ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Oh? You don't want 'memes'? Then let me skip my memes and show you AGAIN the racist siren call by both Donald Trump Sr and Jr.:

_91408615_3335af77-e7a9-4b7d-bd82-6adead261ebd.jpg
_91408620_9415e7c2-49c9-437a-9070-fb9777bb2a6b.jpg
How is that a racist siren call?

You disingenuous jerk.

I post a constant stream of racist, violent stuff from Trump over the past seven years, and you try to pick up the words of one line, and read it in a vacuum, because so much of this is irrefutably, racist and violent.

Shame on you and shame on anyone that is aware of this awfulness and still supports this wanna be dictator.
Where's the racism? The Pepe the frog? Tons of people used Pepe the frog to mean many different things. Yes including White Supremacists, but so did musicians like Taylor Swift. Nobody made the connection to racism when Trump used it until the Clinton campaign decided to connect the dots. Hell, I remember Trump doing an interview about it around that time. The reporter was asking him if he was aware of the meaning and Trump didn't have a clue.

Reactions: SKYDOG
And the hatred really showed up after 10 PM.
Wouldn't the Early votes have been counted early?
Different states count the type of ballots at different times. All of your conspiracies go up in smoke with just a little bit of knowledge.

For example, Florida and North Carolina count mail in ballots as they come in, weeks before election day. On election night, Biden had a substantial lead in those states that dissipated as election day votes were counted. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan do not start counting mail in ballots until election day. Election day votes were processed earlier which showed Trump with a lead that was erased once mail in ballots were counted.

Different states count the type of ballots at different times. All of your conspiracies go up in smoke with just a little bit of knowledge.

For example, Florida and North Carolina count mail in ballots as they come in, weeks before election day. On election night, Biden had a substantial lead in those states that dissipated as election day votes were counted. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan do not start counting mail in ballots until election day. Election day votes were processed earlier which showed Trump with a lead that was erased once mail in ballots were counted.

Yes, but NO states typically stop counting in the middle of the night and you will NEVER find a time where vote totals suddenly go up in a straight line. So much for going up in smoke.

Yes, but NO states typically stop counting in the middle of the night and you will NEVER find a time where vote totals suddenly go up in a straight line. So much for going up in smoke.
Some states were counting for many days, including for late arriving stationed military ballots. They do not work 72 hours straight(or more) without sleep while that is happening. So yes, they DO stop counting in the middle of the night. I think it was Pennsylvania (going from memory) that suspended counting from midnight until 8:00 am the next morning so that employees could sleep a little.

That not-liberal stalwart, the Wall Street Journal's editorial board from today:

The Real Donald Trump Live on Truth Social
Here’s what voters can look forward to if he’s nominated again.
By
The Editorial Board
Follow
Sept. 26, 2023 6:29 pm ET

Donald Trump suggested the other day that Gen. Mark Milley, the nation’s highest military officer, deserves execution—as in death. He said NBC should be investigated for treason and that the FBI should raid the homes of Senate Democrats. Then he accused President Biden of being manipulated by “the Fascists in the White House.”

If Republicans missed these remarks, they must not be following Mr. Trump’s feed on Truth Social, his media site. But reading him there is the way to get a direct mind-meld with Mr. Trump’s true social and political self.

Here was part of Mr. Trump’s send-off for Mr. Milley, who’s finishing his tenure as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs: “This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

We realize no one is supposed to take Mr. Trump’s words seriously, but what if some crank does and decides to shoot Gen. Milley in his retirement?

How about a campaign pledge to abridge the First Amendment? Mr. Trump: “Comcast, with its one-side and vicious coverage by NBC NEWS, and in particular MSNBC, often and correctly referred to as MSDNC (Democrat National Committee!), should be investigated for its ‘Country Threatening Treason.’ . . . I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage.”

Mr. Trump also uses Truth Social to amplify unhinged posts from others, including one recently calling the 2021 Capitol riot a “Fedsurrection,” involving Antifa leftists in MAGA disguise, and “the Deep State coordinated their actions through proxies.” Mr. Trump or his social-media team hit the button to “retruth” this lunacy to his millions of followers.

Some Republicans are feeling giddy these days because Mr. Biden is down in the polls, losing head-to-head even against Mr. Trump. But many voters may have forgotten what it was like to hear from, and live with, Mr. Trump day after day. As President, Mr. Biden gets more attention now, and Mr. Trump is ducking the GOP presidential debates.

But if Mr. Trump is nominated again, his every word will get attention. That’s the baggage Republicans will carry—and the reason Democrats think even Mr. Biden can win.

Upset isn’t the right word. You’re coddling a racist, anti-democracy, ConMan, who routinely calls for violence. So it’s not that I am upset.
Sorry, I didn't mean to coddle you, I was just trying not to upset you.

I'll send you some more racist comments by your hero Joe Crow later today to make you feel better.

Trump has said in the last two weeks:

Whales are getting killed by windmills.
He ran against Obama in 2016.
People need IDs to buy bread.
He beat GHW Bush, not Jeb in the 2016 primary.
He’s will consider executing the highest ranking member of the US military.

Sorry, I didn't mean to coddle you, I was just trying not to upset you.

I'll send you some more racist comments by your hero Joe Crow later today to make you feel better.
Show me the “hero” comment I’ve made about Biden.
Or show me a positive comment I’ve ever made about Biden (other than “at least he’s not trying to enable racists and violent extremism, and subvert American democracy and therefore better than Trump”).

Ready…GO!

Trump has said in the last two weeks:

Whales are getting killed by windmills.
He ran against Obama in 2016.
People need IDs to buy bread.
He beat GHW Bush, not Jeb in the 2016 primary.
He’s will consider executing the highest ranking member of the US military.
Whales are getting killed by windmill installations. Don't you care about whales?

Show me the “hero” comment I’ve made about Biden.
Or show me a positive comment I’ve ever made about Biden (other than “at least he’s not trying to enable racists and violent extremism, and subvert American democracy and therefore better than Trump”).

Ready…GO!
You didn't make one that I know of, but I skip over a lot of your posts - especially the longer ones - as not being worth the time.

Here is a positive comment about Joe Crow from your post above:

at least he’s not trying to enable racists and violent extremism, and subvert American democracy.

It is not true, but it is positive.

"Biden had one overriding thing going for him - he was not Donald Trump."

You intended it as positive about Joe Crow, but intelligent people across the country see it as highly negative.

Some states were counting for many days, including for late arriving stationed military ballots. They do not work 72 hours straight(or more) without sleep while that is happening. So yes, they DO stop counting in the middle of the night. I think it was Pennsylvania (going from memory) that suspended counting from midnight until 8:00 am the next morning so that employees could sleep a little.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm referring to election night. That's not normal. Nor do you ever get straight up lines on vote totals after the fact. Never.

That not-liberal stalwart, the Wall Street Journal's editorial board from today:

The Real Donald Trump Live on Truth Social
Here’s what voters can look forward to if he’s nominated again.
By
The Editorial Board
Follow
Sept. 26, 2023 6:29 pm ET

Donald Trump suggested the other day that Gen. Mark Milley, the nation’s highest military officer, deserves execution—as in death. He said NBC should be investigated for treason and that the FBI should raid the homes of Senate Democrats. Then he accused President Biden of being manipulated by “the Fascists in the White House.”

If Republicans missed these remarks, they must not be following Mr. Trump’s feed on Truth Social, his media site. But reading him there is the way to get a direct mind-meld with Mr. Trump’s true social and political self.

Here was part of Mr. Trump’s send-off for Mr. Milley, who’s finishing his tenure as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs: “This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

We realize no one is supposed to take Mr. Trump’s words seriously, but what if some crank does and decides to shoot Gen. Milley in his retirement?
Here's yet another example of the MSM taking meaning outside of what Trump actualy said. If someone shoots Milley, it will be because of the twist of Trump's words. Not what Trump said. Any rational person would read what he said as that the punishment used to be something. He never said it should be that something (in this case being death). I do hope you have enough brain cells left to differentiate the two.
How about a campaign pledge to abridge the First Amendment? Mr. Trump: “Comcast, with its one-side and vicious coverage by NBC NEWS, and in particular MSNBC, often and correctly referred to as MSDNC (Democrat National Committee!), should be investigated for its ‘Country Threatening Treason.’ . . . I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage.”
I don't condone this sort of talk. This is where I part ways with Trump. The press has freedom of speech just as he does. It's their right to lie and twist the truth if they please. It's up to us to decipher that by having a broad network of sources.
Mr. Trump also uses Truth Social to amplify unhinged posts from others, including one recently calling the 2021 Capitol riot a “Fedsurrection,” involving Antifa leftists in MAGA disguise, and “the Deep State coordinated their actions through proxies.” Mr. Trump or his social-media team hit the button to “retruth” this lunacy to his millions of followers.
Those from the government that testified about undercover agents in the group did nothing to dispel this notion, so I don't think anyone here can say for a fact that they weren't involved. Much like the Gretchen Wittmer saga.
But if Mr. Trump is nominated again, his every word will get attention. That’s the baggage Republicans will carry—and the reason Democrats think even Mr. Biden can win.
You mean the Democrats will spin every word possible to mean the absolute possible. This is a fault with Trump because he needs to chose his words more carefully, but that's not who he is.

Biden is a turnip and at this point couldn't beat anyone unless they cheat. Again.

1. Are you pro-slavery or anti-slavery
1. I am anti-slavery. It is one of the most egregious, sickening, unimaginably horrible things that humanity has every participated in.

I agree with you on that.

One of the many reasons Biden has been a terrible President. His border policy has greatly increased slavery here in USA, with border crossers being enslaved to Cartel, and Cartel associates. Yet Dems who say they are anti-slavery, support Biden's border slavery.....illogical & hypocritical.

Last edited:
I agree with you on that.

One of the many reasons Biden has been a terrible President. His border policy has greatly increased slavery here in USA, with border crossers being enslaved to Cartel, and Cartel associates. Yet Dems who say they are anti-slavery, support Him.....illogical.
listen if you haven't to the post I just made

listen if you haven't to the post I just made

5 things angered me in that video....
1. Total numbers of illegals
2. Child slavery....85,000 missing children!!!!
3. Fentanyl deaths soaring.
4. Numbers of got aways soaring.

5. But also as infuriating.....it took Republicans until now to make a stand........if they do at all?? ....we will see. They could increase my little faith in them by holding firm and this time doing something here in this border disaster.....instead of just talk.

5 things angered me in that video....
1. Total numbers of illegals
2. Child slavery....85,000 missing children!!!!
3. Fentanyl deaths soaring.
4. Numbers of got aways soaring.

5. But also as infuriating.....it took Republicans until now to make a stand........if they do at all?? ....we will see. They could increase my little faith in them by holding firm and this time doing something here in this border disaster.....instead of just talk.
Yes, it is so much worse under Biden though. 151 known terrorists as well as the drug cartels. Sometime during Trumps time it was noted that it took soooo many resources to follow a single suspected terrorist...resources in bodies and money that could have been spent elsewhere. Hey maybe the 87,000 IRS agents...some with guns are going to go to the border? ;) Biden and the dems have encouraged this activity. I've been concerned about this for some time. I fear we will not understand the real damage until 20 years from now. None of this is accident and none of this is good for the USA.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Yes, it is so much worse under Biden though. 151 known terrorists as well as the drug cartels. Sometime during Trumps time it was noted that it took soooo many resources to follow a single suspected terrorist...resources in bodies and money that could have been spent elsewhere. Hey maybe the 87,000 IRS agents...some with guns are going to go to the border? ;) Biden and the dems have encouraged this activity. I've been concerned about this for some time. I fear we will not understand the real damage until 20 years from now. None of this is accident and none of this is good for the USA.
So where is the bill from the republican controlled Congress to fix the border? Where was the bill when the Republicans had control of the WH, Congress, and Senate?

Where's the racism? The Pepe the frog? Tons of people used Pepe the frog to mean many different things. Yes including White Supremacists, but so did musicians like Taylor Swift. Nobody made the connection to racism when Trump used it until the Clinton campaign decided to connect the dots. Hell, I remember Trump doing an interview about it around that time. The reporter was asking him if he was aware of the meaning and Trump didn't have a clue.

@Boilermaker03 this is possibly the clearest example of either mental gymnastics, or thinly disguised apologies for hate, racism, and anti-Semitism that you have ever undertaken.
  • Pepe the Frog evolved into a 4Chan/8Chan/Stormfront symbol and full-on poster child of white supremacy and anti-Semitism largely in the year leading up to the fall of 2015.
  • In late September of 2015, the Anti Defamation League officially designated Pepe the Frog as hate symbol.
  • Within one month of the designation of Pepe the Frog as a hate/white supremacy/anti-Semitism symbol, both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. featured re-tweets of themselves with/or (in Donald Sr.'s case) as Pepe the Frog.
So, within one month of Pepe the Frog being designated an official signal to the absolute worst elements of the dark web, of all the cartoons and memes in the world that featured Donald Trump, he "coincidentally" accidentally showed himself costumed as Pepe the Frog?

It was a direct, incontrovertible confirmation to the worst
racist, violent, anti-Semitic elements of American society that he was with them.

Last edited:
And no, Taylor Swift most certainly did not associate herself with this filth. She had the visual that this horrendous movement idolized, she therefore she was memed into pictures with hate speech symbols like Pepe the Frog:

"Swift has been memefied and- just like Pepe-the-frog - appropriated as a carrier of the alt-right ideology. Neo-Nazi’s and some other alt-right movements 'ironically' idolize Swift as ‘Aryan Goddess’. They re-interpret and recontextualize her songs and works as being very red-pilled and actually as very supportive of the conservative and fascist beliefs of the group. Swift and her image is being used by the alt-right to normalize and popularize their radical beliefs. The singer, they say, is secretly a Nazi and she could not be happier with Trump as president (Sunderland, 2016).

Some believe it all started with some memes on Pinterest back in 2013, where pictures of Swift were combined with some Hitler quotes. Such 'fun and edgy parodies' are a commonly known tactic of the alt-right. Irony and edgyness - typical characteristic of 4chan culture - are used to make a radical ideology go viral. The humor of combining the image of 'the good girl' with the quotes of a dictator created strategic ambivalence (Maly, 2017). This ambivalence allows very different users to share the memes - for fun, or for real.

Swift became an important carrier of the alt-right ideology and her own image - she embodies, purity, femininity and innocence (Sunderland, 2016) - makes her an ideal candidate. The singer just has many qualities that the alt-right endorse and want the entire society to have. And both of the groups have their foundations online. ‘’Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That’s the most important thing,” says Andrew Anglin, the writer of the white supremacist blog the Daily Stormer’’ (Dodsen, 2017).

Andrew Anglin, editor of the influential and very radical neo-nazi site The Daily Stormer, immediately recognized her propaganda potential. Swift's image is carefully constructed and has created a huge following. ‘’Naturally we’re talking about Taylor Alison Swift (…), a 27-year-old singer-songwriter with a rare talent for self-preservation. Taylor Swift famously maintains strict control over her brand, and has been criticized in the past for her superficiality and attention to detail’’ (Zimmerman, 2017)."

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
So where is the bill from the republican controlled Congress to fix the border?

We have had this discussion before. Rs in Congress have passed several border bills in 2023. The Dem Senate has not even taken them up because they like the border chaos.

As far as Trump's time in office, his Border policy's was very effective. Which also has been discussed here multiple times.

Yet you keep asking these same answered questions???

So @Boilermaker03 and others that 'like' his filthy posts, you are either incredibly ignorant and willing to be convinced of your worst inclinations, or you are fully aware of the mental gymnastics that you are deliberately attempting to perform.

But be aware that there are people that can decipher and fully grasp the insidious garbage that you are clinging to.

Last edited:
@Boilermaker03 this is possibly the clearest example of either mental gymnastics, or thinly disguised apologies for hate, racism, and anti-Semitism that you have ever undertaken.
  • Pepe the Frog evolved into a 4Chan/8Chan/Stormfront symbol and full-on poster child of white supremacy and anti-Semitism largely in the year leading up to the fall of 2015.
  • In late September of 2015, the Anti Defamation League officially designated Pepe the Frog as hate symbol.
  • Within one month of the designation of Pepe the Frog as a hate/white supremacy/anti-Semitism symbol, both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. featured re-tweets of themselves with/or (in Donald Sr.'s case) as Pepe the Frog.
So, within one month of Pepe the Frog being designated an official signal to the absolute worst elements of the dark web, of all the cartoons and memes in the world that featured Donald Trump, he "coincidentally" accidentally showed himself costumed as Pepe the Frog?

It was a direct, incontrovertible confirmation to the worst
racist, violent, anti-Semitic elements of American society that he was with them.
Oh my bad, it was Katy Perry and Nicki Manaj. Swift was being used as a symbol herself for whatever reason.

"On social media, Pepe became inescapable. Katy Perry tweeted a crying Pepe with the caption “Australian jet lag got me like,” racking up over 10,000 retweets. Nicki Minaj posted a twerking Pepe on Instagram with the caption “Me on Instagram for the next few weeks trying to get my followers back up,” which 282,000 users ‘liked.’

Now if you can read, Pepe was classified as a white supremacist/hate meme late 2016. Basically right before the election. Trump was using the meme long before that. So it's very convenient that it's deemed a hate symbol right before the election, especially when it's clearly been used by many people for many reasons.

I'm not the one doing mental gymnastics here. You just don't know how to recognize the bullshit.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Bob, you are seriously, severely, unqualified to attempt to rate my critical thinking skills. It is hard to imagine a hook line and sinker swallower or Biden voter having hte nerve to rate anyone's critical thinking skills. You show that not only in your response, but daily. Enthusiasm for a candidate is one measure used in how likely a person will vote for the person in question. Nobody wanted Biden...even in the primary. Nobody initially wanted Biden and he barely got by Bernie. 81 million votes for someone that couldn't get the dogs to come out with free porkchops. The enthusiasm was but ONE example of the fraud. All this hate for Trump as the go to for Biden votes surely would get some to a rally.
That’s not the argument you’re making.
You said “Who that hasn't straight-lined think there were 81 million different people, "the most in the history of the country" knowingly, legitimately voted for a guy that couldn't get but maybe 25-100 people at his evens when he left the basement.”

You are arguing that enthusiasm, or lack thereof, is a direct representation of vote totals. Now you’re saying it shows WHO they are going to vote for. Not how many votes are going to be cast. Care to change your argument again?

Regardless, you have ZERO means of quantifying either of your arguments. You are simply saying you see crowds at a rally or trump flags on pickup trucks…..and be cause you see more hayseeds with trump hats on than people with Biden hats, trump must have won.

So yeah, saying trump won because you saw more trump crazies on TV than Biden shows an unbelievable lack of critical thinking skills. That view is completely void of any evidence or facts.

The idea that you would actually make this argument shows how completely mind fcked you have become thanks to trump.

• Haha
Reactions: indy35 and herrli
So where is the bill from the republican controlled Congress to fix the border? Where was the bill when the Republicans had control of the WH, Congress, and Senate?
Don't begin to approach this as those the two administrations handled this the same. Biden has "encouraged" illegals. It is true that even though it was not anyway shape or form as bad under Trump or even before Trump, there could have been attempts to close it. All can be blamed a little and one a lot! It is not uncommon for human behavior to piecemeal things together those things that get on the backburner, but normally as things get worse there are attempts to address it. Bidens administration and his complicit media have no coverage on what is a HUGE problem today.

Last edited:
You said “Who that hasn't straight-lined think there were 81 million different people, "the most in the history of the country" knowingly, legitimately voted for a guy that couldn't get but maybe 25-100 people at his evens when he left the basement.”

You are arguing that enthusiasm, or lack thereof, is a direct representation of vote totals. Now you’re saying it shows WHO they are going to vote for. Not how many votes are going to be cast. Care to change your argument again?

Regardless, you have ZERO means of quantifying either of your arguments. You are simply saying you see crowds at a rally or trump flags on pickup trucks…..and be cause you see more hayseeds with trump hats on than people with Biden hats, trump must have won.

So yeah, saying trump won because you saw more trump crazies on TV than Biden shows an unbelievable lack of critical thinking skills. That view is completely void of any evidence or facts.

The idea that you would actually make this argument shows how completely mind fcked you have become thanks to trump.
Honest polls are conducted with an attempt to understand things through sampling. Every honest pollster understands the importance of enthusiasm. FWIW, I know what I said and is no way similar to what you project. Projection has been quite common the last several years.

Don't begin to approach this as those the two administrations handled this the same. Biden has "encouraged" illegals. It is true that even though it was not anyway shaper or form as bad under Trump or even before Trump, there could have been attempts to close it. All can be blamed a little and one a lot! It is not uncommon for human behavior to piecemeal things together those things that get on the backburner, but normally as things get worse there are attempts to address it. Bidens administration and his complicit media have no coverage on what is a HUGE problem today.
The point I'm trying to make is that Executive orders can be enacted and deactivated by another president. It takes Congress to enact laws that are kinda sorta permanent. The repubs are the ones barking the loudest about securing the border. Chump wanted a nice and beautiful and no bills and no laws and no money was allocated to build this beautiful wall. Also during this time, no additional border policy laws to tighten things up at the border were created. Due to the jacked up president like Chump was, the repubs lost control of the House and Senate. Then the democratic controlled Congress allocated some money for a wall and only 50 or so miles were built plus repairs to the existing wall.

The point I'm trying to make is that Executive orders can be enacted and deactivated by another president. It takes Congress to enact laws that are kinda sorta permanent. The repubs are the ones barking the loudest about securing the border. Chump wanted a nice and beautiful and no bills and no laws and no money was allocated to build this beautiful wall. Also during this time, no additional border policy laws to tighten things up at the border were created. Due to the jacked up president like Chump was, the repubs lost control of the House and Senate. Then the democratic controlled Congress allocated some money for a wall and only 50 or so miles were built plus repairs to the existing wall.
Are you for open borders?

I have no disagreement that the repubs could have addressed this. However, it wasn't as huge an issue as it has been the last several years. Perhaps I have a tire that loses air and once a week I have to inflate the tire. The rim is bent and the aluminum rim is $200. In that scenario I can't pay the $200 since gas is much higher and it raised everything else and so I delay that payment to pay more immediate needs since it is a workable problem. However, what it the price for the rim was going to $800 in a month. Then the problem is so huge I again prioritize my spending. The border was not the problem prior Biden as it is now. Obama even knew it was a problem, but not large enough he fixed it either. Obama and Trump knew it was a problem, but not a high enough priority to fix it if they could. Biden has encouraged the problem and believe me the disaster we see today will grow much worse

Speaking of being mind fvcked @BuilderBob6 . Was that post of mush supposed to make any sense or has what tiny bit of your mind that was left gone to complete mush too?

Also during this time, no additional border policy laws to tighten things up at the border were created.
Except the wait-in-mexico policy Trump bullied Mexico into accepting. That is why the numbers went down.

Did msnbc and urban radio skip over this 'detail'?

See 'sending them back' and 'making them wait' sections. Hard to believe you are so uninformed.

Forget about Trump -- he's not going to be the Republican nominee.

His best hope is that Biden runs and therein the Republicans win, so that he gets a federal pardon. Not sure how that keeps him out of jail in Georgia, but hey.

As of today Trump has been declared in a court ruling this week to have (checks notes)
  1. (checks court ruling) “falsely inflating his net worth by billions of dollars to unjustly enrich himself and to cheat the system, thereby cheating all of us.” AND
  2. (checks notes again) Facing 91 felony counts
Lol. Horrible example. Horrible leader. Horrible human being.

• Haha
Also during this time, no additional border policy laws to tighten things up at the border were created.
Except the wait-in-mexico policy Trump bullied Mexico into accepting. That is why the numbers went down.

Did msnbc and urban radio skip over this 'detail'?

His best hope is that Biden runs and therein the Republicans win, so that he gets a federal pardon. Not sure how that keeps him out of jail in Georgia, but hey.

As of today Trump has been declared in a court ruling this week to have (checks notes)
  1. (checks court ruling) “falsely inflating his net worth by billions of dollars to unjustly enrich himself and to cheat the system, thereby cheating all of us.” AND
But good policies as president.

Joe Crow is all of the above and worse, and horrible policies as president. Do you regret voting for him?

Can you show how inflating his net worth made him more rich? Can you show how it hurts us? Just asking because I get the feeling you don't understand how net worth works. (and for that matter, the people that convicted him don't understand it either)

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
Can you show how inflating his net worth made him more rich? Can you show how it hurts us? Just asking because I get the feeling you don't understand how net worth works. (and for that matter, the people that convicted him don't understand it either)
It hurt HoFan's feelings to learn about it. He gets upset very easily.

Reactions: herrli
I have no disagreement that the repubs could have addressed this. However, it wasn't as huge an issue as it has been the last several years. Perhaps I have a tire that loses air and once a week I have to inflate the tire. The rim is bent and the aluminum rim is $200. In that scenario I can't pay the $200 since gas is much higher and it raised everything else and so I delay that payment to pay more immediate needs since it is a workable problem. However, what it the price for the rim was going to $800 in a month. Then the problem is so huge I again prioritize my spending. The border was not the problem prior Biden as it is now. Obama even knew it was a problem, but not large enough he fixed it either. Obama and Trump knew it was a problem, but not a high enough priority to fix it if they could. Biden has encouraged the problem and believe me the disaster we see today will grow much worse
This has been a problem for decades. Ever since the beloved Ronald Reagan signed the Amnesty Bill. Ever since US companies hire illegal immigrants. Obama deported more of these folks than any president at that time. So many that liberals were giving him a lot of flack for it. Towards the end of Obama and the beginning of Chump, that's when the caravan started coming. Again, the blame lies with Congress. No laws or money for a complete wall barrier was ever done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT