ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers v. Purdue (Game Thread)

We are still going OVER on screens 6 feet behind the 3 point line

LMFAO.. and we wonder why this is the worst defense in recent memory for purdue

Reactions: boilercss
Thank god we are making shots because this is a master class on how NOT to defend. Again.

Over helping the **** out of the ball leaving rollers wide the **** open under the basket and the weak side guy doesnt even attempt to rotate...

Going over every screen no matter the location.. I would love to see a team run a PnR at the half court line to see if like robots we go OVER it too

Smfh.. Idk which coach's job it is to run the defense but its inexcuseable

Thank god we are making shots because this is a master class on how NOT to defend. Again.

Over helping the **** out of the ball leaving rollers wide the **** open under the basket and the weak side guy doesnt even attempt to rotate...

Going over every screen no matter the location.. I would love to see a team run a PnR at the half court line to see if like robots we go OVER it too

And.....on ignore.

Breathe, it'll be OK...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT