ADVERTISEMENT

Surprised...jump off the ledge or understandable?

The purpose of the game (other than charity) was to learn where you are and what you do well and need to improve. In the past some coaches have asked the other to play such and such to see how they do against it. Grace is an exhibition game this wed that hopefully allows more to play since I doubt it tells near as much to the older players as Arkansas did. As far as I know Arkansas was different than any previous exhibition game Purdue has played in that it was played like a real game in an away hostile site with talented players that should be tough for Purdue to play

Definitely not the typical exhibition game from my memory (which admittedly is diminishing each day somewhat like radium..... :) ). If I heard right, it was Painter's first exhibition loss @ Purdue. Still, all in all a very good test and regardless of the line-up juggling/logjams, etc. should pay dividends down the line regardless - despite losing the game.

Last time I can recall there was this kind of buzz concerning a Purdue exhibition game was back in 1982 - when the Boilers took down a very good Soviet National team.....THAT was quite a show!

84oj2e.gif

84olmq.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese
I mean it's to early to tell let's see how Maui goes we play the tide let's see how that goes Arizona big ten it's early I think Waddell Colvin and heide going to help us at some point this year we will be fine

Definitely not the typical exhibition game from my memory (which admittedly is diminishing each day somewhat like radium..... :) ). If I heard right, it was Painter's first exhibition loss @ Purdue. Still, all in all a very good test and regardless of the line-up juggling/logjams, etc. should pay dividends down the line regardless - despite losing the game.

Last time I can recall there was this kind of buzz concerning a Purdue exhibition game was back in 1982 - when the Boilers took down a very good Soviet National team.....THAT was quite a show!

84oj2e.gif

84olmq.gif
Purdue lost one, but it has been several years ago I believe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT