ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA First Round: Arkansas Little Rock v. Purdue Game Thread

What the funk is vince doing? ....Just shows how the coaching is.....Their coach is smiling and jumping around.....Painter is just standing there with a dumb look on his face......Every team should just press us ....I think i have an ulcer

Why don't you fools listen. Purdue plays lazy and lie guard play cost us the game. You all are divisional bc you still live in Indiana and don't know any better. Open your eyes. We suck. We are ok not good at all. Just delaying embarrassment to Iowa State of we manage to eek out

With that ultimate choke job - letting Painter go should at least be a topic of discussion.
Epic - and again why not foul up three with 10 seconds to go.
My high schooler called it.
Ugh

Reactions: Schnelk
Why don't you fools listen. Purdue plays lazy and lie guard play cost us the game. You all are divisional bc you still live in Indiana and don't know any better. Open your eyes. We suck. We are ok not good at all. Just delaying embarrassment to Iowa State of we manage to eek out
Just stop watching then. What a silly thing to say.

So sick of this sh*t from Purdue athletics year in and year out. The entire AD needs to grow a pair.

i told you that Mathias would hit 3's in OT baby, BOOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! no looking back now, we got this game in OT baby

Think so? They could be absolutely flat again this half. So, why not keep going to our strength? I'm not paid $2million before you make a snide comment. But, a passing team in football never won a game in football by totally changing and running it every play. We likely will lose with this approach unless the Bigs get more paint points and at least draw fouls by going up hard (minus Haas who will lose the ball)
Like I said, we hit our 3s in the 2nd half, so matt's strategy worked,,,,now we are killing them in OT baby, Game Ova ---- GO BOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat Iowa State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are doing a good job on Hammons, but the other 4 need to realize they have scholarships too. Play ball.

I have never once dogged Painter before this post but this is absolutely fire-able loss if it happens. Can't even get shots off half the time. Can't pass. Yes there were a couple terrible calls and a couple lucky shots that got them to this point, but up 14 with 5 minutes left against a smaller worn out team? Absolutely inexcusable.

Reactions: Augie85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT