ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Please tell me how well this defensive secondary is coached? Please tell me how #25 jumping to block a pass instead of tackling the QB isn't dumb? Please tell me how letting Rutgers, yes Rutgers, score at will isn't soft? Michigan beat this team last week. The same Michigan with the lame duck coach who just lost to Penn St.
You said "team" which is what I was responding to. The defense needs work but was instantly put on it's heels on a very terrible targeting call and missing GK. Those aren't excuses as you like to throw out in your tantrums, those are facts.

Reactions: Cthreepo
whole team stinking right now. doesnt look good. two really bad calls this game

You said "team" which is what I was responding to. The defense needs work but was instantly put on it's heels on a very terrible targeting call and missing GK. Those aren't excuses as you like to throw out in your tantrums, those are facts.
Actually, that was a good call. Hate it. But it was correct

Reactions: purduepat1969
Time to move on from brohm no matter what some of you pom pom puffers will say. 4 years in and we about to lose at home to 1-4 rutgers LMFAO

This team is dog shit, has been dogshit, amd under brohm will continue to be dog shit

I am sick of

Your "facts" are BS. We're giving up 30+ points to Rutgers. We should be able to win this game without GK. And we're not losing because of the targeting call...

Time to move on from brohm no matter what some of you pom pom puffers will say. 4 years in and we about to lose at home to 1-4 rutgers LMFAO

This team is dog shit, has been dogshit, amd under brohm will continue to be dog shit

I am sick of

That’s the thing.. brohm has regressed since Santa Clara .. who you gonna hire? Who actually will stay and not use the Purdue job as a stepping stone?

Your "facts" are BS. We're giving up 30+ points to Rutgers. We should be able to win this game without GK. And we're not losing because of the targeting call...
You know I don't come here a lot but thought I would check in and yep, I knew your dumbass would be on here spewing nonsense. You didn't let me down that is for sure.

The amount of stupidity you spout on here time after time is epic. So how about you just such your pedo mouth up for once, take your midol and put a tampon in. You're softer than our defense is and weaker than our special teams.

That’s the thing.. brohm has regressed since Santa Clara .. who you gonna hire? Who actually will stay and not use the Purdue job as a stepping stone?

Doesnt matter... role a damn dice for all I care. Rotate coaches yearly until one shows some semblence of competence. Someone with a disciplined team, with com

Your "facts" are BS.
Except they aren't. There is nothing untrue about what I said. But I'm not going to go back and forth like last time because you can't handle adversity. You let your emotions get the better of you and there is just no discussing things with you. Too bad really because when you aren't throwing tantrums, you're a good poster.

Take care pat.

You know I don't come here a lot but thought I would check in and yep, I knew your dumbass would be on here spewing nonsense. You didn't let me down that is for sure.

The amount of stupidity you spout on here time after time is epic. So how about you just such your pedo mouth up for once, take your midol and put a tampon in. You're softer than our defense is and weaker than our special teams.
Hey, good to hear from you again McNutt. Seems like you always appear when @BBG gets frustrated with my posts. Wonder why that is?

People like you are as pathetic little bitches as they come. Are you so ****ing pathetic and insecure that anyone that calls out this dog shit team for producing dog shit results and dog shit effort that u call them out instead of this dog shit team and coach? Then u call THEM soft?

Lmfao. People like you are why some programs and teams stay dog shit for a long time, because pom pom puffers like you going to think everything will be fixed next week, no matter how many weeks they dont change.

We are now a bottom dweller in the big ten. Wait. We CONTINUE to be one.

Now man the **** up and stop acting like a baby back bitch and call this team for what it is, dog shit

So many homers here who can’t see anything

when Kieran Douglas is your replacement for Barnes.. you’re failing

Lo Neal is getting worked over at the line. They hut the ball and he basically just stands up with very little push.

That 3rd down conversion right there is the story of this game. Rutgers is a more physical and better coached team. However, this drive stalls out with Barnes in the field. This kid Langan has put them on their back and willed them to winning this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT