Stevens/Cook
Cook/Fernando

All Freshman Team:
Dosunmu
Langford
Smith
Brazdeikis
Williams

I don't follow the other teams that much. But I would think a guy who is the leading scorer on the best team in the league would at least make second team all big 10. Where is the love for Iggy? And yes If you are going to say Carsen with his 35% fg% is worthy of both first team and poy consideration then Langford is worthy of being on the all freshmen team. If you are going to just use stats, use them objectively for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: wallyboiler79
Every team has played at least 10 games(half of their conference schedule)

Lets hear your midseason all conference teams and award winners

B1G Player of the year

Winner
1. Ca$$ius Winston

Runner Ups
2. Ethan Happ
3. Carsen Edwards

B1G Defensive Player of the year

Winner
1. Jon Teske

Runner Ups
2. Zavier Simpson
3. Nojel Eastern

B1G Freshman of the year

Winner
1. Ayo Dosunmu

Runner Ups
2. IGNAS Brazdeikis
3. Trevion Williams

B1G Coach of the year

Co-Winners
1. Matt Painter / Tom Izzo

Runner Ups
3. Greg Gard
4. Fran McCafrey

All Conference 1st Team (positions dont matter to me for these - just 5 best pkayers regardless of position)

Jon Teske
Ethan Happ
Anthony Cowan
Carsen Edwards
Ca$$ius Winston

2nd Team

Luka Garza
BRUNO Fernando
Jordan Murphy
Nick Ward
Ryan Cline

All Defensive Team

Jon Teske
Ethan Happ
Matt Mcquaid
Nojel Eastern
Zavier Simpson

All Freshman Team

Trevion Williams
Jalen Smith
IGNAS Brazdeikis
Joe Wieskamp
Ayo Dosunmu
Romeo is FOY

RP is no where close to being the focus of our offense. Also, I didn't start the comparison, @Mgkcbb did. Take it up with him if you dont think they are comparable.

Romeo Langford freshman of the year as far as Im concerned after that improbable Iu win. Huge for Purdue.

Romeo Langford freshman of the year as far as Im concerned after that improbable Iu win. Huge for Purdue.
He went from not on your all freshmen team to freshman of the year after a 6/18 performance? Never change, mgk.

I completely nailed Romeo not having a jump shot. I put in the work to prove it preseason and none of the iu troll scrubs have come back to ackowledge me (typical).

-Archie Miller is a terrible coach
-Romeo Langgord has a broken jump shot
- Rob Phinissee's ceiling is a poor mans PJ Thompson.

Ive been proven right over and over and the trolls have left the board altogether.
I still have been lurking and I’ll admit you were right about Romeo. I don’t think you are right about the other two. I will admit Archie hasn’t coached this team to it’s potential but I still have faith in him. Phinisee is a freshman. Give it time and we’ll see if you’re right.

I geuinely believe Ca$$ius Winston is firther ahead of whoever you put at#2 for B1G PoTY than whoever #2 is ahead of #5. Hes just ballin.

Ethan Happ has been pretty damn elite (per the usual) as well though. Happ could lead Wisconsin to like 5 straight victories and put himself into position.

Remember, Zavier Simpson always makes Ca$$ius look awful and they play two times yet.

I really like Ethan Happ but I can't rank him in the elite class when he is such a poor free throw shooter

He went from not on your all freshmen team to freshman of the year after a 6/18 performance? Never change, mgk.

My takes come out of the oven steaming hot everyday. Watch your hands because you might get burned reading them.

Seriously though, what a great game making those msu turds eat their own.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
My takes come out of the oven steaming hot everyday. Watch your hands because you might get burned reading them.

Seriously though, what a great game making those msu turds eat their own.

Worst poster on the Rivals platform, without compare.

Completely misusing a bunch of data and insisting that you’re smarter than everyone, when everyone can see you’re a moron, makes you really really bad in my book

Completely misusing a bunch of data and insisting that you’re smarter than everyone, when everyone can see you’re a moron, makes you really really bad in my book

If Im a moron, whats it make you who takes time out of your day ti feed your obsession with me and respond?

methinks you care avout my opinion. I dont give a **** about yours.

Improbable win? Michigan State is missing a very key player...a bigger loss than IU losing McRoberts. You...or at least I....knew when MSU came out to start the game with a team that looked not ready to play that it was going to be a long day for them. IU has a ton of talent, a FOY candidate and POY candidate in Morgan, and has not played well, playing lazy, selfish, let me go to the show attitude from Langford that has held them down. I attribute IU's struggles to that and a coach who is a bit over-rated in coaching abilities who has zero discipline on his bunch of prima donna's. And I don't need charts, data sheets, or other programs to tell me that.

Improbable win? Michigan State is missing a very key player...a bigger loss than IU losing McRoberts. You...or at least I....knew when MSU came out to start the game with a team that looked not ready to play that it was going to be a long day for them. IU has a ton of talent, a FOY candidate and POY candidate in Morgan, and has not played well, playing lazy, selfish, let me go to the show attitude from Langford that has held them down. I attribute IU's struggles to that and a coach who is a bit over-rated in coaching abilities who has zero discipline on his bunch of prima donna's. And I don't need charts, data sheets, or other programs to tell me that.
So you dont think Purdue's win over MSU last week was a big win either? I do.

IU played most of the game without Morgan.

So you dont think Purdue's win over MSU last week was a big win either? I do.

IU played most of the game without Morgan.
That was a legit win and I hope Morgan is going to be okay. MSU had an off game and missed a lot of freebies, but the game IU played was good and a large part as to why MSU was off.
Having said all of that, I fully expect another 7 game losing streak.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Again, IU off & def efficiency with Morgan in/out: no significant change

IU off/def efficiency with Romeo in/out: def up substantially & off down substantially.

It explains s lot about yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT