ADVERTISEMENT

RE: Woodson and Indiana basketball

Lol you don’t care that he and his other klansmen used to be openly racist? Did that all change when he changed his fandom from IU to Purdue?

There is a right side and wrong side in this argument, and you are on the side of the racist.
No I didn't care what his username was. You really are not all there are ya. I mean calling me even remotely bracist is laughable at best. Seek help dude.

@JohnnyDoeBoiler time to purge the garbage it looks like

Lol you don’t care that he and his other klansmen used to be openly racist? Did that all change when he changed his fandom from IU to Purdue?

There is a right side and wrong side in this argument, and you are on the side of the racist.
As you know, you are on no one's "side". A proven liar and banned wherever you go. Even your family booted you. And you want to convince us of anything?

Reactions: Poprudy and BBG
Now, THIS is indeed the most comical post on the entire thread...and, will only be more comical one way or the other ultimately...when guys that you think are coming back don't, or, they do...and Indiana STILL sucks.

The idea that Pack could/would not play down there is an absolute joke.

"Selective"...they could add the greatest player in College Basketball, but, with the clown running things (assuming somebody nudges him to wake him up...and, lets him know who said player is, as, he would be completely unaware, nor, know his name anyway) and it would not make a difference...more so as long as "his guy" X is still there screwing things up...on the floor, and, off of it.

Zero above average defenders and it still took a virtual miracle for Indinia to win for the first time in forever against Purdue....as, there do not even need to be defenders to stop Indinia from scoring half of the time, especially if a jump shot or FT happens to be involved.
While I can't speak for JM,I do think he was being facetious regarding Pack and IU, and Pack not being "good enough"...The truth is IU and Pack have had discussions but Pack is determined to play point, and IU does not need another point. Pack needs to show NBA scouts his ability to run a team, and IU has both X and JHS to fill that role, with Galloway as a backup if needed. If IU needed another point competing for starter's minutes they'd have kept RP...

Maybe Pack is better than either X or JHS, but you can't really base it off his 2 guard stats from last year. But IU is not about to recruit over JHS and sour a relationship with the Montverde coaches- you don't recruit over Elite freshmen points from top level programs if you want to ever recruit another one of their players.

And it's not just JHS, as IU is heavily involved in recruiting his 5 star Montverde teammate (Malik Reneau) who decommitted from Florida and has dibs on the only unaccounted for schollie IU currently has for the 2022 class. And looking to the future, IU is in the Top 5 for their other teammate junior Kwame Evans, who is ranked in the Top 5 of the junior class. So recruiting Pack to play JHS's position is not an option...

According to TJD, the magic number for staying in the draft or coming back to IU is 35. That's not where most draft mocks have him rated, so he'd likely need definite word from a team they intended to draft him that high. He was scheduled to leave for Cali today to start training for pre-draft workouts, and since he maintained his college eligibility the latest he can withdraw from the draft and return to school is June 1.

Until then IU will sort of be in limbo, as they only have one other available scholarship with only Race, and to a lesser extent Geronimo still undecided on returning. X had a preliminary hearing scheduled for Fri, which he waived.

Lots of speculation that Johnson's charges will end up being pled down, but I eventually expect he'll get a similar suspension to what Gillis got for his DUI. His alcohol level was negligible and no charges were filed, but the fear of registering as drunk may be why he and the kid in the backseat tried to change places. The reckless driving charge is already a misdemeanor, and the "felony" occurred on private property, so I'm guessing the DA won't be motivated to press for a felony conviction over the attempted exchange and running a stop sign in an apartment complex at 3 am. But we'll see how that develops...

Can't believe posters here don't realize who Twin is. I've been visiting this board for at least a decade, and as far as I know he's never even denied being Ducati. It's pretty much viewed as an established fact on every IU board, and while I wasn't a member of Peegs while Ducati was posting there, I've learned enough over the years to understand what his posts were like. I also stumbled on the looper site once during Oladipo's official visit to Bloomington, and to characterize the posts I saw there as "racist" is the epitome of understatement...

As you know, you are on no one's "side". A proven liar and banned wherever you go. Even your family booted you. And you want to convince us of anything?
Hey Andy, welcome back!!! Make any deals today?

I do get banned from here often, but that’s mostly because you guys are so sensitive 😉.

Not sure what you mean by my family “booted” me. However, I must say that you look as if you ate your family 🤣🐖.

I can understand why you and TW2 are pals. People like you two have to stick together.

While I can't speak for JM,I do think he was being facetious regarding Pack and IU, and Pack not being "good enough"...The truth is IU and Pack have had discussions but Pack is determined to play point, and IU does not need another point. Pack needs to show NBA scouts his ability to run a team, and IU has both X and JHS to fill that role, with Galloway as a backup if needed. If IU needed another point competing for starter's minutes they'd have kept RP...

Maybe Pack is better than either X or JHS, but you can't really base it off his 2 guard stats from last year. But IU is not about to recruit over JHS and sour a relationship with the Montverde coaches- you don't recruit over Elite freshmen points from top level programs if you want to ever recruit another one of their players.

And it's not just JHS, as IU is heavily involved in recruiting his 5 star Montverde teammate (Malik Reneau) who decommitted from Florida and has dibs on the only unaccounted for schollie IU currently has for the 2022 class. And looking to the future, IU is in the Top 5 for their other teammate junior Kwame Evans, who is ranked in the Top 5 of the junior class. So recruiting Pack to play JHS's position is not an option...

According to TJD, the magic number for staying in the draft or coming back to IU is 35. That's not where most draft mocks have him rated, so he'd likely need definite word from a team they intended to draft him that high. He was scheduled to leave for Cali today to start training for pre-draft workouts, and since he maintained his college eligibility the latest he can withdraw from the draft and return to school is June 1.

Until then IU will sort of be in limbo, as they only have one other available scholarship with only Race, and to a lesser extent Geronimo still undecided on returning. X had a preliminary hearing scheduled for Fri, which he waived.

Lots of speculation that Johnson's charges will end up being pled down, but I eventually expect he'll get a similar suspension to what Gillis got for his DUI. His alcohol level was negligible and no charges were filed, but the fear of registering as drunk may be why he and the kid in the backseat tried to change places. The reckless driving charge is already a misdemeanor, and the "felony" occurred on private property, so I'm guessing the DA won't be motivated to press for a felony conviction over the attempted exchange and running a stop sign in an apartment complex at 3 am. But we'll see how that develops...

Can't believe posters here don't realize who Twin is. I've been visiting this board for at least a decade, and as far as I know he's never even denied being Ducati. It's pretty much viewed as an established fact on every IU board, and while I wasn't a member of Peegs while Ducati was posting there, I've learned enough over the years to understand what his posts were like. I also stumbled on the looper site once during Oladipo's official visit to Bloomington, and to characterize the posts I saw there as "racist" is the epitome of understatement...
All of this. All of this.

And yes, of course I was being facetious about Pack. I believe I followed the snarky post almost immediately by saying that Pack is all Big 12 and an outstanding player whose like doesn’t come around often. IU won’t pursue—Tennessee and Duke are the likely competition I suppose, but home state advantage may get Purdue over the finish line.

Also, I have been consistently clear about my respect for Painter and the Purdue program. Without exception.

There are a few here that refuse to banter about basketball without immediately lobbing personal attacks. It’s too bad because if that didn’t happen there’d be a lot of good stuff without the constant derailing of threads.

I also push back against what people say in posts, but I’m not into name calling. As a result I get lumped in with some guy on the rivals free board that is not me. I don’t post on the rivals free board—go ahead, check the IP address. The posters who lead with personal insults are crap no matter which team they root for. That’s not being sensitive, that’s just being in favor of common decency.

Peace.

Last edited:

I am guessing that most Purdue fans spend zero time on IU boards. I may go check it out 2-3 times a year, but never post. "Ducati" means nothing to me. And the accusations of racism in today's society are also meaningless.

As for XJ, was he on private property when the cop turned on his lights to pull him over for going 90 mph? When he ran the stop sign, did he realize it was private property and therefore it was "OK" (in the eyes of IU fans)? Do you believe he would NOT have fled, running that stop sign, and then tried to switch seats, had he been on public property? And he was doing all of this to avoid a DUI charge?

IU fans are spending too much energy and going through too many contortions, using technicalities to justify his actions. Just because you think he will help you win games next year.

Hey Andy, welcome back!!! Make any deals today?

I do get banned from here often, but that’s mostly because you guys are so sensitive 😉.

Not sure what you mean by my family “booted” me. However, I must say that you look as if you ate your family 🤣🐖.

I can understand why you and TW2 are pals. People like you two have to stick together.
Yeah, I sold a used trailer to your family in a different trailer park. But they begged me not to tell you where they live. Sorry.

I am guessing that most Purdue fans spend zero time on IU boards. I may go check it out 2-3 times a year, but never post. "Ducati" means nothing to me. And the accusations of racism in today's society are also meaningless.

As for XJ, was he on private property when the cop turned on his lights to pull him over for going 90 mph? When he ran the stop sign, did he realize it was private property and therefore it was "OK" (in the eyes of IU fans)? Do you believe he would NOT have fled, running that stop sign, and then tried to switch seats, had he been on public property? And he was doing all of this to avoid a DUI charge?

IU fans are spending too much energy and going through too many contortions, using technicalities to justify his actions. Just because you think he will help you win games next year.
I hope you all realize that Cosmickid is Kodos the Executioner. Wake up people!

The spin the iu fans keep putting on the whole XJ thing is a joke. I have little doubt that had he ran someone over they would immediately blame the person he hit.

The spin the iu fans keep putting on the whole XJ thing is a joke. I have little doubt that had he ran someone over they would immediately blame the person he hit.
A good friend Judge Heath here in Allen County. I'll never forget when he said "it's never important, until it's personal". That's a very true statement.

I actually was thinking of Trojan??
Trojan for sure. He was banned from the main board where he basically lived all day everyday. He went on a homophobic rant and has basically zero standing to call anyone out.
It was funny to watch him drunk post and crossing the line when the Hoosiers began to fall apart in B1G play. He now goes by BIGfan.

The looper board was an IU board. Seems we can judge all IU fans by what was posted there, eh?

Trojan for sure. He was banned from the main board where he basically lived all day everyday. He went on a homophobic rant and has basically zero standing to call anyone out.
It was funny to watch him drunk post and crossing the line when the Hoosiers began to fall apart in B1G play. He now goes by BIGfan.
He likely has been banned more times from his own board than from here. Complete lack of self-awareness.

He clearly has some kind of obsession about me. But I missed his posting of a picture. I hope when he was stalking me, I wasn't having a bad hair day. :)
Just an odd character. Why would you post a picture of another poster, but won't or to scared to post his own.

Looks like X waived his initial hearing and isn't requesting a plea deal. Seems odd...unless, he knows something we don't.

Just an odd character. Why would you post a picture of another poster, but won't or to scared to post his own.
I haven't seen the picture. And because I have never posted one, I doubt it is a picture of me.

But I can think of several reasons why he would not post a picture of himself. From what I understand, fellow members of the Indinia fanbase would find him and hurt him. :)

Reactions: Poprudy
A good friend Judge Heath here in Allen County. I'll never forget when he said "it's never important, until it's personal". That's a very true statement.
Kind of like the difference between a recession and a depression. A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when you lose your job.

IU gets a player commitment and you race to a rival board. Time to dust off the "We're Back!" shirts. .......LOL!
it's been an annual tradition fo decades, with the commitment of every high-level recruit. According to the experts, there have only been a handful of years when Purdue outrecruited Indinia. Yet by the time the season is over, their fans are always complain that they just don't have the talent that Purdue has.

Talking to a good friend today...former banker...who has great connections to the IU basketball program.

Dane was let go because of his belief that punishments should be tougher than Woodson was giving and he hated the way players were allowed to go through the motions. More Knight in Fife than Izzo, and Dane confronted Woody about it. Woodson accused Fife of insubordination and trying to run the show. Woodson also takes no advice from his assistants and all they do is work during practices.

It seems that Matta didn't agree with Woodson's philosophy either, that he wouldn't listen to Thad, who would have pretty much taken any opportunity to get away from the current situation in Bloomington. I'm personally happy for Matta because he's always been a great guy.

According to my friend, it's total chaos right now in Trailer City trying to save Johnson's scholarship. I'm guessing there is a shortage of Old Milwaukee Light in Monroe County tonight.

Also, look for Woodson to rely on the portal for players and slow down recruiting. For what he wants to do to mimic the NBA, that suits him better.
Fife was let go for not doing his job recruiting

Talking to a good friend today...former banker...who has great connections to the IU basketball program.

Dane was let go because of his belief that punishments should be tougher than Woodson was giving and he hated the way players were allowed to go through the motions. More Knight in Fife than Izzo, and Dane confronted Woody about it. Woodson accused Fife of insubordination and trying to run the show. Woodson also takes no advice from his assistants and all they do is work during practices.

It seems that Matta didn't agree with Woodson's philosophy either, that he wouldn't listen to Thad, who would have pretty much taken any opportunity to get away from the current situation in Bloomington. I'm personally happy for Matta because he's always been a great guy.

According to my friend, it's total chaos right now in Trailer City trying to save Johnson's scholarship. I'm guessing there is a shortage of Old Milwaukee Light in Monroe County tonight.

Also, look for Woodson to rely on the portal for players and slow down recruiting. For what he wants to do to mimic the NBA, that suits him better.
BS

Reactions: DAG10
Wonder if they paid more than LSU did? Yasir is finally and officially in the game he talked about on those wiretaps.
What does LSU have to do with Reneau? He wasn't even considering them. He was planning to visit Maryland and Virginia next. Is it so hard to take a kid at his word that he really liked the coaches, bonded well with them and the players and decided that's where he wanted to be? Instead you insinuate that he's the kind of kid that just wants dirty money.

Indiana recruited Reneau the first time around, before he decommitted, but it was right after Woodson was hired, so he was already set on Florida and never visited Bloomimgton. This time he did, and loved it. Nothing to see here except a kid deciding where he wants to be.

What does LSU have to do with Reneau? He wasn't even considering them. He was planning to visit Maryland and Virginia next. Is it so hard to take a kid at his word that he really liked the coaches, bonded well with them and the players and decided that's where he wanted to be? Instead you insinuate that he's the kind of kid that just wants dirty money.

Indiana recruited Reneau the first time around, before he decommitted, but it was right after Woodson was hired, so he was already set on Florida and never visited Bloomimgton. This time he did, and loved it. Nothing to see here except a kid deciding where he wants to be.
My mistake. Should’ve said I wonder who they outbid. If you have guys like Rosemond on your staff, it’s a given you’re trying to buy kids. Read the wiretap transcripts.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Already read it, already heard it from Rosemond what happened in that meeting. I believe him, you don't. Agree to disagree.
His words make it clear to anyone that he wanted to be able to buy kids. He just didn’t have any players yet to be a part of that kind of a scheme. If you want to invent some excuse for what he was trying to do, that’s fine.

Reactions: DAG10
His words make it clear to anyone that he wanted to be able to buy kids. He just didn’t have any players yet to be a part of that kind of a scheme. If you want to invent some excuse for what he was trying to do, that’s fine.
Didn't invent anything. Believe me, I had the same reservations when he was hired. I didn't like it. Then I listened to his own words on multiple podcasts about what really happened. It eased my concerns. You can believe what you want about Rosemond, but it's not cool assume Reneau is dirty.

Didn't invent anything. Believe me, I had the same reservations when he was hired. I didn't like it. Then I listened to his own words on multiple podcasts about what really happened. It eased my concerns. You can believe what you want about Rosemond, but it's not cool assume Reneau is dirty.
His wiretap words tell the true story. Reneau may or may not be dirty, but there’s no question Rosemond is. He was just lucky he couldn’t deliver what he wanted to be a part of the scheme. And he and Hunter sure made quick work of Fife in their orchestrated tarring and feathering of him. Nice guys.

ADVERTISEMENT