ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Southern v. Purdue Game Thread

Anybody else's picture keep sticking? Making me crazy. Frontier and Hulu.

It's the BTN feed I think. Just in time for Mr. Smith to go to the hoop!

Boilers up 44-29 @ half......plenty to clean up, and I'm sure Painter will let them know about it. Boilers surprisingly with just a 19-15 edge on the glass.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Watching them jack up 3s from that distance reminds me of Carson Edward vs. Tenn.

It's the BTN feed I think. Just in time for Mr. Smith to go to the hoop!

Boilers up 44-29 @ half......plenty to clean up, and I'm sure Painter will let them know about it. Boilers surprisingly with just a 19-15 edge on the glass.
don't recall any offensive rebounds in the last 8-10 minutes when TxSO didn't have anyone over 6'7 on the floor.

Hope Colvin is ok and can play in the 2nd half. Really needs to work on his defense. Constantly a step behind to the likes of Texas So means little to no playing time during BIG season. Hope the game can slow down for him over Christmas break. Really need his offense this year.

On the same coin, Heide is a very impressive ball player for red shirt frosh. Great court vision, pace and very solid defense. His 3 pointer should have gone down as well.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
Looks like Loyer is part of the highway crew this game.....lots of standing around - watching.

If Jones was the only improvement from last year (and he’s not) then I think that would be enough to get us a final four.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Killer bunny....yikes.

0193ea7db5e6ee5c6aae40548eb3cb13.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT