ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Wah. Trump lost. I’ve never seen such a emotionally fragile group. They really have turned into what they claimed democrats to be in 2016

Reactions: Mr_Scott
Trumptifa in the wild.

I don't condone violence of any kind but what are you trying to prove with this video.
There are maybe 10 protestors and 50 cops. Who slashed the tires?
It looks like a Trump supporters tires were the ones slashed.
I wonder if the cops would have disappeared if the Trump protestors started burning buildings, burning cop cars or shining laser beams in the cops eyes?

I don't condone violence of any kind but what are you trying to prove with this video.
There are maybe 10 protestors and 50 cops. Who slashed the tires?
It looks like a Trump supporters tires were the ones slashed.
I wonder if the cops would have disappeared if the Trump protestors started burning buildings, burning cop cars or shining laser beams in the cops eyes?

See title of thread and keep moving kid. We all know idiots exist on both sides. Please don’t be so sensitive. Let me know if you need to talk to the manager.

Last edited:
Ken Paxton, Steve Marshall, Mark Brnovich, Leslie Rutledge, Ashley Moody, Curtis Hill, Derek Schmidt, Jeff Landry, Lynn Fitch, Eric Schmitt, Tim Fox, Doug Paterson, Wayne Stenehjen, Mike Hunter, Alan Wilson, Jason Ravnsborg, Herbert Slatery, Sean Reyes, Patrick Morrisey.

Anyone talk about this guy lately?

"Nothing to see here," Slate's Will Saletan tweeted. "Just a retired general and former undeclared foreign agent for an authoritarian regime, freshly pardoned by the president for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia, asserting precedents for martial law to overturn the president's electoral defeat."

Trump is tweeting about the brother of Georgia Secretary of State and his links to China. Brad Raffensperger has no brother.

I read he does have a brother. His siblings are private citizens. It just so happens someone with a common name works for a Chinese company. No relation. The story is still bullshit.

Just like everyone that sticks up for Trump.

Are any of you Indiana guys baby farmers?

Indiana is proven to be a deep state stronghold for Satanic Ritual Abuse rings and multi-layered child-trafficking and baby-farm sales to the CIA, FBI and other government-related agencies.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT