ADVERTISEMENT

Here's what Democrats truly believe about voting rights for all

You better believe it.

Even though he is not a congressman or senator but I bet you Michael Steele agrees with the bill.

And you wonder why people call you a racist.....

Telling someone they should think a certain way simply because of their skin color is pretty much, no, not pretty much, actually is, the definition of racism.

This is exactly why a lot of blacks will never move off the democrat plantation. They're told what to thin, how to feel and who to vote for based on skin color. Pretty sad man.

Nope, protects the voting rights if ALL Americans.
My rights are already protected…because I have an ID…so the John Lewis voting rights bill isn’t doing anything for me or anyone else with an ID…you know…the 99.5% who will vote whether this bill is passed or not.

it protects those without an ID who cannot make it to the polls for whatever reason…those without an ID today ARE ALSO UNVACCINATED, by definition…because they don’t have an ID

You realize these are the same people that many a Democrat In this forum have targeted with their vitriol.

I just wanted to point out that hypocrisy by the Democrats and Brandon.

Last edited:
And you wonder why people call you a racist.....

Telling someone they should think a certain way simply because of their skin color is pretty much, no, not pretty much, actually is, the definition of racism.

This is exactly why a lot of blacks will never move off the democrat plantation. They're told what to thin, how to feel and who to vote for based on skin color. Pretty sad man.
You obviously do not know what the definition of racism is. Racism is discriminating against someone because if their race or ethnicity. I discriminated against no one.

It is very ignorant of you to say that black people are told how to think or who to vote for. No one does that at all. If you talk to black people or listen to black talk radio DAILY you would know better.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You obviously do not know what the definition of racism is. Racism is discriminating against someone because if their race or ethnicity. I discriminated against no one.

It is very ignorant of you to say that black people are told how to think or who to vote for. No one does that at all. If you talk to black people or listen to black talk radio DAILY you would know better.

You just said that you think all blacks should be in favor of the Lewis bill based on nothing other than their skin color. Yes or No?

Should every black person have voted for Barack Obama?

Should every black person support BLM?

Should all Mexican-Americans be in favor of open southern borders?

Should every Jew hate Germany?

You just said that you think all blacks should be in favor of the Lewis bill based on nothing other than their skin color. Yes or No?

No

Yes

No.
Most people no matter who they aren't in favor of open boarders.

No. But they should hate the Nazi's. Germany did what the US should have done with the confederates. It is illegal in Germany to possess and display anything that had to with the Nazi's. That includes swastikas, statues, flags etc.

No

Yes

No.
Most people no matter who they aren't in favor of open boarders.

No. But they should hate the Nazi's. Germany did what the US should have done with the confederates. It is illegal in Germany to possess and display anything that had to with the Nazi's. That includes swastikas, statues, flags etc.

Which blacks should not have voted for Obama?

To counter the voter suppression laws the repubs in 49 states passed and prevent future voter suppression laws.
But what about all the blacks who don't believe that these are voter suppression laws and simply laws to enhance voting integrity?

And, why do some blacks not trust the government about the vaccines but are willing to trust them about voter integrity?

To counter the voter suppression laws the repubs in 49 states passed and prevent future voter suppression laws.
Voter suppression is a myth. Requiring an ID to vote is common sense, not voter suppression.

The voting rights bills should stipulate that voter ID be free and easy to get. But they don't do that. They say that no ID is needed at all.

Voter suppression is a myth. Requiring an ID to vote is common sense, not voter suppression.

The voting rights bills should stipulate that voter ID be free and easy to get. But they don't do that. They say that no ID is needed at all.
BNI thinks it's voter suppression that we don't have poll workers go door to door to pick up the voter ballots in neighborhoods with older poor blacks.
It's too hard to get an ID and if they can't vote on Sunday, it's too hard to vote on Saturday.

Again, what about all the blacks that don't believe in the voter suppression claim? People like Tim Scott or Lawrence Jones or Mia Love?

We've been through this before. Y'all keep harping on voter ID. ID is not the only issue with voter suppression. More egregiously is stuff like reducing early voting, mail ins, absentee, Sunday voting, drop boxes etc. that the repubs are doing in 49 states to suppress the votes. In GA in particular, the state government has taken the power away from the county and local election officials.

So, every black who didn't vote for Obama was also upholding white supremacy?

Did every black who voted for Trump vote for upholding white supremacy?
So, every black who didn't vote for Obama was also upholding white supremacy?
No

Did every black who voted for Trump vote for upholding white supremacy?
Yes

• Haha
ID is not the only issue with voter suppression. More egregiously is stuff like reducing early voting, mail ins, absentee, Sunday voting, drop boxes etc. that the repubs are doing in 49 states to suppress the votes.
So why does 'stuff' like early voting, mail ins, absentee voting, Sunday voting, drop boxes, etc suppress anyone's right to vote? There must be reasonable limits, right? There must be rules for voter identification. In Indiana, for example, anyone can easily register to vote online and the cost is zero. That is very reasonable.

But I can't now demand a mail-in ballot for the 2024 election simply because I show up and ask for one. If that is all that it takes, I could show up at 24 polling stations and ask for ballots at each of them.

So why does 'stuff' like early voting, mail ins, absentee voting, Sunday voting, drop boxes, etc suppress anyone's right to vote? There must be reasonable limits, right? There must be rules for voter identification. In Indiana, for example, anyone can easily register to vote online and the cost is zero. That is very reasonable.

But I can't now demand a mail-in ballot for the 2024 election simply because I show up and ask for one. If that is all that it takes, I could show up at 24 polling stations and ask for ballots at each of them.
The repub strategists found out that most dems vote by the aforementioned methods. Most repubs like to vote on person. Therefore, under the guise of 2020 voter fraud that was proven over and over to be false, the repubs in 49 states are trying to make it harder for the dems to vote. The repubs know that high voter turn out hurts them. So, if they can decrease the numbers here, numbers there a precinct here and there can be won and swing the election in their favor.

• Haha
BNI thinks it's voter suppression that we don't have poll workers go door to door to pick up the voter ballots in neighborhoods with older poor blacks.
It's too hard to get an ID and if they can't vote on Sunday, it's too hard to vote on Saturday.
Also while picking up the votes the pollsters should bring a meal with drinks.

Where do you think those black radio talk shows get their information?

It all eventually comes back to the media and Dems I'm more than willing to bet.
Well, I've said this before. Instead of making assumptions that it is the media this, the media that. Y'all need to talk to more black people and listen to black talk radio. You may learn something. It has probably been years since some of y'all have had regular and lenthy conversations with black people.

Well, I've said this before. Instead of making assumptions that it is the media this, the media that. Y'all need to talk to more black people and listen to black talk radio. You may learn something. It has probably been years since some of y'all have had regular and lenthy conversations with black people.
I have plenty of black friends. They think you're crazy. I only have a couple that are Dems. One is gay and lives in NY. He's married to the CEO of HGTV. He's at least reasonable and probably wouldn't agree with a lot of the things you say.

I have plenty of black friends. They think you're crazy. I only have a couple that are Dems. One is gay and lives in NY. He's married to the CEO of HGTV. He's at least reasonable and probably wouldn't agree with a lot of the things you say.
You may have black friends but it is clear that other posters on here do not. If your black friends do think I'm crazy, either you are not telling them the full context of my posts. Or they are fairly young, <45 and do not know black history well. Or both are true. You probably tell them that I call other black people Gumbo/Sambos and leave it at that. Not many people, including blacks, do not know the context as they have not read the book, "Uncle Tom's Cabin". They may know the name Uncle Tom for the people I talk about but that is not the correct name to use.

So you are trying to tell me that a democratic gay black man is not going agree with me of what I say about Candace Owens and others like her? Or, that President Chump is a racist/white supremacist. Talk to him about these topics and you will know right away how reasonable he is. Your black conservative friends may not agree with me.

You may have black friends but it is clear that other posters on here do not. If your black friends do think I'm crazy, either you are not telling them the full context of my posts. Or they are fairly young, <45 and do not know black history well. Or both are true. You probably tell them that I call other black people Gumbo/Sambos and leave it at that. Not many people, including blacks, do not know the context as they have not read the book, "Uncle Tom's Cabin". They may know the name Uncle Tom for the people I talk about but that is not the correct name to use.

So you are trying to tell me that a democratic gay black man is not going agree with me of what I say about Candace Owens and others like her? Or, that President Chump is a racist/white supremacist. Talk to him about these topics and you will know right away how reasonable he is. Your black conservative friends may not agree with me.

What's the difference in a democrat voting black male and someone like Tim Scott, besides their political or social beliefs?

What's the difference between someone like Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

What's the difference in a democrat voting black male and someone like Tim Scott, besides their political or social beliefs?

What's the difference between someone like Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Other than political beliefs, nothing.

You ask some weird questions.

We've been over this several times. The same racial beliefs.
Ok, just to clarify then:
All whites should have the same racial beliefs? If all blacks should, shouldn't all whites?
All Hispanics?
All Japanese?
All Jews?

Tell me again, why should all blacks have the same racial beliefs?
Does that include more recent black African immigrants who have come to the US and become very successful economically?

Ok, just to clarify then:
All whites should have the same racial beliefs? If all blacks should, shouldn't all whites?
All Hispanics?
All Japanese?
All Jews?

Tell me again, why should all blacks have the same racial beliefs?
Does that include more recent black African immigrants who have come to the US and become very successful economically?
Yes to all those questions. When was the last time you heard a Jewish person say that the Holocaust was good? When was the last time you heard a Japanese person say that the WW2 Japanese internment camps were good?

As far as African and Caribbean immigrants for matter, they find out pretty quick what it's like to be black in the US. African immigrants don't know that they are black until they come to the US. Not all are successful economically. Y'all have to understand. But don't seen to. How successful you are economically does not exempt that person from racism. Or religious discrimination.

Most are older than me. The others are VERY well educated and very successful. I don't talk about you or anything posted here. We talk politics on our own. Similar conversations have come up and they do not agree with your positions at all. That's what happens when you're not brainwashed by propaganda. You learn reality.

Yes. He's never specifically talked about Owens, but he didn't like Trump because of his temperament. Laughed out loud when bringing up the white supremacy part and said, "people be crazy".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT