ADVERTISEMENT

Howard v. Purdue Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Let's see if the Boilers can come out focused from the start; looking forward to seeing Ray Davis back in action......hope the crowd gives him a rousing ovation.

Now......Boilers......go get some Bison!

Me too, but I hope the staff works him in and out gradually.........no need to aggravate that knee under these circumstances. I certainly understand that he needs to work off the rust, but let's be smart about it. With that said..........BTFU!!!

Oh yeah, Cliz was talking about Ray being the only "speaker" in the locker room at the Pitt game, halftime. No other coach said, or had to say, a word. Ray was lighting them up!!!

IF PU wins tonight, it will only be the 3rd time in history at 10-0 start. IF PU wins by double digits, it will be first time at 10 games in a row.

Reactions: Schnelk
Hi all. Does anyone remember the day when A.J. would take his time with a dribble before shooting, like coasting? Boy those days seem like light years ago. He's ready to go even before he gets the ball now.

Reactions: PU pit bull
th

That's the quick shot I'd maybe rather not see.....it was a good look, though. It won't likely matter tonight....but in other games. Nitpicking I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT