ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

I’m not thrilled with today, but the man literally only posts about negative stuff. We’re a QB away from the best Purdue team we’ve seen in years. With a fullback making the best of being the man at rb
That's one of the things that shouldn't happen in year 4. That's the point. And then you don't give Hewitt any touches today? WTF??

Reactions: boilerpt
That's one of the things that shouldn't happen in year 4. That's the point. And then you don't give Hewitt any touches today? WTF??
I agree 100%. My comment about the specific poster was in reference to the fact that despite that one factor, the TEAM has shown a lot to be positive about and yet he only posts when there is something to complain about.
We are a capable team. We can win this game. Make a couple tweaks. It’s not all terrible

I agree 100%. My comment about the specific poster was in reference to the fact that despite that one factor, the TEAM has shown a lot to be positive about and yet he only posts when there is something to complain about.
We are a capable team. We can win this game. Make a couple tweaks. It’s not all terrible
No, it's not all terrible. But this shouldn't even be a close game with a dynamic offense, which is what should be happening in year 4. We don't have a dominant defense, so we have to outscore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT