ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

What she said is true. Do you find that to be a lie?
"Democrats must be held accountable for the political violence inspired by their rhetoric."

I'm not sure what exact statement you're referring to, bit that one is a lie.

If trump accepted the results of the free and fair election and said so publicly, 1/6 wouldn't have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
"Democrats must be held accountable for the political violence inspired by their rhetoric."

I'm not sure what exact statement you're referring to, bit that one is a lie.

If trump accepted the results of the free and fair election and said so publicly, 1/6 wouldn't have happened.
Maxine Waters saying things about republicans when seen out in the public and Harris on social media asking for money for bail money to free the rioters. I think those qualify for political violence in the least to conservatives.

Anti-Trump Non-wack jobs instead : John Katko, Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, Fred Upton, Jaime Herrera Beutler, Dan Newhouse, Peter Meijer, Anthony Gonzalez, Tom Rice, and David Valado from my Kevin's (and mine unfortunately) neighboring district.

Maxine Waters saying things about republicans when seen out in the public and Harris on social media asking for money for bail money to free the rioters. I think those qualify for political violence in the least to conservatives.
Let me know if Joe Biden ever holds a pre riot pep rally before an attempt at overthrowing the government. Let me know when a cop is beaten with a Joe Biden flag. Your whataboutism doesn’t work here. Not even close

Last edited:
Reactions: PurdueFan1
Let me know if Joe Biden ever holds a pre riot pep rally before an attempt at overthrowing the government. Let me know when a cop is beaten with a Joe Biden flag. Your whataboutism doesn’t work here. Not even close
What does your reply have to do with anything said by Marjorie Taylor Greene. This was in response to Bob about any lie she said. Looks like you were unable to keep up.

Reactions: BoilermakerG
Never thought I’d see the day there would be national Guard troops sleeping in the Capitol Building to protect it against our own citizens. But trumpyism, and its loyal defenders, enablers, and excuse makers.

No choice but to post this.

You leave me no choice either Bob
Wheelbarrow-Fail.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT