ADVERTISEMENT

Crickets

Dec 1, 2012
As usual the negative negatroids are silent after a win. This happened last season as well when again, all those clamoring for Painter to be fired were yet again proven wrong.

Purdue had yet another strong finish and secured a double-bye which is the same result had they won the conference and will have a simlar seed in the NCAA tourney as the conference champ as well. Which all supports the theory that the regular season crown isn't worth crap anymore. Certainly not like it used to be and that is a fact.

Now I know, next year you negative-nitwits will be back behind the keyboard pounding away when there are struggles that Painter should be fired because you have this arrogant sense that you somehow know it all yet each year you get proven wrong. Do try and keep that in your pea-brained sized mind okay? In fact let's run down some of the greatest hits from you dweebs:

First: WAAA WAAAA PAINTER CAN'T LAND A 5 STAR RECRUIT!!! Well, he did and took him from MSU

Second: WAAAA WAAAA PAINTER CAN'T BEAT A TOP RANKED TEAM!!! Well, he and the team did twice.

Third: WAAAA WAAAA PAINTER NEVER YELLS AT THE REFS!!! Well, he does all the time. if you actually pay attention you will see it and it was very evident last night.

Fourth: WAAA WAAAA PAINTER NEVER MAKES ADJUSTMENTS!!! This one always made me laugh
because what the crap are you even basing it on? Your unskilled eye? Painter makes adjustments all the time but here is a clue for you SO DOES THE OTHER TEAM.

Fith:WAAA WAAA PAINTER WILL NEVER GET THIS TEAM IN THE TOP TIER OF THE CONFERENCE!!!! Well, he and the team did just that.

Sixth: WAAA WAAA PAINTER LOSES LEADS!!!! Another gem. What do you expect the team we are playing against to just roll over? Especially if they are highly ranked? What about the times Purdue erased leads? I suppose those don't count right? Even more proof not a one of you that claim this have any idea what you are talking about.

I could go on but you get the idea and those that said the above things know who you are. Will you be man enough to come gobble your mountain of crow? I doubt it. And save the excuse, there isn't anything you can say that will refute the above points because I used facts not some mental delusion to or failed knowledge to make those statements.

And finally, I know some of you don't approve of how I get on to people. Tough. This is how I am in real life and would happily say the same things in person. Instead of crying about how you are responded to maybe you should look back and see that going back to last year you have been dead wrong about Painter and this team and your lack of support is embarassing. And just think, the team did all of this without your support and all your negativity. Now put on your big boy pants because it doesn't matter what happens from here out, you were proven wrong.

*drops mic*

As usual the negative negatroids are silent after a win. This happened last season as well when again, all those clamoring for Painter to be fired were yet again proven wrong.

Purdue had yet another strong finish and secured a double-bye which is the same result had they won the conference and will have a simlar seed in the NCAA tourney as the conference champ as well. Which all supports the theory that the regular season crown isn't worth crap anymore. Certainly not like it used to be and that is a fact.

Now I know, next year you negative-nitwits will be back behind the keyboard pounding away when there are struggles that Painter should be fired because you have this arrogant sense that you somehow know it all yet each year you get proven wrong. Do try and keep that in your pea-brained sized mind okay? In fact let's run down some of the greatest hits from you dweebs:

First: WAAA WAAAA PAINTER CAN'T LAND A 5 STAR RECRUIT!!! Well, he did and took him from MSU

Second: WAAAA WAAAA PAINTER CAN'T BEAT A TOP RANKED TEAM!!! Well, he and the team did twice.

Third: WAAAA WAAAA PAINTER NEVER YELLS AT THE REFS!!! Well, he does all the time. if you actually pay attention you will see it and it was very evident last night.

Fourth: WAAA WAAAA PAINTER NEVER MAKES ADJUSTMENTS!!! This one always made me laugh
because what the crap are you even basing it on? Your unskilled eye? Painter makes adjustments all the time but here is a clue for you SO DOES THE OTHER TEAM.

Fith:WAAA WAAA PAINTER WILL NEVER GET THIS TEAM IN THE TOP TIER OF THE CONFERENCE!!!! Well, he and the team did just that.

Sixth: WAAA WAAA PAINTER LOSES LEADS!!!! Another gem. What do you expect the team we are playing against to just roll over? Especially if they are highly ranked? What about the times Purdue erased leads? I suppose those don't count right? Even more proof not a one of you that claim this have any idea what you are talking about.

I could go on but you get the idea and those that said the above things know who you are. Will you be man enough to come gobble your mountain of crow? I doubt it. And save the excuse, there isn't anything you can say that will refute the above points because I used facts not some mental delusion to or failed knowledge to make those statements.

And finally, I know some of you don't approve of how I get on to people. Tough. This is how I am in real life and would happily say the same things in person. Instead of crying about how you are responded to maybe you should look back and see that going back to last year you have been dead wrong about Painter and this team and your lack of support is embarassing. And just think, the team did all of this without your support and all your negativity. Now put on your big boy pants because it doesn't matter what happens from here out, you were proven wrong.

*drops mic*
What about...Painter can't make past the Sweet 16. Because this is the ONLY one that matters. Scoreboard. :)

Quit fighting other Purdue fans and calling them names. They are entitled to their opinions, same as you.

What about...Painter can't make past the Sweet 16. Because this is the ONLY one that matters. Scoreboard. :)

Quit fighting other Purdue fans and calling them names. They are entitled to their opinions, same as you.
I'll do what I want thanks. Sure they are entitled to their opions just s I am entitled to call them all out as I see fit. Don't like it? Tough. Put on some big pants or stop claiming to have all the aswers when it is clear they don't.

We finished uber strong. also, dakich correctly pointed out that we had the loudest stadium in the league. Compared us to a jet-engine or something like that, lol. AWESOME! So the haters are gunna hate, let'em.....we will just beat them down one by one through the tourney, then it's on to the NCAA's where we will do justice to Painter's awesome effort this year. There is a reason he is getting paid millions.

And others are allowed to have their opinion of your opinion. Seems like everyone wants their right to an opinion but few are willing to be held accountable for it.

Reactions: BBG
And others are allowed to have their opinion of your opinion. Seems like everyone wants their right to an opinion but few are willing to be held accountable for it.

Trying to acknowledge your viewpoint, but I don't understand what it is. How is one held accountable for an opinion? If Painter takes us to the Final Four this year, then my opinion changes and he's a rock star coach. If he doesn't, then he stays a mediocre coach. Great coaches are "made" in the tourney. That's my opinion and I'm accountable for it.

Trying to acknowledge your viewpoint, but I don't understand what it is. How is one held accountable for an opinion? If Painter takes us to the Final Four this year, then my opinion changes and he's a rock star coach. If he doesn't, then he stays a mediocre coach. Great coaches are "made" in the tourney. That's my opinion and I'm accountable for it.

So Gene Keady is in the basketball Hall of Fame and he's a mediocre coach. Got it. I think your opinion is dumb.

Reactions: Boilermagi
Mediocre coaches don't have top 20 teams and 20+ win seasons as often as Matt does. So, you're opinion is wrong. Luckily for us you aren't in charge of who gets fired or stays. And lucky for you, I am here to point out just how wrong you and others that think like you are.

Don't care because it needed pointed out. Again, don't like it? Tough. Nothing I said wasn't true or a proven fact.

You left out quite a few important caveats.

For one, this season is not over, and if Purdue loses in the first or second round of the tournament, I hope you'll be prepared to eat crow. Last night's performance, hopefully, is a great indicator that this team is peaking at the right time.

Your initial post was entirely filled with hyperbole. You make a lot of fair points, but your attacking nature results in you having zero credibility on here, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, because of your attacking nature, and refusal to acknowledge opposing viewpoints in a cordial manner, there cannot be any productive, healthy discussion surrounding your posts. You are, in fact, the small-minded one.

Boiler Up.

Reactions: mathboy
Cmp is not mediocre, but he isn't elite either (not yet!)
No he is not elite yet. But calling him mediocre is just stupid. He and the team set a school record of 17 and 1 at home and a mediocre coach doesn't do that. They just don't. Again just shows how little his detractors know.

Great hype is made in the hand selected results of the tourney. That is true. Great coaches may be debatable. Great coaches are recognized by their peers that know what is going on, not the hype of TV people.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
You left out quite a few important caveats.

For one, this season is not over, and if Purdue loses in the first or second round of the tournament, I hope you'll be prepared to eat crow. Last night's performance, hopefully, is a great indicator that this team is peaking at the right time.

Your initial post was entirely filled with hyperbole. You make a lot of fair points, but your attacking nature results in you having zero credibility on here, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, because of your attacking nature, and refusal to acknowledge opposing viewpoints in a cordial manner, there cannot be any productive, healthy discussion surrounding your posts. You are, in fact, the small-minded one.

Boiler Up.
My post is filled with fact. Period. You lacking the ability to grasp that doesn't change the outcome. Again as I said no matter what happens the rest of the season every point I made is still correct. So there is no crow for me to eat because nothing changes.

And as afar as my attacking nature goes. Get over it. I don't care what my credibility on an internet forum is I mean who seriously cares about that? What I said can't be refuted so it doesn't matter. I am tired of a handful of negative nitwits doing the same thing on here that you are trying to call me out on so again, deal with it. The last line of calling me small-minded while trying to talk me in to not being attacking when you interjected your weak opinion in to a thread that didn't even mention you by name. So, take your hypocrisy and twaddle back to your playstation where your feeble ideas work.

My post is filled with fact. Period. You lacking the ability to grasp that doesn't change the outcome. Again as I said no matter what happens the rest of the season every point I made is still correct. So there is no crow for me to eat because nothing changes.

And as afar as my attacking nature goes. Get over it. I don't care what my credibility on an internet forum is I mean who seriously cares about that? What I said can't be refuted so it doesn't matter. I am tired of a handful of negative nitwits doing the same thing on here that you are trying to call me out on so again, deal with it. The last line of calling me small-minded while trying to talk me in to not being attacking when you interjected your weak opinion in to a thread that didn't even mention you by name. So, take your hypocrisy and twaddle back to your playstation where your feeble ideas work.

Ha, here's a "fact" for you...you are a sheep.

Last edited:
Ha, here's a "fact" for you...you are a sheep.
Thats it? That is the best you can come up with? More proof I was right when I called all you negative nitwits out. Here is another fact for you, you're clueless. Now go pop your nickleback cd back in and cry yourself to sleep little girl. True basketball knowledge and discussion are way above your station.

*drops mic*

Dumb post. You have to chuckle over whiny posts about whiny posts. Interesting how people see themselves as different, or their opinion should be regarded as the only right one.

Thats it? That is the best you can come up with? More proof I was right when I called all you negative nitwits out. Here is another fact for you, you're clueless. Now go pop your nickleback cd back in and cry yourself to sleep little girl. True basketball knowledge and discussion are way above your station.

LOL I am fully confident in my basketball knowledge; I can assure you that it is far superior to yours. With that being said, I'm fully capable of admitting when I was wrong (clearly something you are incapable of doing).

Please, keep up the name-calling; it's entertaining. It's sort of a like a mini-exhibit that displays how lame certain human beings can be/are. You, sir, are Exhibit A.

LOL I am fully confident in my basketball knowledge; I can assure you that it is far superior to yours. With that being said, I'm fully capable of admitting when I was wrong (clearly something you are incapable of doing).

Please, keep up the name-calling; it's entertaining. It's sort of a like a mini-exhibit that displays how lame certain human beings can be/are. You, sir, are Exhibit A.
Yawn. Again that is your comeback? Try harder. I guarantee your basketball knowledge is far below mine. I mean it's not even debatable anymore. What is funny, is you interjected in to a thread only to do the exact things you whined about and then got your panties in a bunch when I called you on it. I mean I have nothing to admit I was wrong about because, well, I'm not wrong. Something you would understand if you had any sense of basketball knowledge. You just don't have it. It's nothing to be ashamed of, some of us do, you don't and that is okay. At least you still will have nickleback and your blanky.

Dumb post. You have to chuckle over whiny posts about whiny posts. Interesting how people see themselves as different, or their opinion should be regarded as the only right one.
Wasn't whining .. was pointing out a fact. something feeble minded don't understand which clearly you are.

I do love all these lame attacks coming at me. Just keeps proving that my original post was spot on and I was right about it all. Keep em coming dweebs! Your tears are delicious!

Why even feed the troll? Seriously people.

I'll get flak for this but a more well formed list of his OP, isn't that far off from truth. And NO I am NOT defending him so don't take it that way. I'm just sayin'....

Anyway, exiting this thread... we all need to and let it die.

Reactions: BoilerDeac
Yawn. Again that is your comeback? Try harder. I guarantee your basketball knowledge is far below mine. I mean it's not even debatable anymore. What is funny, is you interjected in to a thread only to do the exact things you whined about and then got your panties in a bunch when I called you on it. I mean I have nothing to admit I was wrong about because, well, I'm not wrong. Something you would understand if you had any sense of basketball knowledge. You just don't have it. It's nothing to be ashamed of, some of us do, you don't and that is okay. At least you still will have nickleback and your blanky.

Haha I didn't whine about any of the items you listed. I discussed a few of them, and offered points, both positive/negative. Man, I feel bad for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT