ADVERTISEMENT

How to Watch & Game Thread: #5 Purdue vs Rutgers

The refs worked it masterfully to this point to keep it under the spread.

This game reminded me of Wisconsin elite 8 in 2000 - Wisconsin just pushed, pulled jersey's, and fouled the shit out of you make the refs call it until the refs became desensitized to calling anything and allowing absolute garbage late in the game.

Last edited:
What a whiny bastard. Sorry, but that guy is just really annoying.
He must have callouses on his face from so much Home Aloneing.

R.de69a2f25cbf44053da7e969e9fffd9a

What is Andy Katz's problem with Purdue? I mean, he is speaking the truth about the press but he is always so negative about Purdue. Like, every time he speaks it "well they won again, but..."

This game reminded me of Wisconsin elite 8 in 2000 - Wisconsin just pushed, pulled jersey's, and fouled the shit out of you make the refs call it until the refs became desensitized to calling anything and allowing absolute garbage late in the game.
I think this does happen. They start to think: "This game has to end sometime..."

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
What is Andy Katz's problem with Purdue? I mean, he is speaking the truth about the press but he is always so negative about Purdue. Like, every time he speaks it "well they won again, but..."
like his over the top proclamation at NW in front of their lame crowd " they will win and they will rush the court"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT