ADVERTISEMENT

Trump NY Criminal Case..... election interference at the highest level

Per a criminal trial decided by a jury of his peers.

Guilty on each and every one of the 34 criminal counts.

Donald J Trump is now a 34 count convicted criminal.
You're gloating over an obviously politicized trial of non felonies that were manipulated by lawfare to make them felonies in a trial that they had to alter the law in order to have the case in the first place. Wake up and smell what your party is doing to this country. Every single fuccing thing they have said Trump would do, they are doing. Every single one. But you dumb asses are too blind to see it.

We've never been closer to a police state in our history. If they can change the law retrospectively to charge a former president who just happens to be the front runner of the next election of non felonies as felonies, imagine what they can do to everyone else. Wake up you morons!

I can only imagine the screams of authoritarian if Trump's DOJ was doing this. GD hypocrites.

Last edited:
You're gloating over an obviously politicized trial of non felonies that were manipulated by lawfare to make them felonies in a trial that they had to alter the law in order to have the case in the first place. Wake up and smell what your party is doing to this country. Every single fuccing thing they have said Trump would do, they are doing. Every single one. But you dumb asses are too blind to see it.

We've never been closer to a police state in our history. If they can change the law retrospectively to charge a former president who just happens to be the front runner of the next election of non felonies as felonies, imagine what they can do to everyone else. Wake up you morons!

I can only imagine the screams of authoritarian if Trump's DOJ was doing this. GD hypocrites.

U mad.

U don’t like the American judicial system.

U should find a country that has the judicial system u like.

U should move there.

U mad.

U don’t like the American judicial system.

U should find a country that has the judicial system u like.

U should move there.
Everyone should be mad about this. This is tantamount to Nazism. You're just too dumb to see it. Our Judicial system has tons of flaws, but only in 95% progressive districts could this happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Everyone should be mad about this. This is tantamount to Nazism. You're just too dumb to see it. Our Judicial system has tons of flaws, but only in 95% progressive districts could this happen.

Donald Trump getting convicted in a no- jail jury trial now is tantamount to the extermination of 6,000,000 Jews.

That’s where you are—gotcha.

So what’s your new country gonna be?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
How long are y’all are going keep whining about this case? It’s sickening.

HoosierFanJM again, too ashamed to post under that name any longer after being busted for lying and making fun of grieving GoldStar families.

Also posts under @JBoiler23 .

nope. I’m definitely not a Hoosier fan, and I’m not that poster either. And—I’m not the same poster as the jboiler guy.

You’re guessing based solely on there being multiple people exposing Trump and his idiocy. And your guess is flat out wrong.

nope. I’m definitely not a Hoosier fan, and I’m not that poster either. And—I’m not the same poster as the jboiler guy.

You’re guessing based solely on there being multiple people exposing Trump and his idiocy. And your guess is flat out wrong.
Riveting likes to speculate based on really flimsy evidence and then be super confident he's correct.

How long are y’all are going keep whining about this case? It’s sickening.
Typical dem plantation view. Instead of simply ignoring the posts, you feel compelled to say they sicken you --- as if you have no free will and must keep reading them all.

Stand up and think outside the plantation for a change, Uncle Pavlov.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT