ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Zach Edey is DIALED in tonight from the FT line!

728d1f5e-70f4-42b1-a564-441f5cddd48d_text.gif

Zachen getting some physical treatment......that possession could have been in the Meadowlands....haha. Keep it rolling, Boilers!

Rebounds need to be solved? Maybe we should miss more shots. That would help with rebounds. I thought we were one of the top rebounding teams in the country.
Maybe I'd engage with you if you understood that shooting percentage you shoot has nothing to do with giving up offensive rebounds.

But I get it, you're one of those people who lose their minds at any discussion that isn't are we great or the greatest?

Maybe I'd engage with you if you understood that shooting percentage you shoot has nothing to do with giving up offensive rebounds.

But I get it, you're one of those people who lose their minds at any discussion that isn't are we great or the greatest?
You usually have good things to say. Rebounding is our strongest asset. Sometimes the ball takes strange bounces. But rebounding is definitely not one of our problems.

Something must be going on with Colvin. Not letting him log a min yet, when he got 4 mins in the 1st half of our close, turd of a game at OSU, kinda does feel like Painter is purposely antagonizing him at this point. And considered he’s Rosie’s son, very highly rated, and brings a dimension we often lack, that makes zero sense, and I doubt is the case. I’m wondering if there is something going on behind the scenes

You usually have good things to say. Rebounding is our strongest asset. Sometimes the ball takes strange bounces. But rebounding is definitely not one of our problems.
Lol Painter literally cited rebounding and turnovers as an issue after the last game, but I'm sure you're right.

Hummel cited it tonight on their offensive side, but again, I'm sure you know more than him too.

Playing amazingly on offense doesn't mean the game was played perfectly all around.

Something must be going on with Colvin. Not letting him log a min yet, when he got 4 mins in the 1st half of our close, turd of a game at OSU, kinda does feel like Painter is purposely antagonizing him at this point. And considered he’s Rosie’s son, very highly rated, and brings a dimension we often lack, that makes zero sense, and I doubt is the case. I’m wondering if there is something going on behind the scenes
Maybe he’s a little banged up? Otherwise it makes no sense to not play him at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT