ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Except the wait-in-mexico policy Trump bullied Mexico into accepting. That is why the numbers went down.

Did msnbc and urban radio skip over this 'detail'?

See 'sending them back' and 'making them wait' sections. Hard to believe you are so uninformed.

Chump should have bullied Mexico into paying for the wall that never happened as promised. Everyone knew that was BS.

Can you show how inflating his net worth made him more rich? Can you show how it hurts us? Just asking because I get the feeling you don't understand how net worth works. (and for that matter, the people that convicted him don't understand it either)
Yasssss, I can:

Can you show how inflating his net worth made him more rich?
Interest rates for loans and lines of credit are based on net worth. A higher net worth equates to a lesser risk and better loan terms. It's not all that complicated, and that is exactly it in a nutshell.

Can you show how it hurts us?
Well, it's a civil, not criminal matter, so the stakes and parties are different, but generally the State is allowed to enforce regulatory and administrative laws civilly.

So how it hurts "us" in that context is as follows:

When lending institutions approve very large loans for organizations that deliberately don't properly disclose, those lending institutions are profiting less from those loans and therein may charge more to the rest of "us." ALSO, those loans are a higher risk than disclosed, and have a greater actuarial chance of failing
(hint - with the Trump Org it's verifiable proven as it or it's subsidiaries have repeatedly declared bankruptcy). When very large loans fail, the costs are passed on to all of "us" through universally higher interest rates.

Last edited:
And why is Mar-A-Lago so undervalued? Because it's homesteaded property tax rate appraisal that determined it's value. So that one?

Here's the trick they pulled:
Palm Beach Florida's property tax millage rate is $15.49541 per $1,000.

At its current Property Appraiser $18 million valuation Mar-A-Lago is taxed at $278,917.38 annually. That low tax rate only applies if the property owner applies for "primary residence homestead" rate. That homestead rate allows for a maximum 3% annual millage rate increase. So Trump claims a large country club with his 3,000 sq. ft. residence as his primary residence.

At Mar-A-Lago's real value (let's say, about $300 million), the annual property tax bill would be $4,646,623.00.

The judge was willing to value Mar-A-Lago at the Property Appraisers rate that Trump applied for, thereby not dinging him there.

Of course, the Trump family sites this as a reason that the judge is out of touch with reality.

And stupid-ass suckers fall for it.

Last edited:
PS, you can work to understand those verifiably true explanations, or respond with a laugh emoji or Riveting's middle-school pathetic insults.

The choice is yours.

Either way, Trump is a complete con-man and criminal, and institutions with sophisticated expertise are well into the process of holding him accountable.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Chump should have bullied Mexico into paying for the wall that never happened as promised. Everyone knew that was BS.
Are you conceding you didn't know about the Trump border policies despite all the babbling you were doing in this thread?

If Mexico hadn't agreed to keep immigrants on the Mexico side, the US could have started taxing reparations from Mexican workers in the US. The wait-in-Mexico policy was a better approach.

Reactions: herrli
Are you conceding you didn't know about the Trump border policies despite all the babbling you were doing in this thread?

If Mexico hadn't agreed to keep immigrants on the Mexico side, the US could have started taxing reparations from Mexican workers in the US. The wait-in-Mexico policy was a better approach.
Dude, what ever makes you feel better. So where is the wall?

This has been a problem for decades. Ever since the beloved Ronald Reagan signed the Amnesty Bill. Ever since US companies hire illegal immigrants. Obama deported more of these folks than any president at that time. So many that liberals were giving him a lot of flack for it. Towards the end of Obama and the beginning of Chump, that's when the caravan started coming. Again, the blame lies with Congress. No laws or money for a complete wall barrier was ever done.
You seem to think there is a difference between establishment repubs and dems in Congress on immigration, but there obviously isn't or laws would have been passed.

All of those swamp creatures want open borders to get cheap labor for their donor-owners, no matter what lies they tell voters about it.

PS, you can work to understand those verifiably true explanations, or respond with a laugh emoji or Riveting's middle-school pathetic insults.

The choice is yours.

Either way, Trump is a complete con-man and criminal, and institutions with sophisticated expertise are well into the process of holding him accountable.
Banks have a choice who they loan money too. They do their own research. They take the risk. They make money off the money they loan.

Dude, what ever makes you feel better. So where is the wall?
Like Trump, you never admit when you are wrong - which in your case is quite often.

Massive walls don't spring up over night, especially when the establishment dems and repubs don't want to close the border. He was building a wall and your Joe Crow stopped it when he came into office.

Like Trump, you never admit when you are wrong - which in your case is quite often.

Massive walls don't spring up over night, especially when the establishment dems and repubs don't want to close the border. He was building a wall and your Joe Crow stopped it when he came into office.
Chump’s beautiful wall that Mexico never paid for and the repubs never allocated money would have cost 20 plus billions of dollars. Can’t remember the exact amount but Pelosi’s Congress allocated only around 4.5 to 5 billion dollars and that was the amount that was built plus repairing the existing wall. You are correct walls don’t spring up over night. Therefore, in addition they never ironed out how the walk was to be built on private property. Then there were natural barriers that no wall can be built. The bottom line is that the wall that Trump was building was not the big beautiful wall that he wanted. Just a small version that 5 billion dollars got him. And he did not get that from the republicans.

So Biden stopping the walk is a good as there are better ways to spend money. I rather have that money spent on roads and bridges. If Mexico did pay for the wall, I would not be mad at that either but it did not happen and never will.

You seem to think there is a difference between establishment repubs and dems in Congress on immigration, but there obviously isn't or laws would have been passed.

All of those swamp creatures want open borders to get cheap labor for their donor-owners, no matter what lies they tell voters about it.
I agree with you here. I’ve said this for decades ever since I first learned on why these immigrants come here. For the most part they come to work. I always argued that if US companies would not hire them as I believe that it is illegal to do so, most would not come. US companies are too greedy to hire and pay Americans good wages to do that work. Also, there Americans that don’t want to do some of that work.

I just don’t listen to Black talk radio. I also listen to both sides as I listen to the conservative SiriusXM station, the “Patriot” channel. After Chump got elected I tuned in one day a conservative caller called in. He said that he voted for Chump and liked what he was doing yada yada. But he then went on to say that he takes issue that Chump was talking about at the time deporting every illegal immigrant. This conservative caller apparently owned a drywall business. The caller said that if they deport all of the illegal immigrants that it would turn the construction industry upside down. Apparently he hired some of these illegals immigrants. He said if they leave, hiring good and experience drywallers would be a challenge. That it is a skill that takes years to develop.

The bottom line is that most of these politicians on both sides aren’t too enthusiastic to stop these folks from entering the country.

Chump’s beautiful wall that Mexico never paid for and the repubs never allocated money would have cost 20 plus billions of dollars. Can’t remember the exact amount but Pelosi’s Congress allocated only around 4.5 to 5 billion dollars and that was the amount that was built plus repairing the existing wall. You are correct walls don’t spring up over night. Therefore, in addition they never ironed out how the walk was to be built on private property. Then there were natural barriers that no wall can be built. The bottom line is that the wall that Trump was building was not the big beautiful wall that he wanted. Just a small version that 5 billion dollars got him. And he did not get that from the republicans.

So Biden stopping the walk is a good as there are better ways to spend money. I rather have that money spent on roads and bridges. If Mexico did pay for the wall, I would not be mad at that either but it did not happen and never will.
You think Joe Crow is spending the money on better things? Name them.

The bottom line is that most of these politicians on both sides aren’t too enthusiastic to stop these folks from entering the country.
Even though they depress wages and use up resources in inner cities - such as school resources in big cities with dem mayors such as NYC.

You think Joe Crow is spending the money on better things? Name them.
Build Back Better Act
Infrastructure Bill
American Families Act
Capping seniors paying insulin to $35
Student Debt Relief
$6B investment for HBCUs
And several other stuff.

These are things I like to see my tax money go to instead of a wall. Folks keep being up drugs being smuggled in. Most of these drugs are being smuggled in through legal points of entry, air, and sea. A wall will not stop that. However, if they find money for a wall and build a nice, big, beautiful wall I’m cool with it.

Build Back Better Act
Infrastructure Bill
American Families Act
Student Debt Relief
$6B investment for HBCUs
And several other stuff.

These are things I like to see my tax money go to instead of a wall. Folks keep being up drugs being smuggled in. Most of these drugs are being smuggled in through legal points of entry, air, and sea. A wall will not stop that. However, if they find money for a wall and build a nice, big, beautiful wall I’m cool with it.
You said above Pelosi arranged 5 billion for the wall, then you list several items that cost hundreds of billions or even trillions. Do you see any incongruence in your argument?

I didn't bring up drugs, but I am sure the thousands of children and women being trafficked in under Joe Crow's disgraceful watch are not coming through legal ports of entry. Right?

You said above Pelosi arranged 5 billion for the wall, then you list several items that cost hundreds of billions or even trillions. Do you see any incongruence in your argument?

I didn't bring up drugs, but I am sure the thousands of children and women being trafficked in under Joe Crow's disgraceful watch are not coming through legal ports of entry. Right?
I just looked it up. The democratic majority Congress allocated $1.4 Billion dollars for the wall. Which is $1.4 Billion dollars more than the Republican majority congress and WH allocated. Either way the point I’m making is the wall is a low priority for a lot of folks. Yes, the items I mentioned is way more than they allocated for the wall. Having a complete wall is nice but spending money on the aforementioned items is better money spent in my opinion since most of the drugs are not coming through the gaps in the border.

Y’all blame Biden for this. How about blaming congress. The republicans, who are the loudest voices for border control by the way, had there chance 2 years ago and absolutely did nothing. So if women and children are being trafficked through the gaps in the wall, then tell McCarthy to draft a bill, dog gone it. A permanent fix cannot be done by Executive orders.

I just looked it up. The democratic majority Congress allocated $1.4 Billion dollars for the wall. Which is $1.4 Billion dollars more than the Republican majority congress and WH allocated. Either way the point I’m making is the wall is a low priority for a lot of folks. Yes, the items I mentioned is way more than they allocated for the wall. Having a complete wall is nice but spending money on the aforementioned items is better money spent in my opinion since most of the drugs are not coming through the gaps in the border.

Y’all blame Biden for this. How about blaming congress. The republicans, who are the loudest voices for border control by the way, had there chance 2 years ago and absolutely did nothing. So if women and children are being trafficked through the gaps in the wall, then tell McCarthy to draft a bill, dog gone it. A permanent fix cannot be done by Executive orders.
The only time establishment repubs speak about border security is when they think it will win them votes.

Establishment dems never speak about it even though they know it hurts the inner city blacks they pretend to support (easily fooling you and other blacks who vote mindlessly for dems).

If Biden really cared about blacks (or "boys" as he calls adult male blacks like you and the governor of Maryland), he could have continued Trump's wait-in-Mexico policy. Instead, he quickly ended that policy upon taking office.

Are you sorry you voted for Joe Crow? You should be.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
This has been a problem for decades. Ever since the beloved Ronald Reagan signed the Amnesty Bill. Ever since US companies hire illegal immigrants. Obama deported more of these folks than any president at that time. So many that liberals were giving him a lot of flack for it. Towards the end of Obama and the beginning of Chump, that's when the caravan started coming. Again, the blame lies with Congress. No laws or money for a complete wall barrier was ever done.
Who cares when the caravan started coming. Trump did something about it. What has this administration done? Nothing. Worse than nothing. They undid what Trump had done causing a flood of people, slaves, drugs.

Yasssss, I can:

Interest rates for loans and lines of credit are based on net worth. A higher net worth equates to a lesser risk and better loan terms. It's not all that complicated, and that is exactly it in a nutshell.
Sorry, but no. Banks don't just take your word for what you have in regards to assets. They require proof. Typically they will want a legitimate financial institution to provide that data, not an individual. Sometimes they even hire a 3rd party to review assets to make sure the net worth is accurate. Especially when it comes to valuing assets such as properties. They pretty much always require an appraisal to get an accurate real time value of that asset.
Well, it's a civil, not criminal matter, so the stakes and parties are different, but generally the State is allowed to enforce regulatory and administrative laws civilly.

So how it hurts "us" in that context is as follows:

When lending institutions approve very large loans for organizations that deliberately don't properly disclose, those lending institutions are profiting less from those loans and therein may charge more to the rest of "us." ALSO, those loans are a higher risk than disclosed, and have a greater actuarial chance of failing (hint - with the Trump Org it's verifiable proven as it or it's subsidiaries have repeatedly declared bankruptcy). When very large loans fail, the costs are passed on to all of "us" through universally higher interest rates.
This might sound like it makes sense but it's not reality. Banks don't give loans out in amounts that will cause them to be in trouble if there is a bankruptcy. Typically, banks only loan out 1-2% of their total asset basis, making it very easy for them to absorb the loss.

Interest rates are set by the Federal Reserve. Banks can make small adjustments, but overall they have very little control over them.

Build Back Better Act
Infrastructure Bill
American Families Act
Student Debt Relief
$6B investment for HBCUs
And several other stuff.

Like the cap on Insulin.

In there $ on education ok, but the HBCU$ is wrong on 2 counts.....
One, Education state & local issue not federal.
Two, funding should not be race focused.....focused on poor of ALL races not just minorities, like 21st century here in Indiana.

The rest of this spending has just drastically increased inflation and has greatly hurt the financial well being of poor & middle class.

So not sure why you are FOR hurting the poor & middle class, but that is what you are saying by being for the above spending.

Last edited:
Tick, tick, tick, tick

ATLANTA — Scott Hall, one of the 18 defendants charged along with former President Donald Trump for allegedly interfering with the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia, pleaded guilty to the charges against him Friday.

Hall is the first defendant to enter a plea in the case.

Scott Hall.
(good to see he has lost weight - will look spiffy on the witness stand!)

Under the terms of an agreement with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis's office, Hall pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud, conspiracy to commit computer theft, conspiracy to commit computer trespass, conspiracy to commit computer invasion of privacy, and conspiracy to defraud the state.

Under the terms of the deal, he's agreed to "testify truthfully in this case and all further proceedings."

74597413-12576831-Scott_Hall_with_Donald_Trump_Hall_became_the_first_of_Trump_s_co-a-9_1696018236023.jpg

Tick, tick, tick, tick

ATLANTA — Scott Hall, one of the 18 defendants charged along with former President Donald Trump for allegedly interfering with the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia, pleaded guilty to the charges against him Friday.

Hall is the first defendant to enter a plea in the case.

Scott Hall.
(good to see he has lost weight - will look spiffy on the witness stand!)

Under the terms of an agreement with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis's office, Hall pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud, conspiracy to commit computer theft, conspiracy to commit computer trespass, conspiracy to commit computer invasion of privacy, and conspiracy to defraud the state.

Under the terms of the deal, he's agreed to "testify truthfully in this case and all further proceedings."

74597413-12576831-Scott_Hall_with_Donald_Trump_Hall_became_the_first_of_Trump_s_co-a-9_1696018236023.jpg
I state again, that just because someone pleads guilty, doesn't mean they actually did what they were accused of. There is a very recent example of the Texas DA settling in a case that he wasn't guilty of. He did so because it saved the tax payers money. There are a lot of reasons people plea. Many times they are actually guilty, but not always by any means.

I state again, that just because someone pleads guilty, doesn't mean they actually did what they were accused of. There is a very recent example of the Texas DA settling in a case that he wasn't guilty of. He did so because it saved the tax payers money. There are a lot of reasons people plea. Many times they are actually guilty, but not always by any means.
Tickticktickticktick

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Jan. 6 rioter accused of assaulting police with cone-like object pleads guilty​

A Texas man pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer during the Jan. 6 riots on Friday, the Department of Justice announced.

Adam Jackson participated in the riots and threw what appeared to be a large cone at law enforcement battling rioters in the tunnels outside the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, prosecutors claim.

Adam Jackson also attempted to destroy evidence of his involvement in the riots by deleting Facebook posts and messages that detailed his participation in the insurrection and racist remarks

Jackson shared that the violence of the riots was caused by “Antifa” and Black Lives Matter protesters, often-cited and debunked conspiracy theories. The post also said that former President Trump would attempt a military coup before inauguration day.

“If POTUS doesn’t stop this, [Trump] will be hunted down and arrested along with his entire family by the left. That’s a fact. And with him gone, our country is gone too. He knows this. He’s not going to sit there and do nothing,” the post read, according to prosecutors.

“From now to the 19th is show time, we just don’t know exactly when. So yes, we are in a full blown Military Operation right now to remove the threats and install our President back in power and control the violence in the big cities,” it continued.

FBI Captures Proud Boy Who Disappeared Before Jan. 6 Sentencing​

Forbes Staff

Sep 29, 2023,01:22pm EDT

The FBI announced that agents had captured a Proud Boy who disappeared just three days before he was to be sentenced for his involvement in the January 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, following a month-long manhunt for the member of the far-right group.

Worrell was charged with assaulting officers with pepper spray during the January 6 Capitol riot, and was captured in multiple photos of the Proud Boys at the Capitol that day. Worrell’s attorneys claimed he was spraying other rioters, though Judge Royce C. Lamberth said this claim was “preposterous,” adding Worrell’s testimony had been undermined by contradictions and false statements. According to the Justice Department, a photojournalist witnessed Worrell spraying toward Capitol police, and Worrell allegedly bragged that he had “deployed a whole can” while “handing it to them.” Worrell is one of several members of the Proud Boys—a far-right organization formed in 2016 by Vice cofounder Gavin McInnis—who have been convicted for their involvement in the riot.

Honest polls are conducted with an attempt to understand things through sampling. Every honest pollster understands the importance of enthusiasm. FWIW, I know what I said and is no way similar to what you project. Projection has been quite common the last several years.
Who said ANYTHING about polls? Eh? You just changed your argument……AGAIN.

You obviously don’t know what you said even though I directly quoted it.

I have no problem saying trump has more enthusiastic voters. If you wanna argue enthusiasm affects polls, that’s fine.

Now, will you make an attempt to show some facts or data to back up your argument that YOU ARE CERTAIN trump really won because Biden didn’t have rallies with lots of people at them? Can you show your system for determining that people who don’t wear hats or fly banners on their boats also don’t vote?

• Haha

FBI Captures Proud Boy Who Disappeared Before Jan. 6 Sentencing​

Forbes Staff

Sep 29, 2023,01:22pm EDT

The FBI announced that agents had captured a Proud Boy who disappeared just three days before he was to be sentenced for his involvement in the January 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, following a month-long manhunt for the member of the far-right group.

Worrell was charged with assaulting officers with pepper spray during the January 6 Capitol riot, and was captured in multiple photos of the Proud Boys at the Capitol that day. Worrell’s attorneys claimed he was spraying other rioters, though Judge Royce C. Lamberth said this claim was “preposterous,” adding Worrell’s testimony had been undermined by contradictions and false statements. According to the Justice Department, a photojournalist witnessed Worrell spraying toward Capitol police, and Worrell allegedly bragged that he had “deployed a whole can” while “handing it to them.” Worrell is one of several members of the Proud Boys—a far-right organization formed in 2016 by Vice cofounder Gavin McInnis—who have been convicted for their involvement in the riot.

January 6th?
I have it on good authority from our President this occured on June 6th.

• Haha
Yep. According to good authority, he’s also going to get us into WW2.
I’ll starve to death before then; I don’t have the license Trump says is necessary to buy bread.

All kidding about these two old and confused guys aside, only one of them inspired and encouraged an extraordinarily violent attempt to overthrow the government of the United States of America

• Haha
I’ll starve to death before then; I don’t have the license Trump says is necessary to buy bread.

All kidding about these two old and confused guys aside, only one of them inspired and encouraged an extraordinarily violent attempt to overthrow the government of the United States of America

Can we get new blood please.
Enough with these two old codgers.

Biden occasionally has a good day where he gets through a sentence audibly coherent.....but that is the exception. Trump, no where near that.....but done with him too.

While America doesn't want these two. It seems the majority of prospective future voters seem to be trending Trump. That tells one how absolutely awful Biden has been.

One note to be grateful for, at least both are easier to listen too than the voice of Kennedy who's voice grates on my ears.

Yep. And only one said it was ok to terminate “all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”.

Sad that these are the only two choices. Also sad that people don’t see that one is willing to trample over and disregard the fundamental principles the country was built on when they don’t benefit him. But hey, they made more money when he was president so it’s all good.

Who said ANYTHING about polls? Eh? You just changed your argument……AGAIN.

You obviously don’t know what you said even though I directly quoted it.

I have no problem saying trump has more enthusiastic voters. If you wanna argue enthusiasm affects polls, that’s fine.

Now, will you make an attempt to show some facts or data to back up your argument that YOU ARE CERTAIN trump really won because Biden didn’t have rallies with lots of people at them? Can you show your system for determining that people who don’t wear hats or fly banners on their boats also don’t vote?
Bob, at times it seems like you are a little gnat flying around, with no threat of harm but just an annoyance. What I said Bob was that Trump's rallies showed enthusiasm. I also said pollsters care about enthusiasm. The obvious conclusion was that pollsters considered Trump's rallies an important input. @Boilermaker03 also tried to explain it to you. But when the levee broke everything went to hell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT