ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Penn State Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Well folks....no two ways about it, an undermanned Purdue Boilermaker squad faces a monumental task today in Happy Valley taking on the unbeaten 12th-ranked Penn State Nittany Lions @ noon (Eastern time) on ESPN.

Let's see what kind of effort and fight these Boilers can mount.....adversity can show the true measure of a team at times like these when expectations have taken a hit.

Boiler Up, my friends.

isaachayes1x18x10x05xmc.jpg

hammer-down.jpg

Cormier is the MVP of the game so far. Two good punts and he just saved a touchdown on the second punt return.

I’ll consider a game a success if we get out of Happy Valley without any more injuries....Now targetting. Shisssssh! One more player lost.

If we weren't the youngest team playing today in the nation when we started, we are now.

Illegal touching... That sounds like I feel like . How was that not pass interference!

Illegal touching... That sounds like I feel like . How was that not pass interference!

I think that was the right call, BGal.....he stepped out on his own. Would that be offsetting penalties? Don't know as he's ineligible at that point.

And as I write.....the Boilers have stepped out of this game. Another score.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
Plummer just has to get used to throwing on the run this year. In practice he ought to have three lineman so he gets used to it.

Don't understand our coaching decisions. Play our starting corner on special teams when we're already short players...

I think that was the right call, BGal.....he stepped out on his own.

And as I write.....the Boilers have stepped out of this game. Another score.

Lol....I was talking about how the term sounded...Double
Entendre.... Realized it was a right call. Just trying to get through what looks to be and endless afternoon.

I am at the lake so have the game on screen through internet. Switched from my Ipad to my phone to throw up onto tv screen and now have a 7 minute delay...

So....How much of an *ss is Franklin going to be today. How high will he run the score for Homecoming. My guess he never calls off the dogs or puts in subs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT