ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue SWEEPS Indiana in MBB and Football, again.

You must not know many Indiana fans outside of your neighborhood. Indy and just about everywhere else are full of the people I described. I know them in my family and in the workplace.

Just to guage your awareness, have you ever heard of the "reversable jacket" fans?
He probably doesn't get out of the trailer park much.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
You must not know many Indiana fans outside of your neighborhood. Indy and just about everywhere else are full of the people I described. I know them in my family and in the workplace.

Just to guage your awareness, have you ever heard of the "reversable jacket" fans?

Was checking for a "friend" - inventory shortages in the following counties - St. Joseph, Monroe, Marion, Hamilton, Allen, Lawrence, Daviess, Morgan, Orange, Greene, Vanderburgh, Harrison, Scott, Bartholomew, Howard, Henry, and Elkhart.

Madness I tell you.

KWV3ufK.jpg

I see it a lot in Carmel, IN. I grew up thinking that it took the strengths of both IU and ND to equal what Purdue brings to the table. Boilermaker by the GRACE of GOD.

Yea that's not a thing South of Indy. Any ND football fans I know, don't care at all about basketball.

Purdue continues to have a dominate season. The B10 is tough with high quality coaches. To win the season by 3 games is impressive

Kudos to Purdue for getting it done.

Purdue continues to have a dominate season. The B10 is tough with high quality coaches. To win the season by 3 games is impressive

Kudos to Purdue for getting it done.
But I was told the b1g was down the past two years tho. Is that only when Purdue wins?

I keep reading where Indiana has "more talent", but at what point is that not a true statement?

I will admit that they may have more kids with more "stars" next to their name, but that is less of an indicator of talent and more about marketing / recruiting. True talent plays to their abilities regardless of stars. At some point, talent has to step up and emerge on the court, displaying their influence at will against equal or better talent.

For Indiana, that simply has not happened on a consistent basis. So, they may have more stsrs next to their names but that does not translate to more talent, as evident by their sub-.500 B10 record (or non-cupcake games).

Okay, enough about little brother that we have dominated over that 10 years, we move on to conquer the B10.

May the love of Jesus be with each of you this approaching Valentines day.

With deliberate practice a 3-star recruit can become more talented than a 5-star recruit. Come to Purdue and you will get a lot of deliberate practice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT