ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

The key word there being usually. That's my point. It's not a guarantee.

**@Boilermaker03 worriedly scanning last succession of posts; trying to find a way to respond that doesn't admit he's a complete clown show**

All That Lol GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Bob, people don't think there was cheating because of Trump. People can see with their own eye there was a LOT of shady activity going on with the harvesting and some working the polls. Who that hasn't straight-lined think there were 81 million different people, "the most in the history of the country" knowingly, legitimately voted for a guy that couldn't get but maybe 25-100 people at his evens when he left the basement. I wish there was a way of proving it, but I'll bet you have heard more of what Trump has said or was supposed to have said than I have.
Biden didn’t have events. He doesn’t need rallies with people treating him like a god to get affirmation or to spread his lies with brainwashing repetition. They are the equivalent of pep rallies for a sporting event. Everybody pulling for the same team getting together to get excited. Just uninformed people who want to be part of something.

The fact that your proof of election interference is based on how many people show up at events says all that needs to be said about your critical thinking skills. I’m surprised that the man who posts dissertations about the human condition praises the writings of Sowell would come up with such a lame explanation.

Biden didn’t have events. He doesn’t need rallies with people treating him like a god to get affirmation or to spread his lies with brainwashing repetition. They are the equivalent of pep rallies for a sporting event. Everybody pulling for the same team getting together to get excited. Just uninformed people who want to be part of something.

The fact that your proof of election interference is based on how many people show up at events says all that needs to be said about your critical thinking skills. I’m surprised that the man who posts dissertations about the human condition praises the writings of Sowell would come up with such a lame explanation.
Bob, you are seriously, severely, unqualified to attempt to rate my critical thinking skills. It is hard to imagine a hook line and sinker swallower or Biden voter having hte nerve to rate anyone's critical thinking skills. You show that not only in your response, but daily. Enthusiasm for a candidate is one measure used in how likely a person will vote for the person in question. Nobody wanted Biden...even in the primary. Nobody initially wanted Biden and he barely got by Bernie. 81 million votes for someone that couldn't get the dogs to come out with free porkchops. The enthusiasm was but ONE example of the fraud. All this hate for Trump as the go to for Biden votes surely would get some to a rally.

Last edited:
81 million votes for someone that couldn't get the dogs to come out with free porkchops.

All this hate for Trump as the go to for Biden votes surely would get some to a rally.

I pulled the two lines above because they are important.

I was on the board of College Republicans (not saying where). So I am absolutely pre-disposed to vote Republican, and have done so my entire life with very few exceptions.

I was (and am not) a fan of Biden and I know so many like minded; in fact almost all independent voters that pulled the lever for Biden did so because they felt this way:
  • Biden had one overriding thing going for him - he was not Donald Trump. It's just that simple.
  • I would NEVER have gone to a Biden rally for two primary reasons:
    1. Biden did not and has not inspired me in any way
    2. For me, and I believe in the eyes of the American public, political rallies have become evocative of Trump supporting cult-like behavior. And that is offensive to many/most.
So that anecdotal, but that's my truth.

I was on the board of College Republicans (not saying where). So I am absolutely pre-disposed to vote Republican, and have done so my entire life with very few exceptions.

I was (and am not) a fan of Biden and I know so many like minded; in fact almost all independent voters that pulled the lever for Biden did so because they felt this way:
  • Biden had one overriding thing going for him - he was not Donald Trump. It's just that simple.
    2. For me, and I believe in the eyes of the American public, political rallies have become evocative of Trump supporting cult-like behavior. And that is offensive to many/most.
This is missing the point that @tjreese was making. Yes, people would vote for Biden because he wasn't DT. We all know this and understand the phenomenon. It doesn't, however, explain in any way the record votes for Biden. Meaning, there was no logical reason for the massive amount of votes counted due to hatred. Hatred doesn't get people out to vote in droves like they supposedly did. People that never voted before or rarely vote.

Enthusiasm will do that. There was TONS of enthusiasm around Trump which explains his vote total. But not for Biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese
This is missing the point that @tjreese was making. Yes, people would vote for Biden because he wasn't DT. We all know this and understand the phenomenon. It doesn't, however, explain in any way the record votes for Biden. Meaning, there was no logical reason for the massive amount of votes counted due to hatred. Hatred doesn't get people out to vote in droves like they supposedly did. People that never voted before or rarely vote.

Enthusiasm will do that. There was TONS of enthusiasm around Trump which explains his vote total. But not for Biden.
Fair enough - well stated.

Let me take another attempt: There was extraordinary enthusiasm to vote against Donald Trump. Like I have never seen.

As an anecdote - my mother was very, very old, a lifelong conservative, was terrified of catching COVID, and demanded that I take her to vote against Trump (not 'for' Biden) in person because she wanted to put that ballot in the on-site voting box herself. I said "mail it in Mom" and she said no way. If it was most other elections she wouldn't have cared nearly as much.

People were steaming mad inside at the crazy-ass Trumpsters and their 'can do no wrong even when it's obvious he has' candidate that managed to directly insult almost every demographic. And that was before January 6th.

Fair enough - well stated.

Let me take another attempt: There was extraordinary enthusiasm to vote against Donald Trump. Like I have never seen.
As you stated, this is anecdotal. I personally didn't know one person that was like this. In fact everyone I knew was in the very enthusiastic camp over Trump. Why? It's the economy stupid (not calling you stupid, just an expression).
As an anecdote - my mother was very, very old, a lifelong conservative, was terrified of catching COVID, and demanded that I take her to vote against Trump (not 'for' Biden) in person because she wanted to put that ballot in the on-site voting box herself. I said "mail it in Mom" and she said no way. If it was most other elections she wouldn't have cared nearly as much.
Sounds like she bought into the lies they were saying about Covid and Trump being the cause. (obviously not directly, I'm just using vague ideals here).
People were steaming mad inside at the crazy-ass Trumpsters and their 'can do no wrong even when it's obvious he has' candidate that managed to directly insult almost every demographic. And that was before January 6th.
Is that why Trump picked up historic numbers of votes from Hispanic and Black voters? The people you are describing sound more like White Liberals than Republicans. White Liberals would think they know what's in the hearts of other races.

This right here is why you don't get it IMO.
Says the guy who thinks Trump's Jan 6 speech was full of apocalyptic, anti-democracy calls for violence - but hasn't been able to find any yet.

To make it easier for you, just find a routine, non-apocalyptic call to violence. Can you at least do that, or is it too scary for you?

Says the guy who thinks Trump's Jan 6 speech was full of apocalyptic, anti-democracy calls for violence - but hasn't been able to find any yet.

To make it easier for you, just find a routine, non-apocalyptic call to violence. Can you at least do that, or is it too scary for you?
Five straight years of "enemies of the people," "we gotta fight," "there has to be retribution," when the looting starts, the shooting starts, "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!; LIBERATE MINNESOTA!; LIBERATE VIRGINIA, "When you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head you know 'Don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody, don't hit their head.' I said, 'You can take the hand away, OK?, "Any guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!," (that was said about a governor who committed assault, not a wrestler) "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you," and "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

And I left out about countless times he tweeted or truth-socialed vile, violent, or racist stuff. I mean, for God's sake, he re-tweeted Pepe the Frog and "@WhiteGenocideTM" on multiple occasions, and refused to disavow David Duke (claimed he didn't know who that was when he clearly did, because a few years earlier he spoke about Duke on multiple occasions.) And "stand back and stand by" for the Proud Boys. Clever clear signal with what he thought was plausible deniability, but the Federal prosecutors will lay all of that out soon.

And this week, speculating about executing the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States military: “This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been death!”

IS THIS BRAZEN ENOUGH FOR YOU?

_91408615_3335af77-e7a9-4b7d-bd82-6adead261ebd.jpg

"HE IS A SOROS BACKED ANIMAL WHO JUST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HURT," the post continued. "THIS IS NO LEGAL SYSTEM, THIS IS THE GESTAPO, THIS IS RUSSIA AND CHINA, BUT WORSE. DISGRACEFUL!"

About 16 minutes later, Trump published another post pushing back on calls for his supporters to remain peaceful.

"EVERYBODY KNOWS I'M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG, BUT HE DOESN'T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!" he wrote.

“We need to start killing these traitorous ****stains,” wrote one Trump supporter on The Donald, a rabidly pro-Trump message board that played a key role in planning the January 6 attack on the Capitol. Another user added: “It's not gonna stop until bodies start stacking up. We are not civilly represented anymore and they'll come for us next. Some of us, they already have.”

Trump has been indicted on seven counts following an investigation by special counsel Jack Smith into classified documents taken by Trump from the White House in 2021. The indictments have not been released, but Trump’s attorney Jim Trusty told CNN that his client is facing a charge under the Espionage Act, as well as “charges of obstruction of justice, destruction or falsification of records, conspiracy and false statements.”

Trump announced the news himself on Truth Social, writing that he had been indicted in the “Boxes Hoax” case, as he put it, and said he would be arraigned on Tuesday at Florida Southern District Courthouse in Miami. Within minutes, his supporters lit up social media platforms with violent threats and calls for civil war, according to research from VICE News and Advance Democracy, a nonpartisan think tank that tracks online extremism.

Trump supporters are making specific threats too. In one post on The Donald titled, “A little bit about Merrick Garland, his wife, his daughters,” a user shared a link to an article about the attorney general’s children.

Under the post, another user replied: “His children are fair game as far as I’m concerned.”

In a post about the special counsel conducting the probe, one user on The Donald wrote: “Jack Smith should be arrested the minute he steps foot in the red state of Florida.”

In addition to threats of violence against lawmakers and politicians, many were also calling for a civil war.

“Perhaps it’s time for that Civil War that the damn DemoKKKrats have been trying to start for years now,” a member of The Donald wrote. Another, referencing former President Barack Obama and former secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said: “FACT: OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE HUNG THESE TWO FOR TREASON…”

Others on similar social media platforms made general calls for an armed uprising. “The entire Republican Party should flood the courthouse and demand real justice here,” one supporter wrote on Truth Social. It wasn’t just anonymous users saying this, however: Right-wing talk show host Charlie Kirk called on all Trump supporters to descend on Miami on Tuesday to protest the indictment.

“This is the JFK assassinaton all over again,” right-wing personality and Pizzagate promoter Michael Cernovich wrote, claiming that the “deep state” had killed JFK and were now using the Justice Department to take down Trump.

“We need to start killing these traitorous ****stains,” wrote one Trump supporter on The Donald, a rabidly pro-Trump message board that played a key role in planning the January 6 attack on the Capitol. Another user added: “It's not gonna stop until bodies start stacking up. We are not civilly represented anymore and they'll come for us next. Some of us, they already have.”

Trump has been indicted on seven counts following an investigation by special counsel Jack Smith into classified documents taken by Trump from the White House in 2021. The indictments have not been released, but Trump’s attorney Jim Trusty told CNN that his client is facing a charge under the Espionage Act, as well as “charges of obstruction of justice, destruction or falsification of records, conspiracy and false statements.”

Trump announced the news himself on Truth Social, writing that he had been indicted in the “Boxes Hoax” case, as he put it, and said he would be arraigned on Tuesday at Florida Southern District Courthouse in Miami. Within minutes, his supporters lit up social media platforms with violent threats and calls for civil war, according to research from VICE News and Advance Democracy, a nonpartisan think tank that tracks online extremism.

Trump supporters are making specific threats too. In one post on The Donald titled, “A little bit about Merrick Garland, his wife, his daughters,” a user shared a link to an article about the attorney general’s children.

Under the post, another user replied: “His children are fair game as far as I’m concerned.”

In a post about the special counsel conducting the probe, one user on The Donald wrote: “Jack Smith should be arrested the minute he steps foot in the red state of Florida.”

In addition to threats of violence against lawmakers and politicians, many were also calling for a civil war.

“Perhaps it’s time for that Civil War that the damn DemoKKKrats have been trying to start for years now,” a member of The Donald wrote. Another, referencing former President Barack Obama and former secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said: “FACT: OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE HUNG THESE TWO FOR TREASON…”

Others on similar social media platforms made general calls for an armed uprising. “The entire Republican Party should flood the courthouse and demand real justice here,” one supporter wrote on Truth Social. It wasn’t just anonymous users saying this, however: Right-wing talk show host Charlie Kirk called on all Trump supporters to descend on Miami on Tuesday to protest the indictment.

“This is the JFK assassinaton all over again,” right-wing personality and Pizzagate promoter Michael Cernovich wrote, claiming that the “deep state” had killed JFK and were now using the Justice Department to take down Trump.
You referred above to his Jan 6 " speech full of apocalyptic calls for anti-democracy violence."

Another lie on your part, right HoFan?

THAT may be your truth, but over your lifetime there has NEVER been a campaign for president that has not had thousands attend...until Biden. That too is a statistical anomaly. Trumps policies helped most people in many ways. He accomplished things many before him couldn't. Biden already said that merit would not drive his decisions and he has absolutely filled that promise starting on his first day of office. Biden already showed signs of dementia. There were not several million people like you that would ignore accomplishments of Trumps policies in what he actually did and vote for the evident downward spiral that Biden would bring. Nobody was nominating Trump for sainthood as a person, but his policies qualified for sainthood

And the hatred really showed up after 10 PM.
Wouldn't the Early votes have been counted early?

More giggling by you, bni and Bob, no doubt. At least you are good at something.

Backing up your words is another story - but you always have your memes to hide behind.

More giggling by you, bni and Bob, no doubt. At least you are good at something.

Backing up your words is another story - but you always have your memes to hide behind.
Oh? You don't want 'memes'? Then let me skip my memes and show you AGAIN the racist siren call by both Donald Trump Sr and Jr.:

_91408615_3335af77-e7a9-4b7d-bd82-6adead261ebd.jpg
_91408620_9415e7c2-49c9-437a-9070-fb9777bb2a6b.jpg

The topic was Trump's speech on Jan 6. You couldn't back up your words so you are on to other stuff, predictably. Eh?

Are you conceding that you lied about Trump's words on Jan 6?

Rudy finishes with: "“Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of, but if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail, So, let’s have trial by combat.”

Trump, five minutes later: "We will never concede, it doesn’t happen... Rudy, you did a great job. He’s got guts. You know what? He’s got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican party. He’s got guts, he fights. He fights, and I’ll tell you."

" BE THERE. WILL BE WILD"

Trump, five minutes later: "We will never concede, it doesn’t happen... Rudy, you did a great job. He’s got guts. You know what? He’s got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican party. He’s got guts, he fights. He fights, and I’ll tell you."
You think that is a call for violence by Trump??

Was that before he called for peaceful protest or after?

You disingenuous jerk.

I post a constant stream of racist, violent stuff from Trump over the past seven years, and you try to pick up the words of one line, and read it in a vacuum, because so much of this is irrefutably, racist and violent.

Shame on you and shame on anyone that is aware of this awfulness and still supports this wanna be dictator.

You disingenuous jerk.

I post a constant stream of racist, violent stuff from Trump over the past seven years, and you try to pick up the words of one line, and read it in a vacuum, because so much of this is irrefutably, racist and violent.

Shame on you and shame on anyone that is aware of this awfulness and still supports this wanna be dictator.
You sound really upset to be proven again to be a liar.

Upset isn’t the right word. You’re coddling a racist, anti-democracy, ConMan, who routinely calls for violence. So it’s not that I am upset.

It’s that I find you pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT