ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Follow the posts above and you will understand why I even brought it up.
Regarding above and the Constitution.
The SC disagrees with your take, they stepped in twice already in Pa to disallow the counting of votes that didn't meet the original criteria.
So who certifies the vote and the delegates for each state.
It isn't the Mayor, Governor or State Judges.
These offices do not have authority to write law.
SCOTUS has not stepped in and done anything yet. They declined to step in.

Alito did say they needed to segregate the late arriving ballots in case of future decisions (and as far as i know, those have not been included yet in PA counts), but that it.

The SC disagrees with your take, they stepped in twice already in Pa to disallow the counting of votes that didn't meet the original criteria.
I don't think so. They didn't disallow the counting of votes. They said to keep the numbers of those votes separate in case of future litigation.

You always do this sht. You never dig into the details.

It's not "my" take, it's the SC's take. The link posted by Bob makes this clear. And no, they didn't say the votes couldn't be counted, they said they had to be separated. Which, by the way, PA was already doing.

Who certifies the vote in each state? It's different by state. In Michigan it's a state board of canvassers (not the legislature)

In Georgia it's the Secretary of State and the Governor (not the legislature)

In Pennsylvania it's the Secretary of State (not the legislature)

These are the laws in those states. When a state legislature has delegated power to other entities to conduct elections, those entities can change rules as necessary. I don't know why you mentioned mayors, at no point has a mayor been involved in this. Changing rules and writing laws are not the same thing

And, in PA, it WAS the (Republican-controlled) legislature that changed the laws to allow mail voting, and it was used in a previous election, too. No one seemed to throw a fit then. See my post above for the link.

I'm sorry, but you're just wrong. If it were actually illegal for these rules to have been changed by someone other than the legislature, then all of these lawsuits would've been slam dunks. And, yet, case after case has been dropped or dismissed.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I don't think so. They didn't disallow the counting of votes. They said to keep the numbers of those votes separate in case of future litigation.

You always do this sht. You never dig into the details.
All all people, or rather canines, to bark that, PD.

Still backing down from your offer to 'educate' me?

I can play this game also.
Take out the Electoral college delegates from Ca and Ny and Trump wins the electoral college 232-222.
Take out Ca and Ny and the conservatives own the House, Senate and White House.
You do realize that NY and CA are a little less than 1/5th of the entire population of the country, right? I mean, I get your point, but you are essentially saying "If we ignore the highest and 4th highest state populations in the entire country...."
Yeah, they have alot of sway electorally, but when you have that many people, you rightfully should get alot of say in things.

There was talk awhile back about breaking up all of the states similarly to what Nebraska and Maine do. I suspect that it has been studied already though, and my guess is that it doesn't end well with Republicans. Sure, you'd probably get about 20 more votes out of California and another 10 from New York, but I suspect you'd lose at least 15 out of Texas and at least another 20 from all of the middle states that are Republican strongholds.

It's not "my" take, it's the SC's take. The link posted by Bob makes this clear. And no, they didn't say the votes couldn't be counted, they said they had to be separated. Which, by the way, PA was already doing.

Who certifies the vote in each state? It's different by state. In Michigan it's a state board of canvassers (not the legislature)

In Georgia it's the Secretary of State and the Governor (not the legislature)

In Pennsylvania it's the Secretary of State (not the legislature)

These are the laws in those states. When a state legislature has delegated power to other entities to conduct elections, those entities can change rules as necessary. I don't know why you mentioned mayors, at no point has a mayor been involved in this. Changing rules and writing laws are not the same thing

And, in PA, it WAS the (Republican-controlled) legislature that changed the laws to allow mail voting, and it was used in a previous election, too. No one seemed to throw a fit then. See my post above for the link.

I'm sorry, but you're just wrong. If it were actually illegal for these rules to have been changed by someone other than the legislature, then all of these lawsuits would've been slam dunks. And, yet, case after case has been dropped or dismissed.
The canvass doesn't write the rules. They approve the votes based on the rules at the time.
And yes the SC stepped in to order the votes be separated until they make a ruling.
They still may rule. They may not. The MSM has already, prematurely, declared Biden the winner.
The MSM made sure any action by the SC, in favor of Trump, will be met with public chaos.
The election is over, Biden won, but the SC needs to make sure all votes counted have identical requirements.
Mail in votes should meet the same scrutiny as in person votes.
At least make an effort to identify the voter.

The canvass doesn't write the rules. They approve the votes based on the rules at the time.
And yes the SC stepped in to order the votes be separated until they make a ruling.
They still may rule. They may not. The MSM has already, prematurely, declared Biden the winner.
The MSM made sure any action by the SC, in favor of Trump, will be met with public chaos.
The election is over, Biden won, but the SC needs to make sure all votes counted have identical requirements.
You asked who certified the vote and I answered. I didn’t say the canvassers set the rules. But, often, other authorities within the state (Secretary of State, etc.) do actually do that. That’s not illegal.

The media was no more premature than they have been in any other recent election and, in fact, were about 4 days slower than normal. Nobody has had a problem with the media making a call until Trump decided he’d pretend there was fraud.

If you think no effort was made to ensure mail ballots were sent by the voter in question, I don’t know what to tell you. If that were true, PA wouldn’t have caught the guy trying to vote for his dead mother.

In many cases mail in votes meet MORE scrutiny than in person votes. In some states like mine, you don't have to show your ID to vote........but a mail in or absentee vote requires the signature be verified not once but twice.

Keep trying.

It would be pointless for Bob to attempt to educate you about anything since, as the Talmud says, "You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think." Why bother in your case?
Then why did Bob offer to do so?

I take it from your post that you must adhere strictly to the Talmud, including the inspiring Scapegoat ritual in which "the priests would choose a goat, bind its horns with a crimson thread, lead it into the wilderness, and hurl it off of a cliff."

On the plus side, at least they were not hurling gays off a cliff like some other primitive religious beliefs would call for.

All the more reason for you to make good on your offer to educate me, instead of backing down again.
I guess that makes sense in.....bizarro world. You behaving like the village idiots that stalk and troll seems like a conscious choice.......and trying to goad me like a teenage coed fits as well. Might as well treat you just like them.
Shazam.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I guess that makes sense in.....bizarro world. You behaving like the village idiots that stalk and troll seems like a conscious choice.......and trying to goad me like a teenage coed fits as well. Might as well treat you just like them.
Shazam.
Like a teenage coed? That is a 'bizarro' thought out of a strange if not perverted mind, to say the least.

As expected, you are backing down, big talker. Claiming you have the smarts to 'educate' someone and then not backing it up.

This thread
You asked who certified the vote and I answered. I didn’t say the canvassers set the rules. But, often, other authorities within the state (Secretary of State, etc.) do actually do that. That’s not illegal.

The media was no more premature than they have been in any other recent election and, in fact, were about 4 days slower than normal. Nobody has had a problem with the media making a call until Trump decided he’d pretend there was fraud.

If you think no effort was made to ensure mail ballots were sent by the voter in question, I don’t know what to tell you. If that were true, PA wouldn’t have caught the guy trying to vote for his dead mother.

Isn’t the point that they caught him?

Like a teenage coed? That is a 'bizarro' thought out of a strange if not perverted mind, to say the least.

As expected, you are backing down, big talker. Claiming you have the smarts to 'educate' someone and then not backing it up.
Then why did Bob offer to do so?

I take it from your post that you must adhere strictly to the Talmud, including the inspiring Scapegoat ritual in which "the priests would choose a goat, bind its horns with a crimson thread, lead it into the wilderness, and hurl it off of a cliff."

On the plus side, at least they were not hurling gays off a cliff like some other primitive religious beliefs would call for.
Nah, I merely googled "educating fools" and the Talmud quote came up. Thought it quite appropriate for you and other Trumplings here. But, since you mentioned scapegoating, you must admire how Trump blames everyone but himself for his defeat.

Nah, I merely googled "educating fools" and the Talmud quote came up. Thought it quite appropriate for you and other Trumplings here. But, since you mentioned scapegoating, you must admire how Trump blames everyone but himself for his defeat.
I see, you get your 'wisdom' from google. A lot easier than reading and thinking, right?

No, I don't like that about Trump, or Hillary, or anyone else who does it.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Wow just wait til Biden blames everything he doesnt have a damn idea what to do about for the next 4 years on Trump. Do they have remedial classes at Purdue you went to?

Reactions: SKYDOG
In many cases mail in votes meet MORE scrutiny than in person votes. In some states like mine, you don't have to show your ID to vote........but a mail in or absentee vote requires the signature be verified not once but twice.

Keep trying.
Why did the DNC sue a hand full of states to relax mail in ballot scrutiny. There were over 150 law suits by the DNC to relax these standards. You realize they wouldn't have had to sue if the State Legislature would have made the changes they requested.

Look what it’s done to Bob. He’s been so obsessed with the Trumps.

4jep.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT