ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

The defense is not better...tackling may be, but, defense as a whole has not been good at all...there are guys running wide open on almost every play underneath, and, inexcusable for it to be the case for the entire game, never mind on a crucial 4th down play.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I don’t care what anyone says about the d. I’m not thrilled with them, but if you told me Iowa had 17 points this late I’d have bet that we were up. I genuinely think that AOC just isn’t enough. He’s decent, but not capable of tapping the full potential of the offense
It's a combination of AOC and using Horvath as the primary ball carrier that is just killing this team. I'm just completely dumbfounded by the decision making of this staff. It almost feels like they don't care if we lose this game...

17 points through three full quarters is bend don’t break. Our qb is making bad throws, turning the ball over, and not getting the ball to the young men who need the ball in their hands. I don’t doubt that he wants to, but he’s made some very bad decisions trying to get it to them. As I said before, without Bell saving his stat line he’s on the bench already

Brohm has Hope like numbers. He just doesn't look stupid wearing a whistle.

Big dan the rent man. Gotta pay if you wanna stay.

How the f did we have a head coach with that in his bio.

“Yeah this is our head coach Danny. He used to kick the shit out of people if they couldn’t pay their rent. Did I mention we are a Big Ten school?”

I hate to repeat myself, but all the recruiting rankings were inflated by signing a bunch of elite players at a limited number of positions leaving glaring holes at other positions. And by now one would think all those undersized players would have added that 60-100 pounds, but the fact remains they remain undersized. Maybe we could follow Iowa’s lead and make our offensive line a priority in the future! And please no excuses for missing players. Other teams have missing players and coaches. The difference is they have developed depth that has step up when a starter is missing.

Reactions: Boiler8285
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT