ADVERTISEMENT

Hummell

I would take either. But yeah, Moore would fill all the gaps and then expose opponent's gaps.
Brad Miller would be a potentially incredibly effective high post 4 with Zach. Great passer and would sink that 15' shot all day long. He frequently initiated the boiler offense, usually from the high post. Didn't have great pg's in his time if my fading memory remembers it correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerAndy
Just watched AZ game again. Hummel is an elite announcer.

What a great crowd too.

Last edited:
Not when you've SEEN the other guy (Glenn) and he was CLEARLY the most talented player of my lifetime of purdue watching. And put up enormous numbers AND NPOY of the year in 2 years. Zach is a tremendously talented big man. Who's also bigger than everyone else......
But at the end of the day it’s what you accomplished at the end. If they win it all this year Edey will surpass Glenn as greatest because what he was able to do for Purdue as a whole. Two different players but Edey is just as dominant.

Reactions: BoilerMaker P
But at the end of the day it’s what you accomplished at the end. If they win it all this year Edey will surpass Glenn as greatest because what he was able to do for Purdue as a whole. Two different players but Edey is just as dominant.
This. If (and that’s a big “if”) this hypothetical situation plays out with Zach playing like he did last year, they win another B1G Championship and/or B1G tournament, and it ends with a National Championship, then he will have accomplished more in a Purdue uniform than anyone before him. Thus, the greatest Purdue player ever. And that’s before you add in potentially being the all time Purdue leading scorer and rebounder and possible back to back NPOY.

Otherwise, you are just making the “he’s just tall” argument at the Purdue history level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT