ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Court Eliminates Trump from Ballot

Republican Markwayne Mullin walked up to the dais a short while later. He told me he had just come from the “triage room,” where they were bringing police officers wounded in the day’s combat with the Trump mob. He said it was devastating. Scores of law-enforcement officers had been seriously injured.
Mullin described their injuries in detail: broken bones, deep lacerations, an officer whose eye had been gouged by the mob, others who had been attacked with bear spray, pepper spray, and other irritants. The ongoing violence had blocked ambulances from reaching the casualties and transporting them to hospitals. It was sickening.

Republican Markwayne Mullin walked up to the dais a short while later. He told me he had just come from the “triage room,” where they were bringing police officers wounded in the day’s combat with the Trump mob. He said it was devastating. Scores of law-enforcement officers had been seriously injured.
Mullin described their injuries in detail: broken bones, deep lacerations, an officer whose eye had been gouged by the mob, others who had been attacked with bear spray, pepper spray, and other irritants. The ongoing violence had blocked ambulances from reaching the casualties and transporting them to hospitals. It was sickening.
I guess they shouldn't have provoked them by shooting and throwing non lethals into the peaceful crowd that was just standing there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT