ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Round Games

Good lord uconn looks like a juggernaut. Their pick and roll defense is the best I have seen all year. Offensively their slips and cutting is very impressive as well.
Their center is massive and athletic. Looks like the only person in college ball who could match up with edey.

Should purdue be fortunate enough to get to the title game probably will be against uconn. What a titantic clash that would be.
that LeDee would give Zack some problems too IMO

Houston game is brutal to watch if you like offense and skill.

The Grand Canyon - Alabama game is a lot more entertaining than the UConn domination.

That was basketball chaos all game long.....holy cow. Every rebound was like a scramble/scrum drill. Alabama really got the upper hand with a 5-pt possession after getting second chances twice on FT misses.

Game reminded me of the Nolan Richardson Arkansas, 40 minutes of hell games. Haha.

Houston fouls on every possession. I guess that's D with the quality of the referee pool.
Pretty much every team that “has tough physical guards” and plays “in your face defense” just fouls a lot and they don’t call most of it.

But then those same people cry because Edey doesn’t move when a 5”10 guard drives into him and cry for fouls

The guards who “give Purdue trouble” generally just foul them a lot and the refs say “play on”. Refs called 1 in 2 or even 1 in 3 of those as the fouls they are, all of a sudden, they get shred on defense

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Aggies making a late push here - down to 5 with a minute left - Cougars shooting two after another monitor review......number 976 of the tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
Don't know about Sampson calling time-out here......A & M is out of them.....can they get a miracle shot here to send this to OT?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT