ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Defense knew they were going to run every play and their QB ran it down our throats. Our defense made their QB look like Henry from the Titans.

That had to be one of the worst halves of Purdue football in years. Very disappointing, and almost unbelievable, especially when you have generational talent on the offensive side of ball.

Reactions: Arlin964
Defense knew they were going to run every play and their QB ran it down our throats. Our defense made their QB look like Henry from the Titans.
Purdue's defensive line stinks. They get driven off the ball 3 yards most every snap. Rutgers could run the same running play every down and Purdue could do nothing about it.

That had to be one of the worst halves of Purdue football in years. Very disappointing, and almost unbelievable, especially when you have generational talent on the offensive side of ball.
We hardly used our offensive talent in the second half.

Like I said, I would not blame Moore one bit if he called it a season. We are not going to a bowl. Get ready for the NFL like Bateman did this week.

Reactions: purduepat1969
We hardly used our offensive talent in the second half.

Like I said, I would not blame Moore one bit if he called it a season. We are not going to a bowl. Get ready for the NFL like Bateman did this week.
He is being wasted. Unfortunately I don’t think these last couple games have helped his draft stock either.

This Defense is a disgrace!! Rutgers ran the same 3 plays for most of the 2nd half and still couldn’t stop them! No push, No tackles for loss, no nothing! So frustrating to watch when nothing changes.

Reactions: krf3632
If that experience alone isn’t enough to keep them all in the weight room for hours every day this off-season then they have no pride.
Well, considering Lorenzo Neal is more worried about running his mouth than playing hard game in and game out like a Horvath does, I'll be glad to see him gone.

Well, considering Lorenzo Neal is more worried about running his mouth than playing hard game in and game out like a Horvath does, I'll be glad to see him gone.
Neal is not the same player he was pre injury. Not sure he will ever be. Shame. He was talked about as a 1st or second round draft pick a couple of years ago. Will be lucky to get drafted now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT