ADVERTISEMENT

Big games coming up with none no larger than @ Rutgers

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
First, its a road game so a win on the road is "gold" as someone posted earlier. Need to exact revenge from last year and keep this dominate play going. Hard to believe the Boilers have lost the last three games at Rutgers, despite being the better team. Gotta love the road games.

The next 4 games are going to be good "payback" games that if the Boilers hope to win the B10 will need to put away in the win column (which is totally doable).

Sun, Jan 28@RutgersRutgers1:00 PMFOX
Wed, Jan 31vsNorthwesternNorthwestern6:30 PMBTN
Sun, Feb 4@Wisconsin13 Wisconsin1:00 PMCBS
Sat, Feb 10vsIndianaIndiana8:00 PMTBD

I like that the Badgers have a game Thursday night in Lincoln, before playing our Boilers next Sunday. Yep, win the next one, 4 times, and the road to the Championship will be in sight.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Like all road games this will still be a tough one - Rutgers is 9-1 at home. However, I do smell a bit of payback brewing for our previous games against them. Close early and then we pull away in the second half - too much Edey. Their 2 Nigerian Centers have ten fouls to give and then nobody is left to stop him.

Looks like their other Center doesn’t play so that’s even better for us!
Hyatt and Cliff are the main guys, offense and defense respectively. Outside of that, and maybe some 3-point shooting, it's a lot of role players. I wonder who will guard Hyatt between Jones and TKR/Gillis.

Like all road games this will still be a tough one - Rutgers is 9-1 at home. However, I do smell a bit of payback brewing for our previous games against them. Close early and then we pull away in the second half - too much Edey. Their 2 Nigerian Centers have ten fouls to give and then nobody is left to stop him.

Reactions: goboilers2
Hyatt and Cliff are the main guys, offense and defense respectively. Outside of that, and maybe some 3-point shooting, it's a lot of role players. I wonder who will guard Hyatt between Jones and TKR/Gillis.
Wonder if we switch 1-4 depending on our lineup with Zach in drop coverage. They will certainly try and run backdoor actions for Cliff to get allyoops.

They aren’t very good but still scrappy and they always show up when we are in town. We need to exercise our New Jersey state demons.

Reactions: Schnelk and Roeder
Limit the TOs (especially pick sixes) and 2nd chance points and it's a win.

Easier said than done as they will be ready to muck it up and hungry for a signature win to turn around season.

Wonder if we switch 1-4 depending on our lineup with Zach in drop coverage. They will certainly try and run backdoor actions for Cliff to get allyoops.

They aren’t very good but still scrappy and they always show up when we are in town. We need to exercise our New Jersey state demons.
Let’s get cliff in foul trouble…or just foul him on the oops and he is awful at FTs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT