ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers v. Purdue (Game Thread)

Wasn’t the spread 12.5 ? Amazing.

giphy.gif

Congrats. Impressed by the Mackey atmosphere. Ivey is the straw that stirs the drink for you guys. Obviously Edey and Tre are talented, but in March this teams goes as far as Ivey takes you. I’m a big Matt Painter fan. Good luck!
I hope you guys make it to the dance as long as we won’t face each other again. Tic

If this is what the team plays like with one day off then wow. Can't wait to see the MSU game.
Obviously great shooting to start the game and really solid execution. Defensively a very good game compared to the others played so far this year.
One thing that was still driving my crazy was Tre helping hard at the top of the key leaving Cliff to roll hard to the basket. Idk if it was by design but it got burned seemed like every time.
BTFU!!!

Reactions: Zaphod_B
How is it possible that vegas is always this accurate. A 12.5 line was absurd yet it ended at 12

How can someone not think there is something fishy..
Im assuming the officials sign NDAs like the NFL/NBA officials, so I would like to know whats in that contract, but I don't know how they can be so close for so many games involving 18 and 19 year olds.

Im assuming the officials sign NDAs like the NFL/NBA officials, so I would like to know whats in that contract, but I don't know how they can be so close for so many games involving 18 and 19 year olds.
Would not be very hard. A couple of non calls, a few calls on the other end you can change the momentum one team may have pretty easily.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
How is it possible that vegas is always this accurate. A 12.5 line was absurd yet it ended at 12

How can someone not think there is something fishy..
Nothing fishy, they miss on some as well. I hit over Sasha 9.5 points thankfully because of a last second foul called. Also, the line was high and they probably lost because of it, my guess is more took Rutgers than Purdue because of the high spread.

Congrats. Impressed by the Mackey atmosphere. Ivey is the straw that stirs the drink for you guys. Obviously Edey and Tre are talented, but in March this teams goes as far as Ivey takes you. I’m a big Matt Painter fan. Good luck!

Thanks for the classy post. Huge fan of what Steve Pikiell is building out there too. We hate you guys during the Big Ten, but I root for all the Big Ten teams once we hit the NCAA Tournament... well... except IU. I can't stomach them having any success. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT