ADVERTISEMENT

How to Watch & Game Thread: #1 Purdue vs #16 Fairleigh Dickinson

Get rid of Painter. That was a joke. How many shots did Edey get down the stretch. Couldnt even figure out a way to beat the shortest team in the country other then to settle for 3 pointers that they didnt have a snowballs chance in hell of making. That was a disgusting display.

Why didn’t our open players shoot!!! We just sh1t the f’ing bed.

when did we ever get out rebounded like this? What the heck just happened?

look out, trolls are on their way. We will be overwhelmed by assholes soon.

Reactions: jstein1955
Refusing to adapt your defense to cover teams like this and refusing to play basketball the way that works is inexcuseable.

FIRE HIM NOW.

I cant keep watching this trash. Id take never winning a big ten season our tourney title ever again if it meant we could actually win some ncaa tourney games.

Im done. Done watching this shit

Worst and most deserved loss in my lifetime, Purdue deserved the L!! Time to start thinking about next year and transfer portal players, it’s time for guys to either move on or realize they’re bench players.

It's on the players and the coaches.....win as a team, lose as a team. But Matt Painter has to do something - 5th loss to a double-digit seed (and three in a row)......that is a problem that has to get corrected.
I completely agree with you Tex, it's on everyone. But at what point will CMP quit doing the exact same thing every game? We are the most predictable team in the country. We just lost to the #301 team in the country and we made zero, I mean zero adjustments in that game. I'm as big a fan of this school as anyone, and I'm sick of watching this crap every year.

Worst and most deserved loss in my lifetime, Purdue deserved the L!! Time to start thinking about next year and transfer portal players, it’s time for guys to either move on or realize they’re bench players.
Painter can't get any legit portal players though...They dont want to play slow ball

No I am blaming building a basketball team around back to the basket play.

IT DOES NOT WORK. IT HASNT FOR DECADES. EVEN THE SMALLEST TEAM IN THE NATION CAN TAKE THE POST UP AWAY IF IT CHOOSES TOO!!!!
Only Painter hasn't figured that out.

Not sure how anyone can blame Painter. FDU is a good team and a tough matchup for Purdue. It was still a great season. Painter is one of the best coaches in the country.

No they aren’t. They went into the tournament at 19-15. That’s barely a winning record. Someone said it months ago. Said he didn’t understand why every team doesn’t press us from the beginning of the game. Well, tonight someone with way inferior players did, and it worked as expected.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin and Gesysp
Get rid of Painter. That was a joke. How many shots did Edey get down the stretch. Couldnt even figure out a way to beat the shortest team in the country other then to settle for 3 pointers that they didnt have a snowballs chance in hell of making. That was a disgusting display.
The national player of the year shot the ball ONCE in the last 13 mins….

Reactions: NashvilleBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT