ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Two months later this lunatic still cracks me up

hqdefault.jpg

But on a serious note, there is a decent probability he was one of the freaks storming the Capitol.

Reactions: indy35
He has taken advantage of these people emotionally and financially.

That looks so bad, you’d think it was a SNL parody or something like that, but it’s sadly true.

This was posted in NV county GOP party site. These people are truly mentally ill.

That looks so bad, you’d think it was a SNL parody or something like that, but it’s sadly true.

This was posted in NV county GOP party site. These people are truly mentally ill.

I read this letter and the comments and felt despair. These people are either certifiable or are truly part of a cult.

Oh my Lord.
Trump saying there would be late dump of votes on election night shows he was five steps ahead? Lol. Genius.
95% of people in the building were Antifa?
Follow Lin Wood?

It's amazing these people......and Q.......are always predicting what's going to happen.......none of it EVER happens......but people keep believing and following them. That's some real fake news.

There are people on the board cough BSIT cough, that actually use Prager U as a source for their unhinged claims. The right has completely abandoned the dog whistle for a bullhorn.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT