ADVERTISEMENT

Do you still feel comfortable voting for Biden?

IMO this is why Biden has been in seclusion. Something doesn't seem right. Biden was wrong to to say "you aint black if you vote for Trump". Identity politics that pander to a specific category at its worst.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...ou-aint-black-if-you-dont-back-me-over-trump/

So Biden comparing his record to Trump's on "Black issues" insults your "civil rights" sensibilities? And you think Black voters should be enraged, and feel that Biden is taking them for granted?

So how should they feel about this?...

Not to mention, all the other racially questionable events in Trump's past like the DOJ (under Nixon) accusing Trump Properties of housing discrimination or Trump's continued attacks on the Central Park 5 even after they were exonerated by DNA evidence? Maybe Trump just didn't realize what "exonerated" means, since he actually claimed the Mueller report "exonerated" him when it clearly didn't...

Reactions: indy35
So Biden comparing his record to Trump's on "Black issues" insults your "civil rights" sensibilities? And you think Black voters should be enraged, and feel that Biden is taking them for granted?

So how should they feel about this?...

Not to mention, all the other racially questionable events in Trump's past like the DOJ (under Nixon) accusing Trump Properties of housing discrimination or Trump's continued attacks on the Central Park 5 even after they were exonerated by DNA evidence? Maybe Trump just didn't realize what "exonerated" means, since he actually claimed the Mueller report "exonerated" him when it clearly didn't...
Not all agree
https://www.newsmax.com/jackbrewer/trump-obama-hbcu-food-stamps/2019/07/12/id/924217/

Do you read anything that isn’t far right propaganda trash? No wonder you’re so poorly informed all the time. Shocking that you can find an opinion piece from Breitbart, Newsmax, Townhall, etc., that has your same opinion.

You haven’t commented on Breitbart’s “Black Crime” designation or if recreating lynching is helpful for Republicans getting African Americans to vote for them?

Last edited:
Do you read anything that isn’t far right propaganda trash? No wonder you’re so poorly informed all the time. Shocking that you can find an opinion piece from Breitbart, Newsmax, Townhall, etc., that has your same opinion.

You haven’t commented on Breitbart’s “Black Crime” designation or if recreating lynching is helpful for Republicans getting African Americans to vote for them?
If you read it was an article written from a an individual not affiliated with this news source. Funny you seem to not even read what was written from a former Obama supporter who retired from the NFL and is a successful businessman. Lol you are so easily triggered

Reactions: SKYDOG
If you read it was an article written from a an individual not affiliated with this news source. Funny you seem to not even read what was written from a former Obama supporter who retired from the NFL and is a successful businessman. Lol you are so easily triggered
Hardly, I just lmao at you. Avoiding Breitbart’s “Black Crime” marketing? Why would they have done that?
Think that African Americans like watching right wing protestors lynching effigies? Or right wing groups flying the Confederate flag?

You can wish all you want, but African Americans are not going to vote for Republicans in any substantial numbers.

Hardly, I just lmao at you. Avoiding Breitbart’s “Black Crime” marketing? Why would they have done that?
Think that African Americans like watching right wing protestors lynching effigies? Or right wing groups flying the Confederate flag?

You can wish all you want, but African Americans are not going to vote for Republicans in any substantial numbers.
Lol that’s your greatest fear that AA’s are thinking for themselves and Biden’s racist remark will expedite the reality that Trump did more for AA’s through prison reform by overturning Biden and some Democrats prison sentence guidelines.

Lol that’s your greatest fear that AA’s are thinking for themselves and Biden’s racist remark will expedite the reality that Trump did more for AA’s through prison reform by overturning Biden and some Democrats prison sentence guidelines.
You’re still avoiding the uncomfortable truths I see.

It follows that you believe AA's haven't been thinking for themselves when they have voted overwhelming for Dems in the past. Were they just following orders or brainwashed by the white liberal media?

You should probably rephrase that statement.

You sincerely do?
Barr just said they weren't pursuing anything. I'm sure it will be revisited around October again but seems crazy not to pursue "the biggest political crime in history"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-durham-probe

Seems like more of the same. Gaslighting, Obstruction, and Projection.

It will be interesting to watch. I think the Republican hype about the investigation into Obama's people regarding the Flynn case will unfold just like the Mueller investigation and the Impeachment BS. I don't think anything will come of it but the Reps will get as much mileage out of it as possible. Politics American style. That said, time will tell.

Just pointing out that you're completely full of shit. Pretty confident that African Americans will continue to recognize who their political allies are and who is outwardly hostile toward them.

images

2020-01-18T110645Z_1_LYNXMPEG0H06G_RTROPTP_3_USA-GUNS-RALLY.JPG

257e2337-d7b5-4e9d-8529-1860c7f62c5d-IMG_1519.jpg

ap177329927174_banner-704x313.jpeg

trumpadsf.jpg

43240tak0k911.jpg

478761606.jpg

ap00070101626-4e5f8a1b40df73b275344fc3a1eb39e031d5186a-s800-c85.jpg

17confederate1-superJumbo.jpg
You mean their slave masters Indy? After all, the dem's have bought and paid for a lot of votes over the years and Uncle Joe is certainly very good at it.

Old weak trump could barely stand up at yesterday’s Memorial Day ceremony. One has to wonder if he will even make it to next year.

You mean their slave masters Indy? After all, the dem's have bought and paid for a lot of votes over the years and Uncle Joe is certainly very good at it.
Your babbling doesn't make the least bit of sense. Turns out that treating people as actual people instead of 2nd class citizens brings them into your political corner. Confederate flags, lynching reenactments, and targeted voting restrictions does not help Republicans earn African American votes.

Be interesting what Joe's impact will be to this story. Dems are even more worried now IMO
At the end of the article, it says that only 12% of blacks polled say they will vote for Trump. That doesn't seem very high. I wonder how many voted for him in 2016?

Reactions: BSIT
At the end of the article, it says that only 12% of blacks polled say they will vote for Trump. That doesn't seem very high. I wonder how many voted for him in 2016?
IMO it will depend if the CV19 is under control and the economy is showing a rebound by election time. Both issues are important to AA’s because they have been impacted more than most groups during this pandemic. The wild card will be if Joe continues to make insensitive gafs. Interesting article quoting an Obama Administration official that is creating a stir in Democratic circles
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/26/2020-election-democrats-281470

Interesting. I suppose the margin of error was around 3%. So 92% of blacks voted against Trump.
So they say. On the other hand it’s not that hard to imagine Trump could get a few percentage more and that is what Dems are afraid of. Could be the difference in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

IMO it will depend if the CV19 is under control and the economy is showing a rebound by election time. Both issues are important to AA’s because they have been impacted more than most groups during this pandemic. The wild card will be if Joe continues to make insensitive gafs. Interesting article quoting an Obama Administration official that is creating a stir in Democratic circles
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/26/2020-election-democrats-281470
You totally ignore reality. People are not going to leave Joe because of his gaffes and turn to trump whose chosen statements make the gaffes look tame.

If there is a V rebound it's going to come down to the intelligence of the voters.

"I view it as Trump left the door open and five rats came into the kitchen and you’re going to brag, ‘Look I got two of the rats out?’” Goolsbee said. “There’s a high risk you look completely out of touch if you still have double-digit unemployment rates.”

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35
You totally ignore reality. People are not going to leave Joe because of his gaffes and turn to trump whose chosen statements make the gaffes look tame.

If there is a V rebound it's going to come down to the intelligence of the voters.

I"view it as Trump left the door open and five rats came into the kitchen and you’re going to brag, ‘Look I got two of the rats out?’” Goolsbee said. “There’s a high risk you look completely out of touch if you still have double-digit unemployment rates.”
I think you and the Dems are understating Trump’s core support and the lack of enthusiasm for Joe even before his racist interview

think you and the Dems are understating Trump’s core support and the lack of enthusiasm for Joe even before his racist interview
I saw where a Fox news poll had Trump trailing by 7 or 8 % points. If that's the case he's in trouble.

I think you and the Dems are understating Trump’s core support and the lack of enthusiasm for Joe even before his racist interview
Wut

Don't have the link handy but read the other day that in the history of presidential polling there has never been such a narrow range of approval for a president. We KNOW what Trump's core support numbers are.....and because they have been so consistent ......we know they are accurate. It's 42% give or take.

You sure are doing your best to make Joe's mistake sound like a game changer.......when trump says worse things on a daily basis.

You do realize that the overwhelming black vote for Biden in SC changed the entire Dem primary. He was the VP for 8 years under our first black president. You think one comment is gonna change all that?

What you and yours ignore is that trump is 30+ points under water with suburban women. It appears as if some seniors are moving away from Trump for his "sacrifice the old folks" policy. His support among the military is on a slow but steady decline. Who is the "anybody but Hillary" crowd going to vote for this time?

Wut

Don't have the link handy but read the other day that in the history of presidential polling there has never been such a narrow range of approval for a president. We KNOW what Trump's core support numbers are.....and because they have been so consistent ......we know they are accurate. It's 42% give or take.

You sure are doing your best to make Joe's mistake sound like a game changer.......when trump says worse things on a daily basis.

You do realize that the overwhelming black vote for Biden in SC changed the entire Dem primary. He was the VP for 8 years under our first black president. You think one comment is gonna change all that?

What you and yours ignore is that trump is 30+ points under water with suburban women. It appears as if some seniors are moving away from Trump for his "sacrifice the old folks" policy. His support among the military is on a slow but steady decline. Who is the "anybody but Hillary" crowd going to vote for this time?
We will see but Joe will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving especially after he comes out of seclusion

Reactions: SKYDOG
No Joe is.
Interesting article last year about Joe’s race problems. News flash it’s not going away and will only get worse after he comes out of hiding
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/10/team-biden-keeps-insisting-he-isnt-racist-its-defense-that-misses-point/?outputType=amp
Yep. Totally ignore trump and keep driving that "Biden is racist" prayer.

I always answer questions about what Biden has said or done.
Not a peep from you freaking cowards about your president publicly accusing a critic of murder.

Reactions: PUBV
Yep. Totally ignore trump and keep driving that "Biden is racist" prayer.

I always answer questions about what Biden has said or done.
Not a peep from you freaking cowards about your president publicly accusing a critic of murder.
BSIT is also avoiding Breitbarts' "Black Crime" tag, flying Confederate flags, and lynching reenactments. He won't answer how any of those help with getting African Americans to vote for Republicans.

We will see but Joe will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving especially after he comes out of seclusion

what are you talking about? Do you possibly have dementia? You seem to have forgot all the nonsense trump has spewed. For as much as Biden is a gaffe machine trump is twice as bad. Did trump come out of hiding yet after he suggested injecting disinfectant? Quit with the bsit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT