ADVERTISEMENT

Mainstream media finally admits that Hunter Biden is a crook

The onus isn’t on me for shit. So what if he had the job? He was a private citizen and so was his dad. Do I like it? No. But oh well. Should we talk about Trumps kids raking the dough in while daddy played with Lego’s and shoveled in McDonald’s in the Oval Office?
Again I ask, does someone pay you to be this stupid or is it truly just natural selection?

Reactions: BoilerMadness
The onus isn’t on me for shit. So what if he had the job? He was a private citizen and so was his dad. Do I like it? No. But oh well. Should we talk about Trumps kids raking the dough in while daddy played with Lego’s and shoveled in McDonald’s in the .

No. His father was not a private citizen. (Did your cut-and-paste blogs tell you this) He was the VP who was also named as the point person for Ukrainian policy. Did you know this? I mean that he was the VP from 2008 to 2016

Now I will try again. Why do you think a Ukrainian energy firm hire a guy with zero experience and zero qualifications and who couldn’t even speak Ukrainian and pay him over 1 million a year.

What emails implicate what? You haven’t even seen any emails. You guys are so desperate for anything but all you have is some mystery laptop that belongs to someone who isn’t in the administration. But any reason to wear that tinfoil hat I guess.
Here's a book you can read to help you get over your ignorance. Granted, Hunter isn't in the Administration, but Joe was the VP for 8 years. Hunter was able to leverage Joe's position to make Millions of dollars and "The Big Guy" (Joe) got a cut. Spin it any way you want, but influence peddling is corrupt & illegal, but you know that. You're just so deeply indoctrinated that you have to be in denial.

Laptop from Hell: Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and the Dirty Secrets the President Tried to Hide Hardcover – November 30, 2021​

I mean you do realize Trump was impeached the first time because he tried to bribe Ukraine right? I’m sure that slipped your mind because you were so excited to see a fellow fat, middle aged mouth breather on a flight protesting masks, which is understandable for the easily distracted.
Trump was impeached twice, because the Dems wanted to do anything they could to besmirch him & derail his agenda. There was no merit in either impeachment, despite the repeated lies of Pelosi, Schiff & Swalwell. Remember Schiff promised many times that he had absolute proof of Trump's guilt, yet to this day, NONE of it has surfaced.

Sadly, you still believe all the crap they spoon fed you.

No. His father was not a private citizen. (Did your cut-and-paste blogs tell you this) He was the VP who was also named as the point person for Ukrainian policy. Did you know this? I mean that he was the VP from 2008 to 2016

Now I will try again. Why do you think a Ukrainian energy firm hire a guy with zero experience and zero qualifications and who couldn’t even speak Ukrainian and pay him over 1 million a year.
Hunter also accompanied his father on AF2 and managed to get $1.5 Billion from from the Bank of China for his investment Firm for which he has NO qualifications, but the Biden name.

The amusing thing is that Joe has said repeatedly that he has never discussed any of Hunter's business dealings with him. Picture them flying all the way back from China to DC and Hunter never once mentioning that he had just gotten $1.5Billion and Joe never inquiring what the Big Guy's cut would be.

Joe's never had more than a fleeting acquaintance with the truth for over 50 yrs. Don't expect that to change.

Oh they do? Wow. Well I’m sure all you and the rest of the Scooby doo gang will get to the bottom of all of this in no time.
It's incredible how proudly you flaunt your ignorance. You keep doubling down like all this will just go away.

What's sadder is that you're perfectly happy knowing that Biden's corrupt and you're making excuses for him. You've certainly been well indoctrinated.

And…..don’t forget the video of Sleepy Joe threatening to withhold a billion in aid to Ukraine unless the special prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired.

And in Joe’s words “son of a bitch, they fired him!”
No no no. THAT proscutor was corrupt. Even though, the owner of Burisma was massively corrupt and on the run now. Burisma was never prosecuted after that under the VP Biden watch. Also, never mind Hunter Biden being involved with Burisma either. That had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
What emails implicate what? You haven’t even seen any emails. You guys are so desperate for anything but all you have is some mystery laptop that belongs to someone who isn’t in the administration. But any reason to wear that tinfoil hat I guess.
Why is the NYT saying this is a real story then? Did you miss all of the texts and emails from the Bobulinski phones? You really are a piece of work.

I would care if Hunter worked for this administration. He doesn’t. I would care if whatever was supposedly on this laptop has anything to do with anything. It doesn’t. So no, I don’t care.

But I’ll be sure to point scam artists your way. You’re a sure thing.
The current POTUS lied to the American people, in a Presidential debate, about the lap top.
Do you seriously think this is less grievous than Trump's "I had more people than any other President at my inauguration'?
Another Russian hoax the MSM promoted to protect Biden.

I mean you do realize Trump was impeached the first time because he tried to bribe Ukraine right? I’m sure that slipped your mind because you were so excited to see a fellow fat, middle aged mouth breather on a flight protesting masks, which is understandable for the easily distracted.
No he didn't. There's zero evidence of that too. I read the ENTIRE phone evidence that was handed over and there was nothing in there. ZERO.

The onus isn’t on me for shit. So what if he had the job? He was a private citizen and so was his dad. Do I like it? No. But oh well. Should we talk about Trumps kids raking the dough in while daddy played with Lego’s and shoveled in McDonald’s in the Oval Office?
Just keep those blinders on. You're good at that.

Hunter also accompanied his father on AF2 and managed to get $1.5 Billion from from the Bank of China for his investment Firm for which he has NO qualifications, but the Biden name.

The amusing thing is that Joe has said repeatedly that he has never discussed any of Hunter's business dealings with him. Picture them flying all the way back from China to DC and Hunter never once mentioning that he had just gotten $1.5Billion and Joe never inquiring what the Big Guy's cut would be.

Joe's never had more than a fleeting acquaintance with the truth for over 50 yrs. Don't expect that to change.
The problem with arguing with this guy is that he most likely doesn’t know the basic facts in evidence. Yes I could have asked why a “private citizen’ was on AF2 so many times and conducting business abroad in conjunction with this taxpayer trip, And how come he didn’t register as a Foreign Agent. A felony

But he is a regurgitator. When he say “Hunter wasn’t in the administration” he is parroting the talking points of Psssssaki and the left. Any legal expert will tell you this is not a valid excuse and that conflict of interest and corruption doesn’t require you to be “in the administration.” These statutes extend to the ingratiation of family members. Sure as somebody who investigated misuse of public funds and corruption for over 8 years I could have provided him with applicable US Code. But I don’t think it matters. He has an article from MSNBC.

Sorry. Quid pro quo.

Lol at the TDS comment. Standard when you have nothing else. Well at least you have your memory of your fellow proud boy from your flight the other day, owning the hell out of the entire plane.
Let me guess...you pointed and screamed "RACIST!!!!!"

Your denial is getting funnier & funnier. You really seem to embrace ignorance.
I’m not denying anything. Y’all just aren’t proving anything. Have you seen the contents of laptop? No, you haven’t. And neither have any of the bozos you’re getting your “information” from.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Do you not get or understand what is on the laptop based on previous reporting?
When it comes to Hunter Biden's laptop, PurdueFan1 squints his eyes shut, puts his fingers in his ears and stomps his feet walking in a circle yelling "LALALALALALALALALALA!"

Reactions: Crayfish57
The problem with arguing with this guy is that he most likely doesn’t know the basic facts in evidence. Yes I could have asked why a “private citizen’ was on AF2 so many times and conducting business abroad in conjunction with this taxpayer trip, And how come he didn’t register as a Foreign Agent. A felony

But he is a regurgitator. When he say “Hunter wasn’t in the administration” he is parroting the talking points of Psssssaki and the left. Any legal expert will tell you this is not a valid excuse and that conflict of interest and corruption doesn’t require you to be “in the administration.” These statutes extend to the ingratiation of family members. Sure as somebody who investigated misuse of public funds and corruption for over 8 years I could have provided him with applicable US Code. But I don’t think it matters. He has an article from MSNBC.
I’m all for you guys wasting your time with your “investigation “. Knock yourselves out. I’m sure you’ll some back with some real hard-hitting shit lol

• Haha
I’m not denying anything. Y’all just aren’t proving anything. Have you seen the contents of laptop? No, you haven’t. And neither have any of the bozos you’re getting your “information” from.
Why do you think Burisma in the Ukraine hired Hunter Biden as a consultant at $83,000 per month?
Do you think it had anything to do with the fact that his dad was VP?

Why do you think Burisma in the Ukraine hired Hunter Biden as a consultant at $83,000 per month?
Do you think it had anything to do with the fact that his dad was VP?
Probably. Nepotism is real. TFG and his entire family took full advantage of it. It’s not right but get back to me when it means something.

• Haha

Purduefan1 thinks Hunter found that job on LinkedIn, applied and got the gig.
It's just weird coincidence that his dad was VP.

You're the one saying the Hunter laptop story is irrelevant. You simply don't want to hear the information and admit that Biden is corrupt. (or that his son is a coke head who loves Russian hookers).
It’s not that I don’t want to hear it. It’s just that I fail to see what the point is. I mean you’re free to detail out what the true scandal is with unverified information from a laptop but until then, you’re just vomiting out bright and shiny right wing talking points.

When it comes to Hunter Biden's laptop, PurdueFan1 squints his eyes shut, puts his fingers in his ears and stomps his feet walking in a circle yelling "LALALALALALALALALALA!"
You might want to actually read an article about it instead of just choosing continual denial...

There's a reason Hunter is being investigated by the FBI...

Hunter Biden’s Laptop and America’s Crisis of Accountability​

The New York Times now admits the story was real. News and social-media companies will pay no price for suppressing vital information in 2020.​

By Gerard Baker Wall Street Journal

March 21, 2022 1:40 pm ET

im-508459

In close elections, a fraction of the total vote distributed in the right places can swing an outcome, and we can never be sure what effect late news stories can have.
If it hadn’t been for a suspiciously well-timed report of a decades-old driving-under-the-influence arrest in the final days of the 2000 presidential campaign, George W. Bush might not have needed 35 days and the judgment of the Supreme Court to deliver him the White House.

Harold Wilson, the British Labour prime minister in 1970, is said to have claimed for years afterward that England’s shock defeat by West Germany in the soccer World Cup quarterfinal that year so depressed the national mood—and turnout—that it produced his surprise ejection from 10 Downing Street in the general election days later.

We’ll never know what effect the “October Surprise” of 2020, the New York Post’s reporting of the discovery of a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden containing all sorts of embarrassing emails, might have had on the election that year if it had received wider circulation. Perhaps in a campaign dominated by Covid and characterized by chaos, it would have been another snowflake in the blizzard of news voters were being hit with.

But the allegations in the reporting—that the son of the man favored to become the next president had been selling his high-level family political connections to foreigners, including suggestions of a possible cut for his father—were worth pursuing. But enough influential people in and out of government—in the foreign-policy-intelligence complex, in the media, and in the big tech firms—were so alarmed that it would affect the outcome that they pulled off one of the greatest disappearing tricks since Harry Houdini made that elephant vanish from a New York stage.

It took its time, but last week the New York Times slipped the acknowledgment of the story’s accuracy deep in a report about Hunter Biden’s mounting legal problems. The Times, along with most other mass-circulation news organizations, had essentially ignored the story in the days when it might have made a difference, but it now says it has “authenticated” the laptop’s contents.

The concession from the paper, which serves as a sort of unofficial licensing authority for reporting by most of the rest of the media, prompted a predictable rush to self-vindication by those who had also trashed the story at the time. The Washington Post insisted its original decision not to touch it was justified because of uncertainty about its provenance.

Normally, when there is doubt about the provenance of an explosive story, news organizations consider it their job to ascertain the truth. Normally, it takes them less than 17 months to do so. But normally they don’t have the cover provided by technology companies that prevented people from reading the original story.

The media and tech companies that colluded in concealing this potentially critical information didn’t need any excuse to do so. But it surely helped that they were given validation for their actions by an august-sounding committee of concerned letter-writers who moved quickly to discredit the story.

In that famous letter, more than 50 former national-security and intelligence officials polished their gleaming credentials and alleged that the New York Post was guilty of peddling a story that had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

The principal rationale for this, the letter laid out, was that the story might be helpful to Donald Trump. Russia wanted Mr. Trump to win. The story helped Mr. Trump. Ergo, it was the work of Russia.

That’s quite a syllogism. Using that same logic, you might conclude that Russia was also responsible for any unexpectedly good economic data that helped the incumbent, or that Vladimir Putin was behind the crime wave that had gripped Democrat-run cities.

Now we can guess why so much U.S. intelligence has been so faulty all these years. Either these 50 or so grandmasters of international espionage are completely unable to distinguish Russian disinformation from real information, or they prostituted their credentials in a naked act of political hackery. I don’t have their experience or deductive skills, but I’m ready to go with the latter.

The deeper shame here is the lack of accountability across American institutions. No one who colluded in this conspiracy against truth has even been inconvenienced by it.

Contacted by the Post last week, not one of the letter’s signatories expressed regret or contrition. The reporters and editors at news organizations and the employees and executives of tech companies who participated in the suppression continue to be lionized for their work.

This is what is so corrosive of trust and, in the end, of the system itself. The one way in which real accountability is supposed to work in a democracy is at the ballot box. But how can that even work when the people we want to hold accountable decide what information the voters are allowed to see?

Hunter Biden’s ‘Expertise’​

The election is over but Washington’s press corps is still largely incurious about the Biden family business.​

im-323623

Remember that time in 2019 when Hunter Biden’s longtime partner in a venture funded by the Chinese government told the South China Morning Post that he was still working on an explanation of Mr. Biden’s role at the firm? A new narrative may soon be at hand. In a recent interview with comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the president’s 51-year-old son offered an intriguing claim about his business career. And it could be very useful to the corporate communications staff at China-based BHR, as well as the good folks at Ukraine’s Burisma and other overseas outfits that have paid him implausibly large sums.​

Mr. Biden is still not claiming to be an expert in Chinese finance or Ukrainian energy or Romanian corruption statutes or Russian real estate. But in defending his lucrative arrangement with Burisma during an appearance on the Kimmel show, Mr. Biden said that he had “expertise in corporate governance.” And what would foreign oligarchs do without corporate governance experts?
If true, this new Biden claim suggests at least the possibility that all of the millions of dollars he’s collected overseas really were legitimate. Maybe the foreign tycoons were not simply renting a Biden for purposes of Washington influence.
This sure seems like news, and tailor-made for media folk who still enjoy offering rebuttals against Donald Trump even though he has left public office and is not even allowed to speak on social media.

Yet for whatever reason, even though Hunter Biden is on a book tour, the press seems largely uninterested in his story. New York magazine’s Olivia Nuzzi writes today that his autobiography has “landed quietly in Washington.” She adds:
“I’m shocked,” a senior White House official said. “I get stuff on the dogs all the time. I’ve been so surprised I didn’t get anything on Hunter.” Whether they had braced for a media frenzy or not, members of the Joe Biden administration report that, internally, the arrival of Hunter’s book (which was ghostwritten by the journalist Drew Jubera) on April 6 was a big nonevent.
Perhaps the press pack is wary of the new story from Hunter Biden given the rest of his explanation to Mr. Kimmel. The president’s son said that he’d served on numerous boards but the only two he mentioned were Amtrak and the World Food Program USA.
This column’s most celebrated alumnus might count the Biden explanation among the “worst appeals to authority” in contemporary debate. In an attempt to counter the assumption that the energy firm’s decision to hire him was all about politics, Mr. Biden is flagging his service at two highly politicized organizations based in Washington, D.C.
Amtrak has been losing money for decades and survives on government subsidies. While many people suspect that Burisma hired Hunter Biden for political considerations, we know that’s why Amtrak hired him. Back in 2006, Hunter’s father was a U.S. senator. “A spokeswoman for Joe Biden said Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid suggested Hunter Biden’s name to the White House,” according to a report by Jennifer Brooks in Delaware’s News Journal newspaper.
“The Amtrak board is not one of Washington’s more glamorous postings,” Ms. Brooks charitably added. To be fair, the unpaid board was not exactly populated with corporate all-stars. According to Ms. Brooks:
Biden would take the seat last held by former Democratic presidential nominee Michael Dukakis, whose term expired in 2002. It is one of three long-vacant seats on the eight-member board.
An organization with such strong governance practices that board seats remained vacant for years? “This is a huge opportunity for him,” Mr. Dukakis oddly proclaimed at the time Hunter Biden was welcomed aboard.
As for the World Food Program USA, an unpaid board of the politically connected oversees this nonprofit affiliate of the United Nations. By all accounts the U.N.’s food program is more useful than many other U.N. programs, but like Amtrak it relies heavily on the generosity of U.S. taxpayers and like Amtrak, it is not the first place headhunters look for experts on corporate governance.
Yet foreign tycoons saw something special in Hunter Biden. What could it have been?

I’m all for you guys wasting your time with your “investigation “. Knock yourselves out. I’m sure you’ll some back with some real hard-hitting shit lol
It's incredible to find someone, who is so thoroughly indoctrinated, that he has absolutely no intellectual curiosity whatsoever.

I believe that the NYPost has made access to/copies of the hard drive from Hunter's laptop available to other news agencies. NYT has finally verified the existence of the laptop and it's only a matter of time, before the rest of the DNC's marketing arm begins to acknowledge it, as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT