ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Tourney Championship: Purdue vs. Michigan: Predictions & Game Thread

Mathias maybe should have “shot” into his defender earlier and forced some fouls to be called. Maybe then they would have had to back off some.

Reactions: klmLB
Well, maybe today will be this year's Kansas moment and the team will regroup for the NCAA tournament.

3 seed sounds about right now.

another weak ass call on Nojel................alright I'm done, it ain't gonna change.

weird line up right now. no center.

Mathias CE Cline Eifert Eastern

I guess we're pressing and fouling and gunning 3s?

Well, maybe today will be this year's Kansas moment and the team will regroup for the NCAA tournament.

3 seed sounds about right now.
Cliz and co. said PU should be a 2.........actually, they said PU was a 2 no matter what

Cliz and co. said PU should be a 2.........actually, they said PU was a 2 no matter what

We can hope, but I don't know how anybody can say that with certainty when the other major conference tourneys haven't even started yet.

And reflect on why the entire team played so terribly on both ends of the floor. I mean the ENTIRE team.

And, Painter needs to figure out why the 2nd half of the season has been a huge letdown compared to the first half. He may need to wipe the slate clean and come up with a brand new plan on both ends of the court. Because, CLEARLY, his plan has not been stellar. If other coaches have caught up with his gameplan, then he needs to create something else. I'm telling you, if he remains status quo, we won't be long in the NCAA. And, this talent will have been wasted on poor coaching.

Reactions: Gesysp
Why? One loss to a Meetchicken team that may just be the hottest team in college basketball right now? Let's destroy every bit of chemistry the team has. Eastern has a role...right now it's not as a starter. And Eastern just got beat twice on defense.

Why can't Purdue ever be that hottest team in basketball in march? Why is it we always lose to the hottest team in basketball?

Reactions: boiler-deuce
And, Painter needs to figure out why the 2nd half of the season has been a huge letdown compared to the first half. He may need to wipe the slate clean and come up with a brand new plan on both ends of the court. Because, CLEARLY, his plan has not been stellar. If other coaches have caught up with his gameplan, then he needs to create something else. I'm telling you, if he remains status quo, we won't be long in the NCAA. And, this talent will have been wasted on poor coaching.
Disagree, the players need to execute that gameplan and it is pretty clear that they aren't tonight. Move the ball, play solid D and play like you want it.

Disagree, the players need to execute that gameplan and it is pretty clear that we aren't tonight. Move the ball, play solid D and play like you want it.

What's the "game plan"? What part are they failing at executing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT