

So, who's more obsessed?

Hmmm...

A few IU fans come over on a regular basis to toe Purdue site and that means IU is obsessed with all things Purdue. Stretch Armstrong approves of this message.

If you compare the number of threads started on each site, and this is an "educated assumption", there are considerably more IU threads started by Purdue fans than the other way around.

Except for games against Purdue, that school is not mentioned during BB and FB games against IU opponents. But the IU Sucks chant (by thousands) continues at every home Purdue FB and BB game.

So, who's more obsessed?
The obsession is overwhelmingly Indinia fans worrying about Purdue, rather than the other way around. Your sobbing about the “IU Sucks!” chant is perfect proof of that obsession. It’s in your head and it infuriates you, which is hysterical. You’re a little brother in every possible way. But hey, LEO!

Hmmm...

So, who's more obsessed?
WRONG! Good try! Beat it!

The obsession is overwhelmingly Indinia fans worrying about Purdue, rather than the other way around. Your sobbing about the “IU Sucks!” chant is perfect proof of that obsession. It’s in your head and it infuriates you, which is hysterical. You’re a little brother in every possible way. But hey, LEO!
They didn't see it 10 years ago when I was here and they still don't see it now. Some things never change I guess.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. Care to have a discussion about exactly what is 'WRONG" with what I wrote?
At one point during the season it was full of Purdue threads. Even when the discussion wasn't directed towards Purdue, it would turn into a Purdue discussion.

Why would you think so many of you are here trying to defend your stance or team. While trying to downgrade ours😉. You guys aren't fooling anyone with your backhanded remarks. Let the season play out and we will see what happens. I've seen this many times before with your fan base and usually ends in Purdue's favor.

What forum are you on again? You wouldn't know any of these threads existed if you weren't here in the first place.

So thanks for proving my post correct especially with only replying to a thread about IU's obsession with all things
Hardly, but that's OK. And FWIW, I visit lots of team sites. And guess what? They are open to all.

Hey how did IU do again this year?

Maybe has gotten a bit worse from what I have seen so far, but still there.

Seems we both took it on the chin from a Peter, Paul and/or Mary. Go figure...

Maybe like many others on both sides of this rivalry I visit the other's...RIVALS hosted message boards once in awhile to see what the mood is like.

But sure, my 5 posts in 15 years is clearly indicative of an unbridled obsession. I should get help...
th_coffee.gif

It does not bother me even a little that they got a commitment...from another kid with zero ties to the state, zero appreciation for the rivalry, zero knowledge of the school(s) and who is all about himself for the year that he will be there. In fact, I am glad that he committed opposed to someone that may have actually benefited them more...short-term and long-term, and, also just because it makes it even more enjoyable when they suck yet again and nobody on their side can understand how or why...ignoring the obvious.
The kids Woody gets could give two shits and a doughnut about the rivalry or the classroom. They're in Trailer City for one reason.

I love watching Race play....energetic team player. When he gets $100K in endorsements should tell you the game IU is now playing.

Well so far no one has and you keep coming back so yeah, you keep proving my point over and over again.
I keep coming back because we are having a discussion, or at least I was trying to. But since you do not want to have a reasonable discussion, and you simply keep repeating your victory chant, I'll leave you be.

You have greatly embarrassed yourself, but nobody will call you out.

I keep coming back because we are having a discussion, or at least I was trying to. But since you do not want to have a reasonable discussion, and you simply keep repeating your victory chant, I'll leave you be.

Your insincerity is an extremely distasteful personal characteristic.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
How does one get "embarrassed" from words of text on a screen? Are you really so shallow that you require the acceptance of anonymous people on a forum?

Wait, don't answer that. You wouldn't be here obsessing over what we say if you weren't in the first place.

I will. He’s a poster that got absolutely roasted in another thread for being an admitted bully. His other username is level42.

I will. He’s a poster that got absolutely roasted in another thread for being an admitted bully. His other username is level42.
What? Sorry my friend I have only posted on this username. The other poster you mentioned still posts here as I have seen him recently.

Usually those that post stuff like what you did are projecting. Maybe you are 42 and trying to distract everyone from seeing it?

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
What? Sorry my friend I have only posted on this username. The other poster you mentioned still posts here as I have seen him recently.

Usually those that post stuff like what you did are projecting. Maybe you are 42 and trying to distract everyone from seeing it?
Ha I think you're on to something! Now that you mention it, 42 and johnboiler123 have the exact same posting style.

Nice job newbie! Now I know to add him to the ignore list as well

Whatever you say, 42.

Oh man... Now you're just making it worse dude. You're not getting by anyone there Level 42.

You get banned? You were just posting not long ago. Come on man why you sticking up for IU fans anyway?
You’re a weird guy. Anyways, thought you put me on ignore?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT