ADVERTISEMENT

Do you still feel comfortable voting for Biden?

Thank you for starting a second thread on this exact topic...just what we needed. Now you and your buddy ATL can comment and like each others posts in multiple threads. Gotta boost those numbers.

And to answer your question, no I wouldnt feel comfortable voting for Biden...he sucks. But Trump also sucks, so what's a guy to do?

Thank you for starting a second thread on this exact topic...just what we needed. Now you and your buddy ATL can comment and like each others posts in multiple threads. Gotta boost those numbers.

And to answer your question, no I wouldnt feel comfortable voting for Biden...he sucks. But Trump also sucks, so what's a guy to do?
Missed Atl post. This is the drawback to being in a time zone 3 hours later. To answer your question, hold your nose and vote Trump. Not directed at you but the self proclaimed “intellectuals” on this board don’t seem too smart voting for Biden. The hate against Trump is clouding judgement

Missed Atl post. This is the drawback to being in a time zone 3 hours later. To answer your question, hold your nose and vote Trump. Not directed at you but the self proclaimed “intellectuals” on this board don’t seem too smart voting for Biden. The hate against Trump is clouding judgement

I can appreciate your response, but why can't people hold their nose and vote for Biden? It cuts both ways. Not every critique of the President is hate, and when people on this board default to that position they don't "seem too smart" supporting Trump.

In 2016 and now 2020 the American people are given a trash sandwich and a garbage sandwich to choose between, and instead of saying "I want better sandwich options" most people resort to attack and defend on the crap we have.

Also, the next person I come across on the GD forum I deem an intellectual will be the first.

Who is posting that they are “intellectuals”? I missed those posts. : (. I am voting against Trump because he is a misogynist. There are just too many examples - I particularly disliked “grab them by the pussy . . .” Even now I get angry just thinking about it. And I can‘t look at that video with Billy Bush.

Last edited:
I can appreciate your response, but why can't people hold their nose and vote for Biden? It cuts both ways. Not every critique of the President is hate, and when people on this board default to that position they don't "seem too smart" supporting Trump.

In 2016 and now 2020 the American people are given a trash sandwich and a garbage sandwich to choose between, and instead of saying "I want better sandwich options" most people resort to attack and defend on the crap we have.

Also, the next person I come across on the GD forum I deem an intellectual will be the first.
Lol, as I have stated here previously I didn’t vote for Trump in the 2016 primary but the alternative choice between him was HRC So it was a no brainer. I get it why Trump turns people off but he has delivered on most of his campaign promises and there is no way I’d vote for Biden with his alignment more and more to the progressive left.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Lol. Trump is hated for many reasons. I am making my judgements on those reasons.
The hatred didn't just magically appear........or because I contracted a made up disease.

giphy.gif

Not saying you have a disease but seriously what makes you want to vote for Biden other than dislike for Trump?
He's an adult. He doesn't make up conspiracy theories out of thin air. He doesn't lie everytime he opens his mouth. He doesn't call people names. He doesn't make everything about himself. He's not going to violate every presidential norm or push the limits of the law. He's a moderate with a history of working with the other side. I could go on.

How many times does this stuff have to be repeated? Do you have a mind block on trump? It's like you people just say you don't like his tweets and blow off everything else because you've actually admitted something wrong and you're done.

And no. Trump hasn't delivered on his promises. That's BS.

Lol, as I have stated here previously I didn’t vote for Trump in the 2016 primary but the alternative choice between him was HRC So it was a no brainer. I get it why Trump turns people off but he has delivered on most of his campaign promises and there is no way I’d vote for Biden with his alignment more and more to the progressive left.
And certainly nothing wrong with your rationale. I held the same position, just on the other side of the fence.

He's an adult. He doesn't make up conspiracy theories out of thin air. He doesn't lie everytime he opens his mouth. He doesn't call people names. He doesn't make everything about himself. He's not going to violate every presidential norm or push the limits of the law. He's a moderate with a history of working with the other side. I could go on.

How many times does this stuff have to be repeated? Do you have a mind block on trump? It's like you people just say you don't like his tweets and blow off everything else because you've actually admitted something wrong and you're done.

And no. Trump hasn't delivered on his promises. That's BS.
Gotta disagree. More and more info is coming to light confirming Dems role in the FISA abuse and Russian hoax and I anticipate some will be prosecuted as a result. And he has delivered on tax reform, trade deals, rebuilding Defense, reforming VA, conservative judges, religious freedom for starters

IMO this is why Biden has been in seclusion. Something doesn't seem right. Biden was wrong to to say "you aint black if you vote for Trump". Identity politics that pander to a specific category at its worst.
Both candidates can't go in public without saying something stupid.

One is in hiding because of it, the other is doing the exact opposite of hiding. Will be interesting [i.e. horrifying] to see which dipshits' strategy is the winning one.

Gotta disagree. More and more info is coming to light confirming Dems role in the FISA abuse and Russian hoax and I anticipate some will be prosecuted as a result. And he has delivered on tax reform, trade deals, rebuilding Defense, reforming VA, conservative judges, religious freedom for starters

Lol. Trump has been telling you he was going to have Dems locked for almost 5 years. Is that another one of his promises kept?

Seems people were getting locked up, but it was umm more people directly associated with him and his campaign and not the other way around.

Yet again, more projecting to justify the actions of the guilty.

Lol. Trump has been telling you he was going to have Dems locked for almost 5 years. Is that another one of his promises kept?

Seems people were getting locked up, but it was umm more people directly associated with him and his campaign and not the other way around.

Yet again, more projecting to justify the actions of the guilty.
I'm betting something is coming from the Durham investigation.

You sincerely do?
Barr just said they weren't pursuing anything. I'm sure it will be revisited around October again but seems crazy not to pursue "the biggest political crime in history"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-durham-probe

Seems like more of the same. Gaslighting, Obstruction, and Projection.

And once AGAIN you say NOTHING about the points I made about trump.

Just freaking say it man. You don't care what he says or does.

I don’t particularly care for Trump either. I don’t particularly want to pay for all the additional programs the Democrats are proposing. At least with Trump, hopefully he won’t sign off on all these bills the Democrats want me to pay for. I need someone to stand up and put a stop to this and not another Democrat to rubber stamp it and sign off on it. I will have to close my eyes hold my nose and vote Trump for those reasons.

When Trump says "drunk uncle on Thanksgiving" level shit, you always get the same responses. It's "he's authentic!" or "he was joking" or "why are you hanging on every word that the most powerful man on Earth says."

When Biden does it, it's because he's mentally shot.

They're right about Biden. They're blissfully ignorant on Trump.

But all the people that want to rake Trump over the coals for every dumb shit thing he has said are now white knighting for a guy that rambles on about Corn Pop and responds to questions with the threat of push up contests.

My point: We'll have another moron running the country until 2024.

I don’t particularly care for Trump either. I don’t particularly want to pay for all the additional programs the Democrats are proposing. At least with Trump, hopefully he won’t sign off on all these bills the Democrats want me to pay for. I need someone to stand up and put a stop to this and not another Democrat to rubber stamp it and sign off on it. I will have to close my eyes hold my nose and vote Trump for those reasons.
So you're concerned about the Dems spending money we don't have on new programs.......and I agree in principal.......while the debt went up 3 trillion under trump, BEFORE any spending on Covid.

What did I get for that 3 trillion? At least if there are new programs the money should be helping somebody?

Maybe a tax cut in the middle of a good economy isn't such a good idea?

I am voting against Trump because he is a misogynist. There are just too many examples - I particularly disliked “grab them by the pussy . . .” Even now I get angry just thinking about it.
Did you vote for Bill Clinton? Twice? Did you vote for his wife? The woman who blamed Clinton's victims?

Reactions: Indy_Rider
While true, we already know that one of the moron surrounds himself with other morons and fires or threatens anyone who isn’t a moron that stands in line with the lead moron.
Yep. I will [begrudgingly] be voting for Senile Moron.

But my vote is by mail, and as we all know, mail in ballots are guaranteed to be fraudulently counted. So who knows who my vote will actually be counted for.

So you're concerned about the Dems spending money we don't have on new programs.......and I agree in principal.......while the debt went up 3 trillion under trump, BEFORE any spending on Covid.

What did I get for that 3 trillion? At least if there are new programs the money should be helping somebody?

Maybe a tax cut in the middle of a good economy isn't such a good idea?
A tax cut in a good economy was not a good idea. Giving people $1200.00 each that don’t need it was also bad idea. Many of my friends received it and they admit they don’t need it. I am for spending money to help people, but it needs to go to people that actually need help. We are throwing money against the wall hoping it help someone. These PPP loans are also a waste in many cases. My accountant friend has helped several small business owners get it. Once received they all wanted to find ways to put it in their pocket without paying it back.

I am not for student loan forgiveness and wasting money in many other instances. Pelosi and friends scare me with their programs. Trump is the best of the worst. He is the goalie in hockey that hopefully makes a few saves for our benefit.

A tax cut in a good economy was not a good idea. Giving people $1200.00 each that don’t need it was also bad idea. Many of my friends received it and they admit they don’t need it. I am for spending money to help people, but it needs to go to people that actually need help. We are throwing money against the wall hoping it help someone. These PPP loans are also a waste in many cases. My accountant friend has helped several small business owners get it. Once received they all wanted to find ways to put it in their pocket without paying it back.

I am not for student loan forgiveness and wasting money in many other instances. Pelosi and friends scare me with their programs. Trump is the best of the worst. He is the goalie in hockey that hopefully makes a few saves for our benefit.
Good post. Agree with most of it. We obviously disagree on Trump but I respect your position when you express yourself in this way.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Lol, as I have stated here previously I didn’t vote for Trump in the 2016 primary

wouldnt you prefer cruz/rubio/perry/whoever voted for, to run again vs trump

weld was on the ballot this year,
for a more conservative/small government option to trump

Let's see.....we've had investigations by Huber, Horowitz....... Senate and House Intel each had an one. Think they all found problems.......but no vast left wing conspiracy to take down trump.

One more shot.

Reactions: indy35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT