ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Tourney Championship: Purdue vs. Michigan: Predictions & Game Thread

One word for us all.... These are OUR Boilermakers. They have given us hours and hours to be proud of this year... and they still will. They are playing through multiple injuries.... what Haas alone has gone through physically in the last 24 hours would have crippled most players... yet he hasn’t complained nor made excuses; no excuses from Vince. They are not giving up. If you are crushed I understand... me too. But about very possibly not winning this Championship for our team that wants it so badly. These Boilermakers are not giving up. If you are for today I understand but please keep it civil or if too overcome then take your vitriol to the IU Board where it will be truly appreciated.

Reactions: PU pit bull and BBG
Still love this team. Still love these seniors. I'll always have a world of respect for how they helped drag the program from the B1G outhouse back to the conference penthouse. But...

It's looking increasingly clear to me that we're caught below the glass ceiling once again. It wasn't just Tennessee or Ohio State or Michigan State. Every team loses games. But elite ones find another gear in March.

One huge plus coming out of this tournament has been the emergence of Nojel Eastern as a major contributor.

Reactions: Schnelk
I like Beilein, but what the hell is he complaining about to the refs? especially all the soft calls they are getting

Reactions: PU pit bull
And the replay showed what anyone not anticipating a call saw, he dribbled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT