ADVERTISEMENT

Do you still feel comfortable voting for Biden?

Was there ever an apology for this?

Trump: “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

Was there ever an apology for this?

Trump: “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”
But they're still Jewish and so is his son in law and his daughter converted to Judaism. Also Trump moved the Embassy to Jerusalem but nice try

It was a joke that fell flat. If you want to hear the quote, it's at the very end of the interview.

I guess my Trump joke fell flat as well.

It was a dumb thing to say and gave the trumpers something to crow about.
He also apologized instead of saying it was a joke or sarcasm........like we're used to hearing from our great leader.

I should not have been so cavalier," he said. "I've never, never, ever taken the African American community for granted."

He added: "I shouldn't have been such a wise guy."

He continued: "No-one should have to vote for any party based on their race, their religion, their background."

But they're still Jewish and so is his son in law and his daughter converted to Judaism. Also Trump moved the Embassy to Jerusalem but nice try
Just pointing out that you're completely full of shit. Pretty confident that African Americans will continue to recognize who their political allies are and who is outwardly hostile toward them.

images

2020-01-18T110645Z_1_LYNXMPEG0H06G_RTROPTP_3_USA-GUNS-RALLY.JPG

257e2337-d7b5-4e9d-8529-1860c7f62c5d-IMG_1519.jpg

ap177329927174_banner-704x313.jpeg

trumpadsf.jpg

43240tak0k911.jpg

478761606.jpg

ap00070101626-4e5f8a1b40df73b275344fc3a1eb39e031d5186a-s800-c85.jpg

17confederate1-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:
John James is a black republican candidate. What would you expect him to say?
Are you going to post all the black republicans' comments separately
.........or can we agree that black republicans will criticize Biden's remarks and most black democrats will not?
You aren't advocating he isn't a real black either just because he is Republican?

He isn't black enough for you? This is the blind spot many Dems aren't seeing.

No, I can't gatekeep like that.
Just think this will end up being nothing especially after Biden apologized. When was the last time Trump did that?
Going to be very hard to swing AA voters when they have heard Trump say things like African "sh*thole" countries, and "very fine people", and flocks of white supremacists supporters. I could go on with the discrimination lawsuits against Trump too. Just being realistic. Polls have Trump way underwater at this point.

Thou doth protest too much

This will be the best election in my lifetime.

This is a win-win

Tump loses he goes off and plays golf. He wins he doesn’t campaign anymore and can’t run again.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSIT
This will be the best election in my lifetime.

This is a win-win

Tump loses he goes off and plays golf. He wins he doesn’t campaign anymore and can’t run again.
That would be great......but imo if he loses its likely he doesn't leave the office withoutca fight and he'll be taking potshots at the man that beat him for years. He will set a new standard for the term sore loser.

If he wins, he will still do the rallies. He craves the attention too much to stop.

Reactions: Bill4411
Well we are all still waiting on the big, beautiful Obamacare replacement plan we’ve been promised for three plus years now.....
You are spot with that. For me it would have been better if Obama would have done nothing concerning health care. The one big thing Obamacare did was drive out all but one insurer in Indiana.

You are spot with that. For me it would have been better if Obama would have done nothing concerning health care. The one big thing Obamacare did was drive out all but one insurer in Indiana.

You and i differ philosophically here. Obamacare was not perfect by any stretch but it was a start. I personally don’t think anyone should be denied good healthcare, especially with pre-existing conditions. Trump could have worked on fixing the problems with Obamacare and been able to beat his chest on that while doing something really good. Instead, nothing.

You and i differ philosophically here. Obamacare was not perfect by any stretch but it was a start. I personally don’t think anyone should be denied good healthcare, especially with pre-existing conditions. Trump could have worked on fixing the problems with Obamacare and been able to beat his chest on that while doing something really good. Instead, nothing.
I don’t think people should be denied healthcare with pre-existing conditions either. This is where the rubber meets the road. It’s unfair that I was forced to pay 4 to 5 times more on a procedure until my $12000 deductible was met. Small business owners and individuals are crushed by this as it only keeps getting worse.

I'm betting something is coming from the Durham investigation.
Quit with the bullsh!t conspiracy theories. You lost the presidency. You should be focus on trying to keep the senate. Quit eating the nothingburgers bsit. The Republican Party is collapsing in front of your eyes.

Reactions: cosmickid
Reactions: PurdueFan1
I don’t think people should be denied healthcare with pre-existing conditions either. This is where the rubber meets the road. It’s unfair that I was forced to pay 4 to 5 times more on a procedure until my $12000 deductible was met. Small business owners and individuals are crushed by this as it only keeps getting worse.
I don’t disagree with you at all here and That was certainly a troubled area of the policy. My point stands, though: Trump had the opportunity to shore up the problem areas and instead has done nothing. Well except lie about a replacement.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I can appreciate your response, but why can't people hold their nose and vote for Biden? It cuts both ways. Not every critique of the President is hate, and when people on this board default to that position they don't "seem too smart" supporting Trump.

In 2016 and now 2020 the American people are given a trash sandwich and a garbage sandwich to choose between, and instead of saying "I want better sandwich options" most people resort to attack and defend on the crap we have.

Also, the next person I come across on the GD forum I deem an intellectual will be the first.

Hold you nose and vote for Biden? We need to see who his VP candidate is because the odds of that person being President is much higher than Biden. Biden’s views on issues are vague and flexible enough on paper that a vote for him is a crap shoot. I stopped reading his views when I got to his views on China, free college, and immigration.

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT