ADVERTISEMENT

Do you still feel comfortable voting for Biden?

Twitter has finally fact checked Trump. Wow!
This, like businesses demanding masks, could get interesting. Trumpers will never see it but hopefully sane America will. Trumpers come unhinged regarding bakers serving gays, but now not being served in the fashion they demand is also a 1st Amendment issue. These folks are nuts.

I lived in SE Michigan while he was mayor. He was corrupt but i believe he is still popular with some Detroit folks. I personally wouldn’t have pardoned him
Trump doesn’t even know who kilpatrick is. Probably distracted by all the murder conspiracy tweeting.

Do you read anything that isn’t far right propaganda trash? No wonder you’re so poorly informed all the time. Shocking that you can find an opinion piece from Breitbart, Newsmax, Townhall, etc., that has your same opinion.

You haven’t commented on Breitbart’s “Black Crime” designation or if recreating lynching is helpful for Republicans getting African Americans to vote for them?
Indy, this is your fight with someone else, but you are the most one trick pony on this board. You really are and for you claim someone to be "far right" when there isn't a "far left" that you can't reach is a joke my friend.

Reactions: BSIT
Well now he’s cheering on unemployment during a pandemic, which was exacerbated by the ineptitude of his administration. It’s not a tough choice for anyone with an ounce of a conscience this November. The orange fat bastard needs to go.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Well now he’s cheering on unemployment during a pandemic, which was exacerbated by the ineptitude of his administration. It’s not a tough choice for anyone with an ounce of a conscience this November. The orange fat bastard needs to go.

Lol I doubt the pandemic is the root cause for their problems but carry on

Indy, this is your fight with someone else, but you are the most one trick pony on this board. You really are and for you claim someone to be "far right" when there isn't a "far left" that you can't reach is a joke my friend.
Your mind is so far gone that you think anything factual is far left.

Reactions: Biggie357
images

This is a fake photo. Consider where you are getting your information if they post this trash.

I lived in SE Michigan while he was mayor. He was corrupt but i believe he is still popular with some Detroit folks. I personally wouldn’t have pardoned him

BSIT: I just saw on Newsweek website that this was a rumor and that he will not be released???

Rumor is Trump has Frontotemporal Dementia. This would explain his crazy behavior and lack of balance.

Trump certainly makes you wonder if he has an as yet undiagnosed problem as it is hard to understand the motivation for some of the things he says or tweets. Sometimes I think he is just a person who likes to create chaos. Sometimes I think he is just trying to distract from something else. Sometimes I think . . . . . .

Trump certainly makes you wonder if he has an as yet undiagnosed problem as it is hard to understand the motivation for some of the things he says or tweets. Sometimes I think he is just a person who likes to create chaos. Sometimes I think he is just trying to distract from something else. Sometimes I think . . . . . .
I honestly think he says stuff just to trigger people.

Certainly a trait you'd want from the President of the United States, right?
Fair point. I would agree if this was demonstrated in other aspects of his presidency. If he was impulsive and irrational, he would have been trigger happy related to war but he has proven to be the most anti war president in recent memory. He has constantly bashed Bush’s premise for going to war in Iraq. Additionally he has taken on bad trade deals that both parties previously supported. Both of these issues would have been handled differently if he was truly nuts. There’s a difference between someone who has a disruptive personality and someone who is nuts. Am I happy with some of the stuff he says? Absolutely not

Fair point. I would agree if this was demonstrated in other aspects of his presidency. If he was impulsive and irrational, he would have been trigger happy related to war but he has proven to be the most anti war president in recent memory. He has constantly bashed Bush’s premise for going to war in Iraq. Additionally he has taken on bad trade deals that both parties previously supported. Both of these issues would have been handled differently if he was truly nuts. There’s a difference between someone who has a disruptive personality and someone who is nuts. Am I happy with some of the stuff he says? Absolutely not

I am happy that you said soemthing negative about his antics.

Fair points about some of the deals. It’s easy to criticize deals that are made in retrospect. Not sure that he has made/fixed all of those.

He has done some really headscratching things in foreign policy with Iran and in the Middle East.

I am happy that you said soemthing negative about his antics.

Fair points about some of the deals. It’s easy to criticize deals that are made in retrospect. Not sure that he has made/fixed all of those.

He has done some really headscratching things in foreign policy with Iran and in the Middle East.
My biggest beef was how he left the Kurds hanging

Sounds like you are bout ready to swing. My guess is that you just voted for him because of the R in front of his name. Maybe you just thought he would be a little better than Hillary.
I admit I didn’t vote for him in the primary. I voted for Cruz after considering Rubio and John K. There were too many things I disagreed with Hillary to vote for her. I’ll vote for Trump due to his promises kept regarding: trade, getting us out of war, new trade deals, judicial appointments and pro life. As I said earlier, I’m convinced he says things just to antagonize the press and Dems but governs more rationally. I won’t vote for Joe. He needs to develop a platform other than I’m not Trump

Reactions: SKYDOG
Be interesting what Joe's impact will be to this story. Dems are even more worried now IMO
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/24/blackpac-poll-democrats-117243

Not only is that not current, but it's very generic and doesn't really venture to explain how any of that supposed apathy of Blacks would impact the Electoral vote in the few states up for grabs. Going into the year my definition of "battleground states" was basically PA, MI, and WI with a few possibly thrown in...

But the Dems have greatly expanded the playing field. These states Trump won in 2016 are ALL in play- GA, FL, NC, IA, OH, AZ along with PA, MI, and WI. I personally think MI is gone, esp with Trump's callous attitude towards COVID victims in Detroit. The main reason Trump won MI by 10,000 votes (less than the capacity of a place like New Castle Field House) is that Black voters stayed home in key areas like Detroit. I don't see that happening this year- just like it didn't happen in 2018 or the Dem primary in March...

Trump cultists are quick to dismiss polls, even though the 2016 popular/nationwide polls in 2016 were extremely accurate, esp with regards to how Comey's release of the 2nd Investigation letter on Oct 18 dramatically transformed the race. But internal polling is an issue both camps pay attention to, so a poll conducted by Kemp in Ga that showed Biden leading in NC and tied in Ga were events that triggered concern in the Trump Campaign...

Now comes more indication of deep concern within Team Trump- much more specific than the 3 mos old link you shared. Last week 2 key Trump confidants (Lewandoski and Bossie) visited at Trump's request and told him he was in trouble. Every poll shows him trailing in MI and PA, but last week the cause for concern was FL and AZ.

Now I personally think AZ will go for Biden if for no other reason than McSally dragging Trump down with her. She's never been elected, and Ducey appointing her to fill McCain's seat AFTER she had already lost to Sinema in 2018 rubbed people the wrong way. But what Lewandoski had to say so alarmed Trump that he called in McConnell (who was waiting to discuss another matter) to specifically discuss McSally.

"Bossie and Lewandowski, who served as top aides on Trump’s 2016 effort, complained to the president about his political operation. Trump’s campaign team, in response, decided to rush their Arizona and Florida representatives onto airplanes for a Thursday meeting with the president.

Republicans involved with setting up the Thursday meeting with Trump's state directors said they were taken aback by Bossie and Lewandowski’s warning. They felt the need to mollify Trump, who has been kept abreast of his reelection effort but hasn’t always been aware of the granular, on-the-ground details.

The sequence, which was described by four people familiar with what transpired, offered the latest snapshot of Trump’s angst about his battleground state standing. With just five months until the election, the president has been privately expressing concern about his poll numbers and senior Republicans are openly sounding alarms about his swing state prospects."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/26/trump-campaign-lewandowski-bossie-283089

Again I would just reiterate, that to describe states like GA, NC, AZ, and FL as "swing states" is by nature an issue I'd feel extremely troubling if I were a Trumpster. The Senate is in play by virtue of 23 GOP seats being contested with fully 6 or 7 being competitive, while only 9 Dem seats are even up and only a single one (Jones in AL) is really competitive.

And paradoxically enough, Trump has again injected himself into a Primary where his choice (former AU Coach Tuberville) gives Dems the best chance to retain the seat (with Crimson Tide Grad) Jones, facing the winner of the Tuberville vs (Crimson Tide Grad) Sessions bitter Primary next week. And don't get me started on how a safe GOP seat in Ga, has turned into 2 separate Senate seats the GOP could lose...

Some more interesting reading...

"Some of President Donald Trump's political allies and donors are starting to get antsy.

With only five months until the November general election, several Trump advisers, campaign veterans and prominent Republicans see the Trump campaign’s efforts to define and damage former vice president Joe Biden falling short.

These Trump supporters worry the campaign’s myriad lines of attack on Biden this spring — from his age to his work with China as vice president to the Obama economic record — are failing to dent the presumptive Democratic nominee. Recent polling shows Trump trailing Biden in key swing states such as Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, with the Republican control of the Senate increasingly up for grabs due to a depressed economy and nationwide angst about the coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-not-burying-him-trump-083020205.html

Not only is that not current, but it's very generic and doesn't really venture to explain how any of that supposed apathy of Blacks would impact the Electoral vote in the few states up for grabs. Going into the year my definition of "battleground states" was basically PA, MI, and WI with a few possibly thrown in...

But the Dems have greatly expanded the playing field. These states Trump won in 2016 are ALL in play- GA, FL, NC, IA, OH, AZ along with PA, MI, and WI. I personally think MI is gone, esp with Trump's callous attitude towards COVID victims in Detroit. The main reason Trump won MI by 10,000 votes (less than the capacity of a place like New Castle Field House) is that Black voters stayed home in key areas like Detroit. I don't see that happening this year- just like it didn't happen in 2018 or the Dem primary in March...

Trump cultists are quick to dismiss polls, even though the 2016 popular/nationwide polls in 2016 were extremely accurate, esp with regards to how Comey's release of the 2nd Investigation letter on Oct 18 dramatically transformed the race. But internal polling is an issue both camps pay attention to, so a poll conducted by Kemp in Ga that showed Biden leading in NC and tied in Ga were events that triggered concern in the Trump Campaign...

Now comes more indication of deep concern within Team Trump- much more specific than the 3 mos old link you shared. Last week 2 key Trump confidants (Lewandoski and Bossie) visited at Trump's request and told him he was in trouble. Every poll shows him trailing in MI and PA, but last week the cause for concern was FL and AZ.

Now I personally think AZ will go for Biden if for no other reason than McSally dragging Trump down with her. She's never been elected, and Ducey appointing her to fill McCain's seat AFTER she had already lost to Sinema in 2018 rubbed people the wrong way. But what Lewandoski had to say so alarmed Trump that he called in McConnell (who was waiting to discuss another matter) to specifically discuss McSally.

"Bossie and Lewandowski, who served as top aides on Trump’s 2016 effort, complained to the president about his political operation. Trump’s campaign team, in response, decided to rush their Arizona and Florida representatives onto airplanes for a Thursday meeting with the president.

Republicans involved with setting up the Thursday meeting with Trump's state directors said they were taken aback by Bossie and Lewandowski’s warning. They felt the need to mollify Trump, who has been kept abreast of his reelection effort but hasn’t always been aware of the granular, on-the-ground details.

The sequence, which was described by four people familiar with what transpired, offered the latest snapshot of Trump’s angst about his battleground state standing. With just five months until the election, the president has been privately expressing concern about his poll numbers and senior Republicans are openly sounding alarms about his swing state prospects."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/26/trump-campaign-lewandowski-bossie-283089

Again I would just reiterate, that to describe states like GA, NC, AZ, and FL as "swing states" is by nature an issue I'd feel extremely troubling if I were a Trumpster. The Senate is in play by virtue of 23 GOP seats being contested with fully 6 or 7 being competitive, while only 9 Dem seats are even up and only a single one (Jones in AL) is really competitive.

And paradoxically enough, Trump has again injected himself into a Primary where his choice (former AU Coach Tuberville) gives Dems the best chance to retain the seat (with Crimson Tide Grad) Jones, facing the winner of the Tuberville vs (Crimson Tide Grad) Sessions bitter Primary next week. And don't get me started on how a safe GOP seat in Ga, has turned into 2 separate Senate seats the GOP could lose...

Some more interesting reading...

"Some of President Donald Trump's political allies and donors are starting to get antsy.

With only five months until the November general election, several Trump advisers, campaign veterans and prominent Republicans see the Trump campaign’s efforts to define and damage former vice president Joe Biden falling short.

These Trump supporters worry the campaign’s myriad lines of attack on Biden this spring — from his age to his work with China as vice president to the Obama economic record — are failing to dent the presumptive Democratic nominee. Recent polling shows Trump trailing Biden in key swing states such as Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, with the Republican control of the Senate increasingly up for grabs due to a depressed economy and nationwide angst about the coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-not-burying-him-trump-083020205.html
Some valid points. However Michigan Governor Whitmore has really performed badly during this crisis. My understanding is she allowed younger Covid patients to recover in nursing homes. One of them was 20 years old and was video taped beating an elderly man. It is also my understanding that the Governor has yet to release nursing home infection and death data. In addition PA Governor has bungled the CV19 crisis. As a result, I believe MI and PA can be won by Trump. Both MI and PA deaths can’t be pinned on Trump considering OH a neighbor state to both has performed successfully in comparison

Some valid points. However Michigan Governor Whitmore has really performed badly during this crisis. My understanding is she allowed younger Covid patients to recover in nursing homes. One of them was 20 years old and was video taped beating an elderly man. It is also my understanding that the Governor has yet to release nursing home infection and death data. In addition PA Governor has bungled the CV19 crisis. As a result, I believe MI and PA can be won by Trump. Both MI and PA deaths can’t be pinned on Trump considering OH a neighbor state to both has performed successfully in comparison

Jill Stein ran as an independent in Michigan in 2016. She pulled enough votes to give the election to Trump. Justin Amash was running as an independent in Michigan in 2020 but has withdrawn. If Trump does not pull a large number of African American votes he can not win Michigan.

Jill Stein ran as an independent in Michigan in 2016. She pulled enough votes to give the election to Trump. Justin Amash was running as an independent in Michigan in 2020 but has withdrawn. If Trump does not pull a large number of African American votes he can not win Michigan.
Agree but IMO he'll do better than 2016 especially with James running for Senate. Additionally the Governor currently has the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the country. I was just reading she placed a ban on construction which contributed to the high rate. I think she may be just as important in determining the outcome as the AA vote

ADVERTISEMENT