ADVERTISEMENT

Mainstream media finally admits that Hunter Biden is a crook

Oh they do? Wow. Well I’m sure all you and the rest of the Scooby doo gang will get to the bottom of all of this in no time.
You wanted more evidence. Well here you go...

Funny that the Yahoo story only reports $100,000 from CEFC because bank records show it being $1,000,000.

The connection to Dr Patric Ho Chi Ping is even more disturbing considering Dr Ho is sitting in US prison right now for bribery and was referred to by Hunter Biden as the " 'fvcking' spy chief of China".

Last edited:
Reactions: purduepat1969

Come at me when you have a legitimate source. Grassley and Ron Johnson? Are you fukking kidding me? Lmao. Those guys know how to pander to their base, that’s for sure. Dumb caters to dumb. Way to buy it, Pat.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Come at me when you have a legitimate source. Grassley and Ron Johnson? Are you fukking kidding me? Lmao. Those guys know how to pander to their base, that’s for sure. Dumb caters to dumb. Way to buy it, Pat.
Regardless of who presented it, the evidence is there. I'm not a fan of Grassley or Johnson. But not liking them doesn't make the evidence go away...

Guilliani is a kook too. But even the NYT has authenticated the laptop...

OK, here's a second source. The Washington Post. It's about as legitimate as it gets...

"The Post found that financial documents on the copy of Hunter Biden’s purported laptop match documents and information found in other records, including newly disclosed bank documents obtained by Sen. Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, a senior Republican on the Senate Finance and Judiciary committees."

Now would you like to admit that this report might have legs? Or are you going to remain in denial?

OK, here's a second source. The Washington Post. It's about as legitimate as it gets...

"The Post found that financial documents on the copy of Hunter Biden’s purported laptop match documents and information found in other records, including newly disclosed bank documents obtained by Sen. Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, a senior Republican on the Senate Finance and Judiciary committees."

Now would you like to admit that this report might have legs? Or are you going to remain in denial?

What for it.....it's coming....PurdueFan1 is going to ask what position Hunter holds in the administration. To him, it's not relevant that Hunter is a coke loving, hooker banging, son-of-the-POTUS.

What for it.....it's coming....PurdueFan1 is going to ask what position Hunter holds in the administration. To him, it's not relevant that Hunter is a coke loving, hooker banging, son-of-the-POTUS.
Don't forget about that little love child in Arkysaw. President Joe Biden has never seen is sixth great-grandchild.

Hunter Biden has agreed to pay child support to the Arkansas woman he fathered a child with while he was also dating his brother's widow​

Joe's 6th grandchild in Arkysaw

Last edited:
Reactions: purduepat1969
Yes, because I'm sure Joe didn't know about it or sanction it, even though his son and brother were involved...

Reactions: bonefish1

Where are you @PurdueFan1 ??

He's gonna get indicted and could possibly get jail time.......as he should if he broke the law.

He likely has numerous tax problems as well as lobbying issues.

All this being investigated when his father is president. Big coverup.
The cover up is the fact this wasn't covered by the media during the election. His father won't be running again. But this story would have clearly impacted the election had mainstream media not censured it...

Last edited:
The cover up is the fact this wasn't covered by the media during the election. His father won't be running again. But this story would have clearly impacted the election had mainstream media not censured it...
The mainstream media didn't believe it........because there was nothing to back it up.......including FOX news, who refused to run with the story.

The other problem was it was being pushed by none other than Rudy, Trump's personal lawyer, who had struck out with his Ukraine witch hunt and whose credibility was squat. It also conveniently popped up a few weeks before the election. It stunk to high heaven......and although the story has been proven true, that doesn't change the circumstances at the time.

Be mad at Barr. He knew about the tax probes but wanted to keep politics out of the DOJ......one of the few times he did the right thing in that context.

The mainstream media didn't believe it........because there was nothing to back it up.......including FOX news, who refused to run with the story.

The other problem was it was being pushed by none other than Rudy, Trump's personal lawyer, who had struck out with his Ukraine witch hunt and whose credibility was squat. It also conveniently popped up a few weeks before the election. It stunk to high heaven......and although the story has been proven true, that doesn't change the circumstances at the time.

Be mad at Barr. He knew about the tax probes but wanted to keep politics out of the DOJ......one of the few times he did the right thing in that context.
Bullshit. It was censured from Twitter and other social media sites. If that story would have been about Trump Jr, you think it would have run?

Bullshit. It was censured from Twitter and other social media sites. If that story would have been about Trump Jr, you think it would have run?
What do you mean bullshit? What did I say that wasn't true?

It was kept off social media sites........because of what I mentioned. You one of those that believes everything you read on social media?

It very well may have been kept quiet until the 11th hour by Rudy and company to sway the election. Ask Hillary how those last minute investigation revelations work out. I know as a partisan you think it would be ok, but it's wrong.

The Obama admin could have revealed Trump's Russia connections before the 2016 election and may have affected the results. They didn't do that either, and it was the right call.

It was kept off social media sites........because of what I mentioned. You one of those that believes everything you read on social media?

It very well may have been kept quiet until the 11th hour by Rudy and company to sway the election. Ask Hillary how those last minute investigation revelations work out. I know as a partisan you think it would be ok, but it's wrong.

The Obama admin could have revealed Trump's Russia connections before the 2016 election and may have affected the results. They didn't do that either, and it was the right call.
I'll agree with that. But yet the Steele dossier hit the news right before Trump took office...with very little to support it's veracity....

FEC fines Hillary Clinton...shocking...

What was there to back up that the laptop story was “Russian disinformation.”? Because every media outlet said it was and all the tech giants said it was and banned it because it was “Russian disinformation.” If so many outlets are reporting it what was the verifiable source. You know since we were so close to the election and news groups and social media would never want to report something false that could sway the election.

For example. If it was Russian disinformation than the computer store owner who had the computer must have had a link to Russian agents. What was that verifiable source? Oh. None. And there never was a link but these cautious news agencies you reference just kept saying “Russian disinformation” and why do you think that is?

Last edited:
I’m all for you guys wasting your time with your “investigation “. Knock yourselves out. I’m sure you’ll some back with some real hard-hitting shit lol
The actions of HB violate 2, possibly 3 federal ethic/corruption statutes. Theses are felonies and result in prison and financial penalty for the elected official/government employee. My assumption is your knowledge base of US Code is quite small?

The problem is that “arresting” POTUS now creates a constitutional crises and you are left Harris as your replacement. One reason the Biden camp picked a woman nobody would want as a successor (say versus a Val Demmings - another finalist) great job security.

Now I understand that your job (and that Bob guy) is to regurgitate and you only have simple logic skills do I’ll talk slow. These news agencies reporting the “authenticity” are not doing so out of commitment to the fourth estate. They work hand in glove with the dem party, if they gave been green lighted to run this (which they have has sat on) it’s because power brokers know that Joe is dead meat and it’s time to move him. Joe was never the choice of the left. He was a convenient pawn whose multiple levels of corruption would be an asset if he needed to be moved. And moved he will.

But you keep reading at first grade level while the real world discusses Plato,

Still waiting for you @PurdueFan1 ...

He's gonna get indicted and could possibly get jail time.......as he should if he broke the law.

So, how involved was Joe in all these misgivings? Joe Biden is definitely involved not only in using his position as VP or POTUS to peddle influence but it's looking very likely that personally benefitted financially directly from some of these sweetheart arrangements. Should he be impeached over this?

What was there to back up that the laptop story was “Russian disinformation.”? Because every media outlet said it was and all the tech giants said it was and banned it because it was “Russian disinformation.” If so many outlets are reporting it what was the verifiable source. You know since we were so close to the election and news groups and social media would never want to report something false that could sway the election.

For example. If it was Russian disinformation than the computer store owner who had the computer must have had a link to Russian agents. What was that verifiable source? Oh. None. And there never was a link but these cautious news agencies you reference just kept saying “Russian disinformation” and why do you think that is?
I'm confident that if you go back and look at the stories from the liberal press they didn't definitively say it was Russian disinformation. They said the experts believe it is Russian disinformation. You should go find a link where a major media source says it was RD......and not just in the headline.

Liberal and trump conservative media were all spinning it their own way.........that's what they do.

You're spinning it too.........when you say "every media outlet said it was and all the tech giants said it was." Not true.

If you're referring to social media, they used several arguments......but allowing such a politically charged issue to be splattered all over their platforms when there was no proof available would have been irresponsible.

I don't know your take...........but trump media has been giving an audience to people claiming the election was rigged.........for the last 15 months.........with no proof.

This stuff is a surprise to you?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So, how involved was Joe in all these misgivings? Joe Biden is definitely involved not only in using his position as VP or POTUS to peddle influence but it's looking very likely that personally benefitted financially directly from some of these sweetheart arrangements. Should he be impeached over this?
lol. So you ask a question, then you answer your own question with unproven statements.........and then you ask another question that assumes your unproven statements are true.

That's vintage Tucker logic. I see you've been paying attention.

• Haha
I'm confident that if you go back and look at the stories from the liberal press they didn't definitively say it was Russian disinformation. They said the experts believe it is Russian disinformation. You should go find a link where a major media source says it was RD......and not just in the headline.

Liberal and trump conservative media were all spinning it their own way.........that's what they do.

You're spinning it too.........when you say "every media outlet said it was and all the tech giants said it was." Not true.

If you're referring to social media, they used several arguments......but allowing such a politically charged issue to be splattered all over their platforms when there was no proof available would have been irresponsible.

I don't know your take...........but trump media has been giving an audience to people claiming the election was rigged.........for the last 15 months.........with no proof.

Do you feel the same way when these same media outlets were screaming "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!" about Trump when none of it had be corroborated either? The media, including social media, was promoting that like someone had cured cancer.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Do you feel the same way when these same media outlets were screaming "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!" about Trump when none of it had be corroborated either? The media, including social media, was promoting that like someone had cured cancer.
The liberal media was digging around and bringing on their "experts" that said there was collusion and the trump media was doing the same thing to say there wasn't.

Meanwhile, there was an actual investigation going on........which was warranted because there was real evidence that it might have happened. You people act like there were no reasons to investigate.

• Haha

Who were the experts? Clapper and Brennan who are paid analysts on these networks? Both who have lied to Congress? When the media said “experts” did any ever remind you the consumer that zero of these experts had access to subject computer?

No offense to people like you but you are a bit dumb to how things work. Break down those experts and tell me their association. Then it’s repeated over and over and people like you who fail to have independent thought repeat “experts” w/o questioning who they are. And what they benefit from a Biden victory.

Who were the experts? Clapper and Brennan who are paid analysts on these networks? Both who have lied to Congress? When the media said “experts” did any ever remind you the consumer that zero of these experts had access to subject computer?

No offense to people like you but you are a bit dumb to how things work. Break down those experts and tell me their association. Then it’s repeated over and over and people like you who fail to have independent thought repeat “experts” w/o questioning who they are. And what they benefit from a Biden victory.
lol. I didn't say the experts were right, did I? Does it matter who they were, other than they are a talking point for you?

My point, if you would pay attention and stop being an ass, was that the media was not making judgments about whether the collusion accusations were true. They were finding people who had worked in national security or congressmen or political scientists........whoever........that agreed with their political leanings and putting them on the air. Yeah Clapper and Brennen. And Fox put up.......Idk, Cruz and Pompeo. Both sides grabbed people who would conclude what the network wanted.

Btw, I'm the one in this conversation who is not taking political sides and thinking for himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
lol. I didn't say the experts were right, did I? Does it matter who they were, other than they are a talking point for you?

My point, if you would pay attention and stop being an ass, was that the media was not making judgments about whether the collusion accusations were true. They were finding people who had worked in national security or congressmen or political scientists........whoever........that agreed with their political leanings and putting them on the air. Yeah Clapper and Brennen. And Fox put up.......Idk, Cruz and Pompeo. Both sides grabbed people who would conclude what the network wanted.

Btw, I'm the one in this conversation who is not taking political sides and thinking for himself.
No you are taking sides and you have no independent thought. You literally said they didn’t run the HB computer story because they couldn’t verify it and didn’t want to influence the election. Well the Biden campaign concocted Russian disinformation and the networks published it although they couldn’t verify it. They literally did the exactly the same thing you used as an excuse as to why everybody embargoed the HB laptop. Couldn’t be verified.

And Pompeo? He was the current SoS. But he was not an expert like a paid MSNBC consultant is. That statement there is political. Calling the current SoS analysis as unbelievable. And the NY Post broke the story and well sourced and everything they said turned out to be true.

The reason you think I am an ass is because I ask you questions you can’t answer. Even your dumb ass excuse why they didn’t run the story is regurgitation from the people who blocked it. Great there are still lemmings to walk off a cliff before using independent thought.

@PurdueFan1 you might as well come out of your hole and admit this is a story. I'm just gonna keep calling you out until you show up...

No you are taking sides and you have no independent thought. You literally said they didn’t run the HB computer story because they couldn’t verify it and didn’t want to influence the election. Well the Biden campaign concocted Russian disinformation and the networks published it although they couldn’t verify it. They literally did the exactly the same thing you used as an excuse as to why everybody embargoed the HB laptop. Couldn’t be verified.

And Pompeo? He was the current SoS. But he was not an expert like a paid MSNBC consultant is. That statement there is political. Calling the current SoS analysis as unbelievable. And the NY Post broke the story and well sourced and everything they said turned out to be true.

The reason you think I am an ass is because I ask you questions you can’t answer. Even your dumb ass excuse why they didn’t run the story is regurgitation from the people who blocked it. Great there are still lemmings to walk off a cliff before using independent thought.
I called you an ass because you can't seem to make a post without some kind of insult. Just make your argument. You seem to think an insult somehow makes your argument stronger.

The Biden campaign concocted the story? Is this an example of independent thought........because I've seen nothing that proves that in any way.

There was a letter from like 50 former intel officials, pubs and dems, who said the story sounded like something the Russians would do. They didn't say it was, just that it sounded like them. I guess the Biden admin included them all in the concocted story.

Pompeo was just an example. I said IDK, meaning "I don't know" who the experts were that FOX put on arguing against the collusion.

As I said......and it's true......media outlets could not confirm the laptop and associated stories, including Fox and the WSJ. You can say what you want about the Post story now, but it was not the case then.

I'm tired of republicans preaching at me about independent thinking.......when a majority of them don't think the election was legitimate. Where did they get that idea?

• Haha
@PurdueFan1 you might as well come out of your hole and admit this is a story. I'm just gonna keep calling you out until you show up...
What’s the story though? I mean wtf does it have to do with anything? You can @ me until the cows come home but until there’s actually something to this, you’re just screaming into the void.

PS. Chuck Grassley is like 145 years old and Ron Johnson is as dumb and idiotic as it gets. You might as well have Lauren Boebert, Marjorie and Maddie cawthorn on the case.

What’s the story though? I mean wtf does it have to do with anything? You can @ me until the cows come home but until there’s actually something to this, you’re just screaming into the void.

PS. Chuck Grassley is like 145 years old and Ron Johnson is as dumb and idiotic as it gets. You might as well have Lauren Boebert, Marjorie and Maddie cawthorn on the case.
The f'ing President's son and brother are most likely going to go jail. And sooner or later the influence peddling will be tied back to Joe. Do you not get the significance of this?

And who GAF who the information is coming from. DId you not read the article? WAPO has authenticated the information. You know, the left leaning Washington Post that you likely read on a regular basis?

Yep, you're in denial in a bad way...

Daddy will pardon him before he ever does a day of jail time.

The f'ing President's son and brother are most likely going to go jail. And sooner or later the influence peddling will be tied back to Joe. Do you not get the significance of this?

And who GAF who the information is coming from. DId you not read the article? WAPO has authenticated the information. You know, the left leaning Washington Post that you likely read on a regular basis?

Yep, you're in denial in a bad way...
Do you mean trump’s son is going to jail? Because that’s way more likely. But please, keep telling me I’m in denial Pat

Never happen. Might on his way out of office.

Don't think a trump republican should be making an issue of pardons.
Once again as a blind asshat you assume I'm a Trumper. I'm a Republican. I voted for Trump because he was better than the evil witch. I liked a lot of his policies. I don't want him to run again. Biden will pardon Hunter if it keeps Jim from burning down the whole family to keep himself out of prison.

I called you an ass because you can't seem to make a post without some kind of insult. Just make your argument. You seem to think an insult somehow makes your argument stronger.

The Biden campaign concocted the story? Is this an example of independent thought........because I've seen nothing that proves that in any way.

There was a letter from like 50 former intel officials, pubs and dems, who said the story sounded like something the Russians would do. They didn't say it was, just that it sounded like them. I guess the Biden admin included them all in the concocted story.

Pompeo was just an example. I said IDK, meaning "I don't know" who the experts were that FOX put on arguing against the collusion.

As I said......and it's true......media outlets could not confirm the laptop and associated stories, including Fox and the WSJ. You can say what you want about the Post story now, but it was not the case then.

I'm tired of republicans preaching at me about independent thinking.......when a majority of them don't think the election was legitimate. Where did they get that idea?

Here’s more regurgitation. Who were the republicans? The actual statement was over 50 that served in Republican and Democratic administrations. That means jack shit. You know why? Because so many appointed in the intelligence and defense community will carry over during the transition period until a replacement is named (and confirmed in some situations). I.e. “serving in multiple administrations.” So the question you should ask (you know because you are an independent thinker) is “were they appointed by both D & R administrations?” Cuz a lot of Trumpers could claim service in the Biden Admin but I would call BS on that too.

simple fact. You stated they spiked the laptop story because they couldn’t verify it and didn’t want to sway an election. Yet they ran with “Russian disinformation” without verifying it because it was beneficial to Biden. This is where i called your bull shit and you changed your premise. And you got yourself into sine twisted logic.

Fact in evidence. DNI Director Ratcliffe made public statement 10/19/20 RE: zero evidence it was Russian disinformation. Therefore every US voter should have seen the emails. Like they did in England. Read that email. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12965983/john-ratcliffe-hunter-biden-laptop/

This 2015 email opens up to cause to at least 2 criminal Statutes. Can you name them? If you say Honest Services (18 USC 1346) I’d give you partial credit but the SCOTUS decision to narrow its reach probably save Biden. But again, what 2 statutory violations?

And I’m the guy w/o independent thought?

Joe,
Bob's definition of an expert is an MSNBC anchor who regurgitates the Democrats talking points.

ADVERTISEMENT