ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA First Round: Arkansas Little Rock v. Purdue Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Tip coming up from Denver shortly, now that Iowa State/Iona game has concluded. Game available on TBS and NCAA.com. A so-called "dreaded" 5/12 seed match-up. UALR had a strong season, likes to play at a slower pace and has the capability to hit from long-range. If the Boilers come to play with the same intensity as the second half of the BTT final, they should be able to advance. Same old story......take care of the ball, smart shots, and take care of the glass.....do that and they should be playing Saturday against Iowa State for the right to move on to Chicago

I'd also like to see what the Boilers can do in transition......both offense and defense. IF they advance, that is going to be more crucial against the higher-seeded teams.

Can you dig it?

Boiler up, my friends.

61ataSYINwL._SY300_.jpg

The steel is in the fire ... the hammer is raised .... bring on the sacrifice.

This UALR team is really bad. They are trying like heck to slow the whole game down. It will back-fire on them. I mean what a bush-league type of strategy, I hate it when teams try to do that, it's so stupid.

So streaming in the other room and checking when I can. Only saw the last play, are they hitting shots over people or open?
over people, getting lucky... also, they are trying to slow the game down to a crawl, i hate it when teams try that crap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT