ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA First Round: Arkansas Little Rock v. Purdue Game Thread

That play had to be called by MATT PAINTER and it was genius against the way UALR was spreading the floor. defensive GENIUS

BOOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well UALR gave it a good go. Now let's all start pounding Seth Davis with EMAIL telling him how wrong he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: The Pumpkin
BOOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well UALR gave it a good go. Now let's all start pounding Seth Davis with EMAIL telling him how wrong he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: OpieJuan Cannoli
WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nice!! I hope that we learned something today. I will tell you this. I am predicting that we blow the doors off of Iowa State. I saw them play in that first game, They had no challenge like we are going to give them

Here we go with Painter calling the last play of the game......We know how that usually goes

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nice!! I hope that we learned something today. I will tell you this. I am predicting that we blow the doors off of Iowa State. I saw them play in that first game, They had no challenge like we are going to give them

This is going to have to be Vince or Dakota right? AJ is probably not getting the ball.

I am getting too old for this.....

Me too.

oates0329.jpg

So are band wagon fans.

I agree. I have always cheered for them and always will. Pointing out flaws is not a symptom of bandwagoning. Wanting and expecting better is not bandwagoning. I'm not bitc4ing about missed shots or recruiting. That was flat out embarassing.

I told ALL of you we would win and no one believed me. ALL of you should be ashamed of yourselves for how you were posting and reacting. We won the game, what else do you want,,,to bash Painter even in victory????? C'MON, this was a hard earned victory

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT