ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

What a shame. What a doh shi* call. Clearly was below the neck. This program is snake bitten. How can you call that with those camera angles?

Well.....there's more than a quarter left.....plenty of time just down four.....having Barnes out is a big loss......rest of the team just has to step up......your turn, offense.

Reactions: Beorik
Good God. I can’t deal with all your emotions here. Good luck to all of you. Boiler Up!

as i said, you were totally silent before my post. I must have said something awesome to trigger you dissing me.
As I said,

No. I've never been totally silent. In fact, I post too much.

You have no "awesomeness". You have some pedestrian posts, for sure. And some really weird head-scratchers.

Then... you go off the rails with a really "out-of-this-world", pull-it-out-of-(your)-arse post, that makes many people question your sanity.

Reactions: BBG
Dude, come on. It is none of those things. I've been ignoring most of your posts like this but you're letting your emotion get the better of you.
Please tell me how well this defensive secondary is coached? Please tell me how #25 jumping to block a pass instead of tackling the QB isn't dumb? Please tell me how letting Rutgers, yes Rutgers, score at will isn't soft? Michigan beat this team last week. The same Michigan with the lame duck coach who just lost to Penn St.

weve Still done this to ourself

I get what you're saying....can't fault Barnes. I think he was just trying to make a good aggressive play....possibly slightly used the crown, and that's what maybe they called....certainly no more than borderline if at all, IMO. The turnover was huge and self-inflicted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT