ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Penn State Game Thread

Great news for all you insomnia sufferers. This game will be available on an endless loop brought to you by the Sleep Institute. First 200 callers get a complimentary bottle of Tylenol PM®.

I don't see why top OL recruits would not want to play for us. They could start as freshmen.

Not sure why Penn State stopped running until that set of downs, because they should know we cannot stop the run.

They must have liked something they saw with the PU defensive personnel on the field there because they went fast & didn't sub at all which didn't allow PU to make any subs to change things up.

Orlovsky was talking about that for third down, particularly.....but, yes, they definitely went up tempo that series.

These officials have missed about 5 obvious calls. That should have been reviewed along with their 3rd down conversion to their TE in the first half. Those 5-6 calls have been the worst I’ve seen this year.

I never heard what happened to Wright and Sheffield. I know it said they were hurt, but are the out for just this game or the rest of the year?

460-93 in yards from scrimmage.....Purdue with -30 yds rushing.....yikes.

Credit the Boilers for hanging tough in the second half.....could have been much worse. Most likely gonna be a rough ride the rest of the year, though.

460-93 in yards from scrimmage.....Purdue with -30 yds rushing.....yikes.

Credit the Boilers for hanging tough in the second half.....could have been much worse. Most likely gonna be a rough ride the rest of the year, though.

What's really disappointing is that Hermanns is a junior tackle. And he kept getting burned by the end. On one play, the DE just ran right by him with what looked to be little effort on Hermanns part to stop him. Makes me question how good he really is or if he's not giving 100% effort.

What's really disappointing is that Hermanns is a junior tackle. And he kept getting burned by the end. On one play, the DE just ran right by him with what looked to be little effort on Hermanns part to stop him. Makes me question how good he really is or if he's not giving 100% effort.
Our OL is not good and time will no cure their problems. Folks are going to be disappointed next year if we don't hit on some transfers.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Our OL is not good and time will no cure their problems. Folks are going to be disappointed next year if we don't hit on some transfers.

That's what worries me. I think people believe next year will be some sort of transformation. I don't see it with the current OL roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT