ADVERTISEMENT

Perry, Harris, and Forsythe class of 2024

I once followed the AAU circuit and Painter and the other big name coaches were always there watching the best AAU players! Painter knows talent and also potential when he sees it. I knew Painter when he coached at SIU. He’s a very straight forward type of person. This led me to believe when he was recruiting Furstcand Trey, he was not recruiting both player to play the same position. I had to believe one of the two was recruited to play the 4. With the limited amount of scholarships he has, I highly doubt painter would ever recruit and sign two players in the same class to play the same position. I personally thought Trey might be able to play the 3 much like Durant. I definitely believe he was recruited to play the 4. It would be nice to see him emerge this year. I fear if he doesn’t emerge this year he never will and somebody new will come along and fans will have high hopes for the new kid in town!

I once followed the AAU circuit and Painter and the other big name coaches were always there watching the best AAU players! Painter knows talent and also potential when he sees it. I knew Painter when he coached at SIU. He’s a very straight forward type of person. This led me to believe when he was recruiting Furstcand Trey, he was not recruiting both player to play the same position. I had to believe one of the two was recruited to play the 4. With the limited amount of scholarships he has, I highly doubt painter would ever recruit and sign two players in the same class to play the same position. I personally thought Trey might be able to play the 3 much like Durant. I definitely believe he was recruited to play the 4. It would be nice to see him emerge this year. I fear if he doesn’t emerge this year he never will and somebody new will come along and fans will have high hopes for the new kid in town!
You thought Trey would end up pushing Zach out of the starting lineup last year. Give the kids another year so he gets a chance to be the focus of the offense before rushing to judgement.

Sooo, @ Casey, Travis, and/or Dub any noise coming out of the Harris or Perry camps since both have hinted at committing before the early signing period? Anyone have any new information?

Big dog was at Purdue over the weekend iam just says I think we got harris we will see if so it's going to be lift 👀 this team next year in 2024 Kanon myles and harris on a fast break just saying

You thought Trey would end up pushing Zach out of the starting lineup last year. Give the kids another year so he gets a chance to be the focus of the offense before rushing to judgement.
Show me the post where I said that! I said Trey should be our starting 4 and hopefully he was skilled enough to be our starting 3 I said Trey should start over Gillis! I believe you have me confused with yourself or you just want to slander me because you don’t like my original thoughts! I also said if a highly rated recruit like Trey doesn’t start, he will probably use the portal and leave! I also suggested since Newman was also a highly rated prospect and he was forced to redshirt he was also a portal candidate! I believe she should take some time to actually read my posts before dissing me! I also tutored college students! Maybe I can help you with your reading comprehension!

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Show me the post where I said that! I said Trey should be our starting 4 and hopefully he was skilled enough to be our starting 3 I said Trey should start over Gillis! I believe you have me confused with yourself or you just want to slander me because you don’t like my original thoughts! I also said if a highly rated recruit like Trey doesn’t start, he will probably use the portal and leave! I also suggested since Newman was also a highly rated prospect and he was forced to redshirt he was also a portal candidate! I believe she should take some time to actually read my posts before dissing me! I also tutored college students! Maybe I can help you with your reading comprehension!
What I also said was that Trey or some other player may become painter’s #1 scoring option much like Ivey and Carsen did and Edey may serve as a more complementary role And the offense would not revolve around him. That’s a lot different than saying Trey would replace Edey!

What I also said was that Trey or some other player may become painter’s #1 scoring option much like Ivey and Carsen did and Edey may serve as a more complementary role And the offense would not revolve around him. That’s a lot different than saying Trey would replace Edey!
Edey as a complementary player, and the offense not revolving around him???

Do you listen to anything that CMP says? Trey, nor any other player on this roster is going to relegate Edey to that role. Good Lord, he was consensus player of the year, just how good do you think Trey is?

Edey as a complementary player, and the offense not revolving around him???

Do you listen to anything that CMP says? Trey, nor any other player on this roster is going to relegate Edey to that role. Good Lord, he was consensus player of the year, just how good do you think Trey is?
The constant refrain is that the kid at the end of the bench is our savior, if only Painter weren't so stubborn. Over and over again. To your point, we entered the tourney as a one-seed and Edey is POY, but let's throw out everything that got us there because we lost one game??? Right!

Reactions: tjreese and Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT