ADVERTISEMENT

Grambling v. Purdue - Game Thread (2024 NCAA Tournament, Midwest Region - round of 64)

lol you slay me.

If Morton is in, not stop bashing without considering performance

If Colvin is in, non stop praise without considering performance

You’re consistent tho, I like it
if you're going to criticize him, at least spell his name right

Biggest thing for me is Gillis. Dude needs to fire and hit the 3's like @Ill. No more hesitant Gillis for the rest of the year.
Also great to see no Morton until victory is assured. Hope Colvin can keep gaining confidence.
Overall just thrilled to get out of there with a win and no injuries.

Biggest thing for me is Gillis. Dude needs to fire and hit the 3's like @Ill. No more hesitant Gillis for the rest of the year.
Also great to see no Morton until victory is assured. Hope Colvin can keep gaining confidence.
Overall just thrilled to get out of there with a win and no injuries.
Gillis needs to shoot next game. Undoubtedly. Him and Jones need to step it up

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Whew. So glad to get this W and move on. What a 2nd half. Let’s get everyone confident and on fire and do this!!!!!

Reactions: tjreese
Myles not Miles
Must have been an autocorrect but your post you replied to just said “Colvin” and didn’t insult either player lol

I didn’t even insult Colvin, but missing a dunk, a three and then letting a rebound go off his face was a rough sequence

Better 2nd half. Hoping that first half was just some nerves because it wasnt pretty. Edey just looked like a man that wasnt going to let them lose this one all night long. Just a dominating effort. Was hoping they would set one up for Gillis before the end of the game. He needs to make a shot. Did not look good at all tonight.

Reactions: nime6 and drewjin
Everyone was against FDU. He’s the only one that seemed to remain that way

Lance Jones was so supposed to prevent that mode and was in it most of the game
Lots of them didn’t play well, but Gillis was the only one hesitant to shoot against FDU.

May as well cut the nets down because this feela like winning the championship LOL. On to round of 32!!! No idea who we better match up against but tcu scares me so I guess go utah st?

I want to play Utah St. Plays slower than TCU who is loaded with athletes.

I feel like Gillis plays better next to Edey and TKR plays better without him.

And Gillis finishes games with Edey generally. Not saying he brings nothing but he looks better in lane himself without Edey clogging it
Biggest things TKR brings in the starting lineup:

1. Versatility in who Edey's has to guard
2. Increases Purdue's offensive rebounds

Gillis is probably equally good on 2 but not so much on 1.

Reactions: drewjin
I feel like Gillis plays better next to Edey and TKR plays better without him.

And Gillis finishes games with Edey generally. Not saying he brings nothing but he looks better in lane himself without Edey clogging it
Okay that was discussed at the start of the season . Think he would produce more if he got more than his 20+ minutes? Does Trey bring things Mason doesn’t? Could Trey also bring things Mason couldn’t depending on the team? What do you think Matt sees in playing Trey this year or do you just think he is afraid Try would leave?

Ml
If you screw up this game , I will never ever root for a Purdue win again in my life time. I’ve rooted for you for 3 years in a row and have been killed all 3 times. My Rutgers family has made fun of me to the point of being shamed to death. I have you winning it all this year ! Please please don’t let me down.
suck it up, snowflake….

Reactions: Longboat Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT