ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

I need some more pom pom puffers tellin everyone how stupid they are for being mad that we are losing at HOME to RUTGERS

come tell us how much more intelligent you pom pom puffers are than the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: JerseyJohnnyRU
I feel like you could probably tell the defense you were going to run Rondale on a sweep outside via pre-snap motion.. and he would still get you 2 yards.

Basically every Purdue game has been like a coin flip for winning. We can't do enough to win on O and the D stinks.

THen I guess you can stop watching and go play with yourself in the corner then eh loser?
Heres the pom pom puffer calling others names who attack his beloved brohm boilers LOLOLOLOL

This team is dog shit with a dog shit coach and a lot of dog shit fans like ignacious mcnutt who enable these dog shit results being acceptable

Well guys take solace that in another 2 years PU will have an OL, and in another 3 a decent defense. Just takes time. Can’t expect to beat a Rutgers team with a head coach that’s been around *checks notes* for less than a year...

Brohm did this by just absolutely killing our momentum when he went away from the run game. You could feel the game turn then even before Barnes went out. This loss is more on him than anyone else and he’s done this wayyyy too often fir someone getting paid 6mil a year.

Said it last week 2-5 this year Will never win a game without defense diaco will be gone bad experiment bringing him in. He was canned at ND with the best talent in america. So what do you think he has here. not quite as good and it shows They are telling us they are running and we still can't stop it. That is call a butt kicking, the most demoralizingh thing to happen to a defense. All the coaches know it too!!

Brohm did this by just absolutely killing our momentum when he went away from the run game. You could feel the game turn then even before Barnes went out. This loss is more on him than anyone else and he’s done this wayyyy too often fir someone getting paid 6mil a year.
He’s a a poor offensive coordinator. Too much of a QB. Needs to give up the play calling.

bigger shame is who you gonna get
Little fella you're on the rival board talking smack. I'll agree we suck, but hey I'm not naive as well. We aren't getting any better and Brohm took the advantage of DH's horrible recruiting and took his recruiting and helped them regress.

Some coaches have to be fired at seasons end. I don’t want to hear excuses (Covid, Targeting, etc). Some coaches have got to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT