ADVERTISEMENT

Least Corrupt - Donald Trump

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
Just the name of the video, so don't come at me for the thread title. I think the video is interesting because it talks about a lot of things that get misconstrued here, primarily by our TDS crowd. For example, the statement by Trump about Mexico paying for the wall. Which, after watching, shows that in some way, Mexico did fund some of our boarder protection. Also demonstrates quite well the corruption of those that went after Trump in the Russia collusion hoax as well as spelling out just how damn corrupt Hillary and the Bidens are.

Lol. A video by "Professor Colin D. Heaton of the American Military University."

Sounds credible, eh?

Except for American Military University is part of the American Public University System, a private corporation that provides on-line courses. And not an accredited university. The guy has three, apparently self-published books, mostly concerning World War II. He has no listed military background. If he has any academic credentials they are not listed. He has no access to ANY materials not readily found on the interweb.

So in other words,
  • all of the credibility of an opinion piece by a message board poster,
  • who really likes Donaldo J Trump,
  • only without the anonymity.

Lol. A video by "Professor Colin D. Heaton of the American Military University."

Sounds credible, eh?

Except for American Military University is part of the American Public University System, a private corporation that provides on-line courses. And not an accredited university. The guy has three, apparently self-published books, mostly concerning World War II. He has no listed military background. If he has any academic credentials they are not listed. He has no access to ANY materials not readily found on the interweb.

So in other words,
  • all of the credibility of an opinion piece by a message board poster,
  • who really likes Donaldo J Trump,
  • only without the anonymity.

"The United States Naval Institute is a private non-profit military association that offers independent, nonpartisan forums for debate of national security issues. In addition to publishing magazines and books, the Naval Institute holds several annual conferences. The Naval Institute is based in Annapolis, Maryland."

Wrong, yet again. Here you are, once again, not refuting anything said in the video but instead continue to display your TDS.
So we have to listen to 32 minutes of propaganda to comment?

The first 30 seconds of each of your videos CLEARLY demonstrate where this guy is coming from. No effort at objectivity at all. Why do you post this like it’s anything other than one guys opinion?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

"The United States Naval Institute is a private non-profit military association that offers independent, nonpartisan forums for debate of national security issues. In addition to publishing magazines and books, the Naval Institute holds several annual conferences. The Naval Institute is based in Annapolis, Maryland."

So he appeared at a symposium there? One time. He is NOT on faculty.

Did you read his entire bio for that event? It states:

"Colin D. Heaton is a professor of history, military history, and sociology at the American Military University and the author of three books and numerous articles on World War II. He lives in Southport, NC."

His bio is clear. He 'teaches' at an unaccredited on-line 'university', has zero military or government experience, and has self-published three books.

Thanks for the links - you have clearly settled the point and we agree about his bio.

Moreover, because I actually read this sh!t and apparently you did not:

There is a published agenda for this legit Naval Institute symposium.
https://navysnaevents.org/national-symposium/agenda.pdf

This internet wanna be Heaton is most certainly, with his on-line degree and zero government or military experience, NOT on the list of speakers. In other words, he bought a ticket to be in the audience.

With a few internet searches you too can stop believing information from people who have no basis for knowledge and no idea what they are talking about. People like you are suspicious of the boogey-man, un-defined 'deep state'; in other words, people with expertise and experience. But you so want to believe people with no experience and no basis for knowledge.

Yeesh.

So you believe that Donald Trump is wonderful (or mis-understood, or less awful) because the on-line "professor" who lives at this house in Southport, NC says so.:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4661-SE-Clearview-Dr-Southport-NC-28461/78253957_zpid/

Yet General/Secretary of Defense Mattis thinks that Trump "makes a mockery of the Constitution" and

General/Trump Chief of Staff John Kelley calls Trump "A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women. A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action.”

and you discount that?

Good lord.

Last edited:

The first 30 seconds of each of your videos CLEARLY demonstrate where this guy is coming from. No effort at objectivity at all. Why do you post this like it’s anything other than one guys opinion?
I was done at the title.

• Haha

Of course it would seem that way to someone that has no objectivity on the subject matter.

Moreover, because I actually read this sh!t and apparently you did not:

There is a published agenda for this legit Naval Institute symposium.
https://navysnaevents.org/national-symposium/agenda.pdf

This internet wanna be Heaton is most certainly, with his on-line degree and zero government or military experience, NOT on the list of speakers. In other words, he bought a ticket to be in the audience.

With a few internet searches you too can stop believing information from people who have no basis for knowledge and no idea what they are talking about. People like you are suspicious of the boogey-man, un-defined 'deep state'; in other words, people with expertise and experience. But you so want to believe people with no experience and no basis for knowledge.

Yeesh.
All you are doing is the leftist M.O. If you can't dispute what is being stated, attack the speaker. You fit in well.

So you believe that Donald Trump is wonderful (or mis-understood, or less awful) because the on-line "professor" who lives at this house in Southport, NC says so.:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4661-SE-Clearview-Dr-Southport-NC-28461/78253957_zpid/

Yet General/Secretary of Defense Mattis thinks that Trump "makes a mockery of the Constitution" and

General/Trump Chief of Staff John Kelley calls Trump "A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women. A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action.”

and you discount that?

Good lord.
Jesus, you're getting to creepy stalker type here looking up the man's home on Zillow. ****ing losers do that shit.

I was done at the title.
Of course you were. Everyone knows, you, BBob and the other loony tune ITT have too much TDS to actually watch. This post wasn't for you all. Though you might learn something about who the real corrupt individuals are if you did pay attention.

All you are doing is the leftist M.O. If you can't dispute what is being stated, attack the speaker. You fit in well.
Ummm…I quoted American heroes that were appointed by Trump and worked closely with him. Who know Trump. And who think he is dangerous, scumbag, idiot.

I would like you to quote one single thing I have ever posted that is “leftist.” I also consider Trump a dangerous, scumbag, idiot, but I am no “leftist” and I challenge you to show anything different.

And as if you couldn’t be more ironic, your post in response attacks me as a speaker.

So let’s do that signal again! Either respond like a man, or if you’re ashamed and embarrassed, respond with a laugh emoji.

Ummm…I quoted American heroes that were appointed by Trump and worked closely with him. Who know Trump. And who think he is dangerous, scumbag, idiot.

I would like you to quote one single thing I have ever posted that is “leftist.” I also consider Trump a dangerous, scumbag, idiot, but I am no “leftist” and I challenge you to show anything different.

And as if you couldn’t be more ironic, your post in response attacks me as a speaker.

So let’s do that signal again! Either respond like a man, or if you’re ashamed and embarrassed, respond with a laugh emoji.
I already spelled it out to you, but since you seem to be playing dumb, or maybe you aren't playing, I'll spell it out again. It's a leftist tactic to attack the messenger when you can't attack the message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT