ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Penn State Game Thread

The reason I ask...remember how many people were bitching about Brohm leaving Sindelar in when he got the concussion...lol! Complaining we didn’t need the better starters at the end. Personally with PSU fighting for a chance to climb enough to get in post season playoffs I expect them to have a record breaking day....sadly.

Next time our QB takes a hit without a ball in his hand there better be a flag, haha, that was weak.

I’m still watching commercials between quarters and am getting tweets about PSU having scored....duh.

Refs missed the fair catch signal on the first punt. That’s should have been the sign these refs are subpar. The called INT/reversal proved it.

This is an embarrassing effort. I don't care how many players are out. This is a B1G team. This is completely on the players for having zero pride in wanting to compete.

Now Smiley can't even cover a tight end and stay in front of him on an out pass. Sad...

Plummer, King, WR, offensive staff are only going to be more prepared going into next year. Just have to keep reminding ourselves this. The O line is going to be the puzzle piece. And obviously the defense.

Plummer, King, WR, offensive staff are only going to be more prepared going into next year. Just have to keep reminding ourselves this. The O line is going to be the puzzle piece. And obviously the defense.

I hope the defense see the same...

Showing some fight.
I like it.
Can we steal this game?
We kind of lulled them to sleep.
Plummer has got some bounce in his step now.

C'mon O-Line.....protect the QB.....I like JP's potential, and he can move around the pocket (though right now, he's being forced to do that).

This offensive line is embarrassing. Just embarrassing...zero pride. #78 just completely whiffs on the block on the last play of the half.

Reactions: Boiler8285
During the last 6 quarters, opposing QBs have completed 32 of 36 passes with 1 of those incompletes being a throwaway by PSU on its last possession.

Even with all the injuries, at least we see glimpses of life with some guys making the occasional play on offense. I wish we were seeing at least a little of that on the defensive side too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT